• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Be scared of an Unlived Life ( Interest Check )

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
67b5aae37b2972314d9756d2864caa62.jpg

I love this story and I love the movie. If you haven't read or seen this wonderful work of art. Please I beg you do not reply here get your ass off line and go read it or see it. I don't care which one but, just do it.

This amazing book is called Tuck Everlasting. I cry and i am not afraid to admit that. It has a wonderful message.

So I wanted to do a roleplay along the lines different characters obviously,but something that for once has a good morale to it.

Please I would love some ideas from you and feed back. :)

Rules I am going to be very strict because I will not have this book tarnished in any way. To reserve a spot please put your favorite Character from the book

1. Please be active no excuses

2. No one liners. 2 paragraph minimum each post.

3. Must read the book or see the movie or you won't be accepted

4.No god modding (unless one of the family)

5.No Gary Stu's and Mary sues

6. Forum rules apply

7. Third person only

8. This does not go any where near this area: Fade to black if it gets hot and heavy

9. No anime characters realistic

10. Cursing is not allowed

11. Remember I am GM please don't argue with me. May have a co GM will see

No OP

12. Proper grammar and spelling. I know we all fuck up at times. things happen, but I do want you try.

13. Don't control others characters unless asked

Have fun

Time is like a wheel. Turning and turning - never stopping. And the woods are the center; the hub of the wheel. It began the first week of summer, a strange and breathless time when accident, or fate, bring lives together. When people are led to do things, they've never done before. On this summersday, not so very long ago, the wheel set lives in motion in mysterious ways.-Tuck Everlasting

Remember this is based off this book not actually the book. Ideas welcome.

Characters

Foster Family based

Mother-

Father-

Daughter 16-Taken

Tuck Family based

Mother- open

Father -

Older Son 24-

Younger son 17-

Man in the yellow suit

My favorite Character is Miles he is such a dynamic character.

1515a915e9301cad2a8e2f4d61f898ae.jpg

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back