• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Because Naruto needs as many alternates as possible

Tetragon

Try hard die hard
Hi the name is Tetra! Well from the title you can already guess the object of this partner search. Yup that's right. It's gonna be juuuuuuuuust Naruto. And Shippuuden. And Gaiden. And The Last. And Boruto. And whatever you want changed. Naruto would be more fun if rp in a group but I decided to try 1x1 thanks to @Doffy the dork.

Don't worry I don't have many criteria since I'm quite flexible. The only problem is you might have to bear with me cuz sometimes I cannot be as active since school and stuffs. Also, you will be the one to come up with the plot. You can also request me to rp as whichever character you want. But I will not do OCs. You can create your own OC but I just...can't.

And if you seek to do a romance rp with me it will be quite...hard coz I specialize more in fantasy and action or adventure.

Well that's all for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back