Journal Beetle Logs (Because why not?)

Beetlebuggo

Meep Meep
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ok, so this may seem like some sort of random thing, but hey! These things shared within could (Hopefully) share some relatable stuff, get things off my mind, etc.

Let's just start with this:

School is just railing me hard. No doubt due to the whole 4x4 schedule schtick which makes us have 4 classes that are an hour and a half long, plus my other thing that keeps me at school until 4:30. (Namely Tuesdays and Fridays)

English is kicking my ass, which I have an Essay due on Monday, PLUS this character analysis on the Trojan War which has to be 800 words...

God.. it's exhausting... with the research and other stuff I had to do I couldn't get much progress..

At least my day was brightened when I discovered the existence of this one donut shop that sells their donuts in the shape of penises.. Yup.. That exists apparently.

Mine had a fudge covering, Fruity Pebbles, Chocolate sprinkles and suspiciously colored glaze.. *Wink Wink*

Anywho, it's almost 11pm so Imma end off this first entry here.

- Beetlebuggo

2nd Entry -

Damn, I forgot this thing existed.. wElp.

Okay, where to start..? OH! I'm officially a Sophomore in highschool now, but a downside?

I failed math. Yep.. I completely blame the 4x4..

Other than that, At least I wont have to take summer school because my angel of a mother found..

Charter School! Now not only can I remidiate the semester I failed, but ALSO get my first semester of Integrated Math 2 out of the way!

My sister went on a vacation to Hawaii (still is) and me and my mom found this crystal shop down at a mall..

There I discovered possibly my favorite: Angel's Aura Aragonite.

Welp, that's about summarized, so yea, things happened. - c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back