• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Beach Bliss

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
It is a quiet summer night in Phoenix, and Beatrice is thankful that the scorching sun has finally set. She sits on her tan couch, listening to the crickets as they produce calming, harmonious songs. Her parents have just left for a two-weekend business trip, and have left her with one of their credit cards in case of emergencies. While Beatrice usually never goes behind their parents backs, she conjures up a plan. A road trip!

She grabs her phone and starts a group conversation with her closest friends from school.

Pack your suitcases and grab your travel bags, because we are going to San Diego!

Additional Information: It is the middle of summer, and this role play will begin in Phoenix. I want between four and six characters, all who have gone to high school together. They have all graduated their senior year, and agree to join Beatrice on a secret vacation to San Diego. We begin with our characters meeting at Beatrice's house, and from there she will be driving them in her Range Rover. They will be staying at the infamous Hotel del Coronado, which is located right on Coronado Beach! On their journey, we shall see who is true friends, what romance might blossom, and quite possibly experience some drama. What could go wrong?

* I am open to plot twists, of course. :3 Anything to make things more juicy is always encouraged!

Last edited:
TYPE TYPE Braddington Braddington I am so grateful to see you guys are interested! If two more people show interest in Beach Bliss, I will make the respective threads. I am quite excited to think up some cool relationships.

& btw, I absolutely adore your username The Typestitute. :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back