• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beautyoftheland x Mobius

Alize chuckled softly."Yeah. I'm just glad to be done with it. I didn't really like doing it."She said softly, referring to her killing that man."So what are you gonna make?"

Adrian smiled."Good. What do you want to eat?"He asked looking over at her with a soft smile. He was just glad to have her back in his arms.

Wyatt gave an understanding hm sound to her saying that she didn't like killing that man.He knew the feeling."Do you like chicken or fish better?" He asked her.

Marley thought for a little before looking up at him."I don't really care,to be honest.Something without nuts,though," she said with a chuckle."Allergies...I nearly put one in my mouth when I was gone because I wasn't paying attention...not good," she explained.

Alize thought for a bit."Uhm...chicken?"She said softly, looking up at him with a soft smile. She loved Wyatt with all her heart.

Adrian chuckled softly."No nuts. Got it."He said lightly."How about.......uhm......pasta?'He asked looking over at her with a smile.

Wyatt gave her a nod."Good,because I'd have to go and get the fish," he said,laughing lightly."You're probably pretty hungry and don't want to wait to long," he added after.

Marley smiled at him."Pasta's my favorite," she told him,resting her head lightly against him as she walked with him.

Alize shook her head softly."No....I don't wanna wait that long...."She said softly as she looked at him.

Adrian smiled and kissed the top of her head lightly."Alright. Good."He said with a smile as they turned down his street.

Wyatt smiled and kissed her hand."Then chicken it definitely is," he said as he headed up his street.With his house keys in his hand,he went up his driveway and up the porch.Once he unlocked and opened the door,he held it open for her."Welcome back," he told her with a smile.

Marley smiled and walked down the street,eager to get back home and have something to eat."I'll be honest,the day you bought me I never thought I'd be excited to come back to you if I got away," she admitted with a chuckle.

Alize smiled and walked inside, immediately being greeted by Rossie. She picked him up in her arms, nuzzling into him."I missed you Rossie."She said softly as she looked at him.

Adrian chuckled softly."I never really thought you'd end up liking it with me."GE said as he walked up his porch and opening the door, smiling as Buddy bolted out and jumped on Marley.

Wyatt smiled as he watched the cat,Rossie,go to Alize."He kept whining by your room," he explained with a smile as he shut the door and headed to the kitchen.

Marley laughed as Buddy jumped on her.Able to pick the Border Collie up,she nuzzled her face into his neck."Buddy,I missed you,too!" She said before she kissed the dog's ear and set him down."You're very kind...much than I had expected," she said to Adrian as she watched the dog.

"Aww.....I missed yoy too Rossie."She said softly as she kissed the cat's head, following Wyatt in."I'm so glad to be back here. Safe and sound in your home."

Adrian chuckled as he watched Buddy before walking into the house, waiting for Marley before closing the door."Yeah. I don't like to be mean at all really."

Wyatt smiled and looked back at her over his shoulder as he got a pack of chicken out."It's your home,too," he told her before he opened the package.Then he got a pan out and set it on the stove.He rubbed some butter over it and turned the heat up.

Marley went inside and looked at him."I'm blessed," she said,her mind going to her friend."Um...can I talk to you about something?" She asked a bit awkwardly as she looked down at Buddy,hoping that he wouldn't get mad at her if she asked him to do something about her friend.

Alize nodded. "Right. Thank you Wyatt...."She said softly as she looked up at him. She nuzzled into Rossie's fur lightly. She didn't quite believe that this was her home too. In a way it was but in a way it also wasn't.

Adrian looked at her a bit quizzically but nodded."Of course."He said softly as he walked into the kitchen. Filling a pot with water and putting it on the stove, beginning to boil it.

Wyatt smiled at her as he turned the water on in the sink.He took the chicken out and began to clean them.Once they were cleaned,he set them in a bowl and got out a sauce that was in a container in the fridge.He had some time on his hands at night when the king finally sent him home,since he couldn't sleep a wink worrying about her,so he tried new things.The final result of her sauce experimenting was a sweet sauce that had a slight hint of barbecue to it.He poured enough sauce in the bowl so the chicken could soak in it for a moment and get all of the flavor.After waiting a moment,he put the chicken in the pan and poured the sauce from their bowl into the pan as well.

Marley went into the kitchen,but kept her hazel eyes on the ground."Uh...while we were in a town,um...we seen the slave market and...one of my best friends was banged up and chained there...I uh..." She began,having a hard time getting the words out.

Alize smiled as she watched him, it smelled so good."Uhm.....Wyatt......I have something to ask you..."She said softly, looking up at him as she set Rossie down.

Adrian listened as she spoke, now breaking up the pasta ans putting it in the water."And you want me to.....what?"He asked softly as he looked over at her.

Wyatt glanced at her before he went to get some steam fresh rice."Of course.You can ask me anything," he told her as he put the package of rice in the microwave.

Marley chewed on the skin on the inside of her mouth.She took a glance up at him,but the moment she looked in his eyes,she looked back down at Buddy,who was standing right in front of her,looking at her with his tail wagging so fast it was a blur."It's just...I hate thinking that he might...I can't even think about what might happen to him...I just..." When she finally had enough of stammering,she made an angry huff at herself and blurted it out,"Maybe you could get him out of there?Unless somebody bought him already..."

"Uhm.....well......I saw one of my friends from the war and he was in the slavd market.....when we were in a town and I uh...."She said quietly as she shifted her feet, looking away from him and straight to the floor.

Adrian looked over at her."I might be able to..."He said as he stirred the pasta some."What town?"He asked lightly. There should be a slave market coming through here once again but he wasn't sure if it would be the one with her friend.

((Do Wyatt and Adrian buy the friends? Or no? Cause I forgot lol))

(I think we said about one of their neighbors who are good friends with them and they know they treat them similar to the way they treat Alize and Marley.We might have to play the masters,though,as well.Think we should sign them up now?And do you mind if I use an anime photo for both?I don't want to see anything I shouldn't,if you know what I mean,and now that I know you don't mind anime pictures I would rather search for one of them.)

Wyatt began chopping up some carrots into small bits while he listened to her.When she stopped,he turned to look at her."You want me to help them out?" He finished for her,his tone casual and kind.

Marley thought for a minute."Palycine," she answered him as she began to rub the top of Buddy's head,who was now leaning against her leg.As she waited for what he would say,she finally looked into his eyes.

((That's fine by me. :) I really don't care :) both the slaves are guys though, right? Just wanted to be sure))

Alize nodded softly."Yeah....."She said quietly, still looking at the ground."I just don't want to think about what might happen to him lf he gets bought by an unkind person.

Adrian nodded."Well there's another slave market coming to town so I'll talk to my neighbor. He needs a slave, badly."He said with a soft chuckle.

(Yeah,because we thought they could be competition for Adrian and Wyatt in the future :P .I'll post mine now then.So we're going to play both the slaves and their masters?)

Wyatt got another pan out and put a bit of the sauce in it.He then put the pieces of carrots in the pan before getting some onions out and chopping them up.Once they were chopped,he said,"There's another slave market coming here soon.What town were you in?" He then worked on cutting up a few peppers.After that,he put them all in the pan and put the pan on the stove.

Marley didn't like the sound of the guy needing a slave since she still didn't like the whole slavery thing."You'll do that...?" She asked shyly.

"Palycine"She said quietly, finally looking away from the ground at Wyatt briefly before looking down to her hands.

Adrian nodded."Of course. Besides, my neighbor is a good guy. He's had a couple slaves before but ended up letting them go. They didn't seem happy with him."He said with a soft shrug as he put the sauce in a pan and put some ground beef into it.

((Alright. I'll post mine sometime tomorrow cause I have to go to bed))

(Okay,sounds good :) .Ugh,it's so hard to find free to use images.I always feel bad taking them from google,haha.I'm tempted to just use a picture of Finnick Odair and forget about it xD .)

Wyatt thought for a moment.They were in the right direction,so it should be the one she seen her friend at."That should be coming here,then.I'll call a neighbor of mine.He's been looking for the right slave and he treats them like people," he told her as he watched the food cook.

Marley wore a confused expression for a moment."He let them go?" She asked quietly,sounding confused.Meanwhile,she was praying with all her heart that her friend would be alright and nobody had bought him yet.

Alize nodded softly."Alright. Thank you so much Wyatt."She said as she wrapped her arms tightly around him in a hug.

Adrian nodded."Yeah. He let them go back to their families."He said softly as he began to cook the sauce now.

Wyatt smiled and rapped his arms around her in return."Your welcome.Anything for you," he told her.Then he asked,"What's your friend's name?"

Marley thought about freedom for a minute.She shook her head to get the thought out."He won't hurt him then..." She quietly said,thinking about him.

(I posted one character last night.I have to find a picture for the other :P .)

"His name is Ashton but we call him Ash."She said softly as she rested her head against his chest lightly.

Adrian nodded."Yeah. He won't hurt him."He said gently."What's his name anyway?"He asked, looking down at Marley with a soft smile.

((Alright. I'm posting mine now. It won't be fancy, sorry))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back