• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beacon Hills

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

- Lila -​

Lila was kind of angry that Taria had just bolted and not really let her respond to the flirtations. In her mind she had very clearly won the flirt fight. She put that aside for now and dived into the pool, earning glares from a couple of lifeguards stationed close by. She ignored them and swam over to Taria.
"You do realize that I won today. Right?" Lila said to Taria and chuckled. "Come on T you have got to pick up your game T. I mean losing to me."
Lila loved Taria with all her heart and she loved these little skirmishes that they had but at the same time she did not want to wreck the friendship they had over a couple stupid flirtations. Her insecurity was coming over her again. She quietly swam next to her.
"You do realize that I don't actually mean a lot of the stuff that i just said. Right? I don't actually care who you sleep with. I mean I would rather you not sleep with anyone with a pulse especially with the STIs going around. Yeah I just don't want to, you know..." Lila trailed off in to silence.
Lila desperately wanted to move on from the heavy talk after the conversations she and Taria had just had. Lila nodded towards where Mariana and Tenn, "Is there anything going on with those two? I would ask him but clearly he has different priorities. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I saw Tenn with Mariana at the party too. Also, how was you guys' summer?"

2584ef6bd12f38c88948069c2339e020.jpg

MENTIONS: r e i r e i (Taria)

200.gif

coded by: @s e v e n

Jayden Spencer
The smile that Jayden had on her face couldn't be wiped off by anything, but that didn't stop it from slightly faltering when she saw the hot air balloon. The idea enticed her but it was literally a hot air balloon, you couldn't expect for there not to be any hint of hesitance. Nevertheless it would be nice for the two, and she most definitely wasn't a party pooper so she slowly followed him out of the car and onto the short bright-green plain. She was shortly relieved of her worry when Johannes began to speak, and her head finally snapped away from the balloon to him. "If it counts for the mile high club I might have to consider" she retorted, as they advanced closer to the balloon.

Jayden almost had a heart attack when who she supposes was the pilot stood up, and was no longer hidden by the balloon. Clutching her chest she narrowed her eyes at Johannes' laughing figure, and retracted away from him in pettiness. The entire time the pilot was explaining their course Jayden ignored Johannes' attempts at regaining her attention, pretending as if she was truly interested in his words. When they finally did board the balloon Jayden pulled Johannes lower, leveling her mouth with his lips and began speaking in a hushed tone. "I think we'll have to retire that idea" she said, referring back to their previous conversation of sex on the balloon. After she was done she moved back to the other side of the balloon, keeping her stance and fake anger at the boy for laughing at her.

The attempt ended up being futile when the balloon began to ascend, and Jayden made her way back to him clutching his bicep tightly as if it'd protect her. When he laughed again she just rolled her eyes, and diverted her attention anywhere else while her cheeks slightly reddened. Her eyes were in awe like a child at a candy shop as they flew over the town of Beacon Hills, a wide grin sticking on her face. She hadn't even noticed she was smiling that much until her cheeks began to hurt, so she rested her cheeks while turning back to look at Johannes. Even if she was annoyed that he laughed at her she wouldn't waste the opportunity for a nice memory, so she tapped his shoulder which resulted in him looking down at her. Without a word she cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss, pulling back and blushing when she remembered the pilot's presence. "I'm still mad at you though" she mumbled, her body contradicting her words as snuggled closer to him and let a content sigh leave her lips.

When they finally made it back down Jayden thanked the pilot and lowered her hand to Johannes' while they made their way off. "That was cute, but you're still an ass" she said, smiling as she made her way to his car. She wasn't angry at him anymore she never truly was, but she didn't mind fucking with him for a bit. There's also the fact the he knew just as well as she did that she never did stay mad at him for too long anyways, so no one was being tricked by the act. Smiling at him through the window shield Jayden raised her eyebrow at him, waiting for him to make his way back to the car as well.

Somewhere at a field

Happy

xoxo

Johannes (@EddieTeddie )
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back