• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Before Pokémon Trainers, There Were Pokémon

bulb would be hit as he is Confused and would use Irin head but miss and hit the ground,as he would recoil and start too wuble as he was very weak and unable too atack as one hit and he is down

Ren grins as he sees Bulb go down. He feels joyous. Then he sees Bulb again and realizes that he should check on him. At this point, Ren is no longer levitating. He runs towards Bulb and once he gets to him he says, "are you alright?"

Bulb eye would be rolling as he would blinck a few times and say "yea....i think....im metal so yea im ok...only dizzi...ugh"he says as he would flote up and would look at him and would nod and would say "You are a good fighter you know"

"Chims? Chims!" Amber began shouting. He had lost his new friend already when he ran ahead to try and save that weirdly-colored Beldum. He didn't want to be alone all over again, so he tried to run as fast as he could - which wasn't very fast - to follow where he thought Chims ran off to.

"Thank you," Ren replies. "I've trained a lot ever since I was born, that is how my family's way of style is." He mentions. "Your fighting style is very intriguing to me. Maybe we could teach each other a few things." Ren adds.

Beldume seem too do a smiel and make a nod motion as he would say "Yea would be nice....um...i got a question if you dont minde aswering"he says as he would look and see some randome pokemon shouting...maybe it was one of his freinds ho knows

"What is your question?" Ren replies curiously. Then he hears the Bulbasaur shouting. "Hey, Amber! Come this way!" Ren shouts to Amber.

"Um....do you know....why am i this color?"he says kinda curius as original boldums are sopos too be blue and he was silver and gold and made him wonder if this is some negative effect or is it good or bad,as he would look back and see the pokemon he is shouting at

"Oh hello there...so you are Ember...im an Bulb"he says with a smiel eye as he would do a nod motion as it was good too meat new pokemons

"Oh sorry....sounds the same really...But anyway nice too meat you"he says as he is embarest he said his name wrong and its the first time he ever gets somthing wrong as he is sopos too be intelligent

"Hi" Ren responds to Amber. Then going back to Bulb's question he says, "Well, I wouldn't say that I know much about why you are like that. I do know however that some pokemon tend to be a different color from what they are suppose to be." Ren ponders for a moment. "I do remember my mother telling me something about a blue Ralts that once lived in our house. She says that these pokemon are rare to see"

Bulb would sudently feel special as he sayd that...rare...as he would think for a moment and would say "Wow.....never knew that...i thought it was somthing bad hehe"he says smiling

(Back)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, that's as much as I know." Ren says while smiling. "I wonder if figuring out why it is that you are a different color will satisfy as the intelligence part of my quest."

Bulb would hear him as he was aswell curius too know why was he like this,as he would nod and would say "well if it helps you i am willing to help too...and im curius too why"he says looking at himself

"WOOOOO! Good too have you onbord....wow never bin this exited in mi life!"he says seeming too slmiel as this grupe was geting larger bi the second,no one would atack us well what he knows

After a while went by, Yuki managed to stand back up, carefully peeking outside the bush she collapsed in. She looks around slowly, only to find that all the other Pokemon left. "T-that was too scary..." She slowly walks back out, making her way to the bush with berries again, now eating off of it once more. After a little while, she hears something behind her. She carefully turns her head around, a Scyther flying straight at her. She ducks, the Scyther flying up to avoid the bush, then flying back around to go straight at her again. She starts to run, not even sure where she's going. The Scyther keeps catching up with her, barely missing by going over her head, though every time it does so, it gets in front of her, and she has to run in a new direction. After a while, she ends up to where she could see the group, though is too distracted by the Scyther behind her to take notice. She trips about thirty feet away, the Scyther barely missing her again. It stops about halfway between her and the other Pokemon, turning back around to fly at her again.

Ren sees the Vulpix being attacked again. He hesitates for a moment but decides that he has to help. "We start by helping that Vulpix!" He says as he points to the Vulpix in danger. Then he starts heading towards the Scyther to attack.

The Scyther flies right at Yuki again, this time, managing to hit her, which sent her flying back quite a ways, the Scyther turning back around to attack again. Yuki stumbles back onto her feet, collapsing a few times, the Scyther now headed at her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
{Ren's Trace Copies Scyther's Technician Ability} Ren gasps. "Yuki, be careful! That Scyther has the technician ability!" Ren yells to Yuki, "The attacks it currently has will do a lot more damage!" Ren thinks quick and uses Growl on the Scyther.

Yuki panics, using sand attack just before getting hit, causing the Scyther to miss her by just an inch, though the wind blowing from Scyther's speed sends Yuki sliding off to the side a little. The Scyther shakes its head before flying back at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back