• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Beer & Bratwurst | DenmarkxGermany

Chicogal

falling with style
Denmark

Denmark stands at 5,6". She has slightly curly, long brown hair and dark ocean-blue eyes that match the water surrounding her country. She is slender from cycling and military training, but is still gifted in the bust (as with many Nordic women). She has a particular penchant for her black long coat and black boots, although she barely feels the cold.

Denmark is sensitive and kind, but she is still fierce about her country. Usually she is reluctant to engage in conflict, but when threatened, will still try her best to take action - however weak she might be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Germany

————

Germany is much taller than Denmark, with a muscular form and cold blue eyes. He slicks back his light blonde hair, but when left untamed, his bangs fall into his eyes and give him a much younger appearance. He's lived through so much, and what he's done at the hands of his old bosses still haunts him. But he stays strong, caring for weak Italy and spending time with Japan. And through this, he secretly harbors affections for a certain Nordic country.

Hey, It's KloverDesu. My old account was deleted. Long story short, it was connected to facebook, someone reported my facebook, and my old RpN account was destroyed. Idk how you want to prove it's me, but I can't log into the KloverDesu that did the last comment. Sorry about all of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back