• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Before Pokémon Trainers, There Were Pokémon

Polo said:
As Ren slowly departs from the group, he gets closer to the bush where he slept. "Oh thank goodness, I I am almost there." As soon as he reaches the entrance to the bush he collapses inside and lays on the ground for a minute. While attempting to slow down his breathing he reaches for a small bag hanging on a limb. His breathing is back to normal and he proceeds to open the bag, revealing a powdery subtance. Then, he takes a pinch of powder and scatters it on his injury. He feels a slight tingle but then his burn heals. He sighs, "Oh, what a relief." He decides to lay on the ground for a while more.
(Adding to respond to @Yonsisac)

Ren answers the Beldum, "I've been sent on a mission by my family with the goal to become stronger, like every newborn has to when they become 5 (Lvl). The requirements are that I become strong alone, help people throughout the mission, and become more intelligent." His facial expression becomes determined. "Once I have succeeded, I can return back home." (This will be before reaching the bush that I sleep in)

The beldum would hear him as he would think for a moment and would say "well we can help with that im sure we can"he sats towards him as he would like too help him in his quest

"Maybe, there is a way." He thinks for a moment. "I'm still not sure but I do know that I cannot be considered a part of a team until I finish my mission." Still walking towards the bush.

"Hmmmm well you could Fight mi...would that help?"he says as he whanted too help and aswell would like too train as he dose and even him van get some thing if he fights

Bulb would make a nod movment as he would flote there and would say "well lets go...im not gona go easy on ya"he says as he was exited as his first time too fight a nother pokemon but this time because they whanted and not a randome encounter

Bulb would be ready as he would see him get in his Fighting stans as he would say "Lets do this"he says as he would use {Zen Headbutt} as his head would seem too crakel as he would lunch himself towards him

Ren gets ready for the hit by putting as much pressure on the ground to withstand it. The attack hits him and he moves a few inches back. He then inhales and closes his eyes. Once he opens them, purple waves start to form and head towards Bulb. (Confusion)

Bulb would see as he would try too flote too avoid it but gets hit,as he would feel Dizzi [Now he is confused],as he would use {Iron Defense} too harden himself as he would say "dont get your hopes up"

"Not hoping for anything at this moment." He responds. He then proceeds to use his attack shadow sneak. (Physical ghost type attack with +1 speed priority)

bulb dint have good amout of time too doge,as the atack would do lots of damage too him and he even dint see it coming,as he is stagerd he would use [iron head] and would lunch himself towards him,but because he is [Confused] he would slam himself in too the ground

Ren prepares for his next attack but then realizes that the Zen Headbutt from earlier did more damage than he thought. Instead he decides to use growl. He inhales deeply and lets out out a growl.

Bulb would raise himself in fear a little as that was very loud,as his [Defens is lower] as he would be out of [Confusion] and would use [Take down],as he would hurl himself towards him and would close his pincers on his leg and take him down

(Growl decreases attack) Ren fails to dodge the move and gets hit. He takes a large amount of damage since he has low defense. the attack throws him a few feet back and lands on the ground. He then gets back up and decides to use another growl.

(O yea...sorry)

Bulb would hear the grouwl as she shake a little but he was Brave,as he would use [iron head] as he would hurl himself but miss as the growl was scaring him but he must be brave like he always is

Ren sees his chance and decides to use Shadow Sneak. Although still hurt, he still tries to execute the attack. His shadow speedily heads toward Bulb.

Bulb would see it as he would try too doge but cant as he is heavy and slow but High defense,as he would fall down too the ground his metal body scrach,as he was close too be down,as he would flote back up and would use [Zen-Headbutt],as his head crackels and would lunch himself towards him

Ren gets super effective damage due to being close to Bulb and gets thrown far. {Ren's Trace copies Bulb's levitate ability} Ren is now floating in the air. Although the levitate helped Ren from hitting the ground, it makes him be even more farther from Bulb. He is now too far to perform an attack. He decides to wait fo Bulb to attack again.

bulb would se him go far away as he would use [iron skin] (That how was it cald?) as he needed too get extra defense from that atack as he was close too be down and seeded too survive this fight as long as he can

Ren sees him boost his defense. "That's not good," he says to himself, "I'll have to keep using shadow sneak as he is weak to it." Although still unsure, he starts floating towards Bulb. Then proceeds to use Shadow Sneak.

Bulb would see him coming towards him as he had the chance,as he would yell and use [Zen-HeadButt] again and this time at full speed towards him,as he would see shadow sneak and get hit as he wobled but he ignored and keep goingbtowards him at full speed,but he ding know if he would hit him or not as that atack might have ruin his course were he is heading

Ren was quick to react to the Zen Headbutt attack. He knew he wouldn't stand a chance if he got hit by it. He dodges the move and gets in attack position. He sets up a Confusion attack and launches it at Bulb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back