• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Atrophia Sanguinis

High Lady of Feels
Thank you Oscar Wilde for that quote.

Hello darling and lovelies!
adventure.gif

Obviously, I'm searching for some roleplay partners. If I have fizzled away from some of you, I sincerely apologize. I have this thing called gripping social anxiety and I'm sure some can relate, right? *crickets* Annnnnyway, ta da! Yes, I'm here looking for two to three max partners as it is finals season for me but I've finished most major projects so I should be available.​

RULES

Let's get over this nasty bit, aye?

RULES! *ominous music in the background*​

1. Respect my time and I'll respect yours. I'm a student so I can get busy but there's a month of break coming up for me so the month of December should get a juicy amount of replies. I'll be honest, when I'm hella stressed over school, I'll forget about my RP hobby and I won't let you know that I've been in my hobbit hole trying to maintain grades and all that jazz. But feel free to poke me, I won't be annoyed. I'll only poke you after a week or so and no hard feelings if you ghost me. That's just embracing (a horrible) modern culture thing, yeah?​
  2. Details~! I'm a creative writing major and that alone should say I'm a pretty literate person. Granted, I too have grammar mistakes and all that fun stuff, I am human after all. So no worries about the small, occasional mistakes. I won't be screaming internally, I promise. What I do ask is that you do have a decent grasp at English and its horrible grammar laws (we're both fugitives from those laws, don't worry) and two paragraphs minimum. I myself will write 2+, being the detailed overachiever trash I am.​
  3. OOC~! Honestly, I love talking to others OOC. We can plan the RP like a storyboard and chit chat and its fun and there's no pressure. If that's not your cup of tea, you're breaking my heart.​
  4. Age. Yeah, sorry amigos. I'm looking for someone 17+ because romance reasons in the RP. Did I mention I love having romance in my RPs? It won't be the main plot, but it'll certainly add some steamy twists.​
  5. Triggers! Let me know your limits! I have the utmost respect for that kind of thing. I myself don't have any but lemme know if you got some bb because I do like to have realistic and dark aspects of life in my RPs.​
  6. I forgot what number six was. Ummmm, if you're reading this substantially boring and long list of rules go ahead and tell me your favorite book or show. Just so I know you're actually reading and not ignoring meh.​
  7. Ah yes, I am MxF RPer. Just personal preference, sorry. I'll play either the male or female in the pairing. I might be convinced to do FxF or MxM but I've never written those kind of characters. It sounds like it shouldn't be hard for me, but it is. Like some of y'all who won't do MxF, I guess I'm a foil of you. <3
  8. Don't apply if you're only slightly interested in something. If you read something and have ideas of your own or even a plot for a pairing you'd be okay with me helping tweak, great! But seriously, I don't want things to die after like "Hey!" and "Hey!" Breaks my wee heart.​
  9. Woag! You still with me! Great! <3
  10. Oh yeah, I prefer to RP over PMs just because the notifications work better for me but I can be convinced to do threads. I usually keep my RPs here for the sake of keeping organized.​
  11. When y'all contact me, PM me please! And when you do, I would like a writing sample just to see if our styles will match up or we'll be good partners/have good chemistry. c:​
  12. Also, when we make character sheets, I use realistic photos or realistic art pictures for face claims. Sorry, won't do anime. Past that phase :3​
  13. I'm more chill with godmodding if its within reason to move the plot forward but completely taking control of MC is a no no. That being said, my NPCs are your NPCs. And I'll have hella NPCs.​
Now that the beast is out of the way, let's get to some of the beauty.​
PAIRINGS

I don't have developed plots for these nor much of a craving, but if you have ideas for them, hmu!
viking x viking
viking x saxon
knight x lady
lady x lord
royalty x noblility
highlander x lass
cowboy x rancher's daughter​
PLOTS

(Errrr, rather ideas more so than plots)

Fandom
Sorry to put a limit on this, but I'd rather we play OCs or even replace canon roles with OCs, ya know?

King Arthur
tumblr_ocbp6rvfCH1ujdzl8o1_500.gif

I'm talking Guy Richie version for inspiration. That movie is so artistic, I notice new things every time I watch it. Anyhow, I mean to rewrite King Arthur a bit. Add some more magic and such rather than realism. This wouldn't be high fantasy, but it could. There'd be a bit of world building to do but we can handle that, yeah? Anyway, the main characters could be worked out to be anyone: Arthur and Guinevere or Merlin and Morgana or even a mere servant and Arthur or something. This one I could double for.

Westworld
tumblr_ohp4yx8Uh41qawxnko4_500.gif

Recently started this series and it amazes me. I don't have much of a plot in mind, but if we want to take this concept and apply it still being a western or medieval or something, that could work. It could work out to be how the hosts are becoming self aware and remembering what guests do and Muse A could be a host and Muse B the guest. This one's a bit shaky in interest, but if you have a good western in mind or brilliant idea for this that can be fleshed out, hmu!

Outlander
tumblr_inline_nbdwwikMog1rxc9kj.gif

It wouldn't necessarily be some taken back in time in Scotland to the 1700s. Or it could be. Depends on what we want. Basically, the plot will be similar in the sense of a Muse A being transported back into time through an artifact/a mystical ring of stones/something Muse B lost centuries earlier. Now this could be in Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, or somewhere else European (I only know more of their histories, basic I know). And Muse A can be from the modern era as well and be sent all the way back to the Roman Empire. Any Sassenachs out there like myself??

ACOTAR/TOG
(ARE THERE ANY SARAH J MAAS READERS OUT THERE??? ;-; )
If someone knows these series and are as obsessed and caught up as me, slide into my DMs.

GoT
tumblr_n78a2zkD8Z1r18z8zo3_r1_500.gif

I finally caught up in the show but I haven't read the books, shame on me! Always love a good angsty pairing in GoT but I'm not going incestual. Honestly, I'd rather do OCs as our characters and all the NPCs can be canon/OC.

LotR/Hobbit
tumblr_nw4f2rIIUk1tulcdjo1_500.gif

Whether it be we completely remake the plot or add in our characters to do some minor things that effect the world in a huge manner, I am always down for some Tolkienverse. Particularly if the Rohirrim are involved. Those are my people!

Skyrim
tumblr_m9a08yKV0k1rp6xcfo1_500.gif

Let's wreck sh*t. Got some ideas for this bad boy too. It'll definitely have humor but I'll need a main story line to stay interested. Either one of us could be the Dragonborn, I'm chill.

Original Plots
Coming soon! ...maybe >.>​

I didn't give full ideas because I want you to feel you have the freedom to develop these things with me and not piggy back me entirely XP
<3 <3 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEND ME A PM PREFERABLY!! <3 <3

Legitimately interested in the skyrim idea. Probably because I'm a colossal nerd, but that's neither here nor there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back