• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Beauty & The Beast Themed AU - Supernatural x Human

People seeing me on their new forums page again

5316E9F8-514F-47C9-92FF-154989E6EB53.gif

But wait!

If the title caught your interest I have an idea and by idea I mean literally just thought of it this moment and had to write it down before I forgot so here we go.

Also hey! you can call me Jodie, J, call me Ernie if you want idc 🤷‍♀️

I am almost 26 😢 so 18+ only please!!

I roleplay in 3rd person POV and paragraph style. I usually RP MxF pairings. I definitely prefer plot focused rp’s, my word length can be anywhere from 250+, sometimes it can go way more if I’m really feeling the scene. I generally match my partner with reply length but all I ask is if we both have enough to work with! So no one liners please! Also real people face claims please I just don’t vibe with anime ones sorry!

If you’ve stuck with me this far thank you!

So for the idea - I really love the concept of like a Beauty and The Beast AU RP with a supernatural x human character pairing. I’m talking vampires, werewolves, demons(?), perhaps our own sort of version of ‘The Beast’? Whatever our Beast has been cursed to be, he may only break the spell and by falling in love and being loved in return!

Lots of angst, drama and more! Bring your ideas I love worldbuiiding with my partners!

Haven’t really got an idea for a time range yet, but definitely not feeling modern!

Looking for someone to play the role of the ‘Beast’ but as always willing to double up on this and have two stories!

This post is chaotic I know, I’ll probably come back and edit but the idea is out there now!!✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back