• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings beauty and the beast au

lustforlife

Lurker
hello there! so i have just recently gotten back into roleplaying. and i decided to check out this website. so if anything in this post intrigues you please shoot me a dm! i’d be happy to roleplay!

my requirements for rp are as follows. you have to be able to rp as a male (i don’t care what gender you are irl). you have to have decent grammar skills, because if i can’t read your replies then what good is that? of course i understand mistakes here and there, believe me i make them all the time. and finally i would appreciate at the very very least two ten sentence paragraphs. if you do not think you can handle that then maybe i am not the partner for you.

but as you can see by the title of this thread i had something in mind for some sort of alternate take on beauty and the beast. and there are a few ways i could go with this! i wanted to try out either a sci fi au, a 50s au, some sort of modern au, or a high school/college au. once more if any of these sound interesting to you please send me a message! i look forward to chatting <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back