• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Be Mine {MoxieDov X Dinarko}

Stepping out of the white vehicle, that had pulled up into an empty parking spot moment ago, he allowed the rays of light fall upon his pale face for a moment before turning his head back towards the woman who had just exited the car. She took a look at the large building in-front, making a slight face at the behaviour of some teenagers who were smoking by the entrance of the school. "The attitude of some children...I'm so glad you didn't turn out like them, Romeo." The ebony haired lady stated, making a noticeable clicking sound with her silver high-heels as she sauntered to the back of the car. "Thanks, mum." He replied, a light smirk playing on his pale lips as he assisted his mother in hauling out a large suitcase and backpack out the trunk. Taking a moment to swing the bag onto his shoulders, his right hand grasped onto the handle of the suitcase just as the compartment of the car slammed shut. Before Romeo had the chance to make his way towards the building, his mother's hand was placed on his shoulder. "Take care and have fun on your trip, love." She stated, a smile appearing on her red lips just before she leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss onto her son's cheek, leaving a mark.

Letting out a chuckle, he reached up and attempted to rub the crimson colour off of his flesh, which only smudged it. "I will. Love ya, mum." Romeo answered, strolling away from her as he continued to work at the mark on his cheek with the back of his hand. Selene gave a brief wave, the sun reflecting off of her manicured nails. She watched her son walk for a couple more seconds, before getting back into the expensive vehicle with a faint smile upon her face.

His eyes glanced at a lock of his hair that fell over his right eye, taking brief notice in the fact that he had yet to see anyone else with a hair colour as vivid as his own. The boy's thoughts were quickly interrupted as a pair of voices reached his ears. Turning his head to his right ever so slightly, he spotted a female and a male rushing towards him. He cracked a grin at the two, continuing to walk as they eventually caught up. "Romeo, hey! Ho-Woah, dude. Is that from a chick?" The darker haired male started, a devious smirk falling upon his mouth as he spotted the faded kiss mark upon the other's face. "Is there something you're not telling us?" The blonde female questioned, wriggling her eyebrows in addition to her question. "Huh? No, no, it's just my mum." Romeo responded, moving his fist more vigorously in an attempt to rub the stain off. "Uh-huh. Yeah, alright. That's what they all say." The male taunted, his smirk failing to falter as he winked. "Oh, shut up, Carl." He lightly punched the male's arm, provoking a laugh from the three students.

"Well, you better get that mark off before Kat sees it. We all know she totally wants to get into your pants." Elizabeth added, causing Romeo to roll his bright eyes and Carl to snort in amusement. "She's such a drama queen. I couldn't care less if she saw it." He replied, now walking through the school's corridors with the two others. "Fair enough. Though, you wouldn't want to disappoint the other girls and guys who all want a piece of you." Carl stated, unable to say his words with a straight face and ended up chuckling as they entered the classroom. Romeo laughed, moving to his desk and sitting upon it after placing his suitcase beside it. "Well, they'll all just have to share." He declared, his smirk returning to his features as he noticed that some females had began making their way towards him.

The calm morning was soon filled with the screams of a helpless young girl, surrounded in all directions by a mob of envious broads. “How dare you try to get close to Romeo, you little slut!” a bleach blonde haired girl yelled seemingly the leader of the group of idiotic woman. “What are you talking about, I would never! I – I never even . . .” one of the lesser girls cut her off sounding very much like a rat that was stuck in a constricting mouse trap. “Cut the bull, we know it’s you in this picture! Don’t try to deny it you whore!” the rat girl accused, shoving a neatly folded photograph of the victim confessing to his dearly beloved Romeo.

She shook where she sat, no longer able to deny her crimes, having hard copy evidence staring her in the face. “I thought we were friend Silvia.” She mumbled, her words falling on top of one another. The “queen” replied, “I thought we were too, but now I know who my friends really are. You two-faced bitch!” she cried sending her leg in the direction of the girl, hitting her stomach with great force. Never had he seen such a strong kick from a girl, and maybe he would’ve complimented her if he wasn’t hiding behind the corner of the building. With bright blonde hair, and eyes of deep blue with a hint of pastel that made one feel as if they were drowning, Chase wore a rather triumphant expression.

Continuing his surveillance, he watched the girl vomit as well as piss herself, the kick sending her entire body into disarray. He stifled his laugh, not wanting to be found out by the herd of carnivore while they were still devouring their prey. “You are no longer one of us Brittany. You are now the official black sheep of the school. Janet will be taking your spot.” Her highness had decreed, a freckle faced girl with dull amber hair that was tied together in one thick ponytail. No wonder she had been the previous “black sheep”! She was absolutely horrendous to look at to the point where even he would throw up if he stared at her to long. “Good job playing your part you pig.” He thought to himself thinking about how he helped her the day before, giving “it” a photograph of the bitch laying in her own waste.

As one might have guessed, he was responsible for this cheerful council meeting of poisonous vipers. He had caught her trying to go out with his precious Romeo, using her womanly charms in order to defile him. But Romeo was not an idiot, knowing better than to accept that tramp. Hell, she wasn’t even worth being a chair let alone a love interest, and although Romeo had settled the matter, Chase had to make her regret her decision. Taking a picture of the scene in front of him , he searched for a tool to distribute it out the “lord” of this hierarchy. That’s where Janet came in, the old “black sheep” of the school. When he brought her the picture, she was helpless, so desperate for someone to save her from her torment. It was quite easy getting her to do as he wanted, quickly causing an uproar with the 3rd years.

He chuckled, seeing how relatively easy it was to get the ignorant women to do his dirty work for him. Just with one photo, these pack of wolves would turn their back on their own simply replacing their lost member with a new one. The sudden honking of a horn got his attention, Romeo beautifully exiting the car along with some old woman that he had known to be his mother. He got drunk at the sight of him, short hair with colors of the sea, and eyes that made you feel as you would float if you stared into them to long. Oh how could one man be so perfect? He didn’t know nor did he care, as long as that perfection would belong to him and him alone.

Watching him walk inside the building, he decided it was time for him to go as well seeing that everything was going according to plan. If that wench even a brain cell left, she would know not to go near him ever again . . . same went for the rest of them. Rolling his suitcase to the front of the building, he casually entering the building heading towards his classroom.

“President! Hey President!” a familiar voice called out to him from the right. Whipping head around, he saw Jones, the secretary of the student council. He stared at his tanned skin, his brown eyes peering into his own. For some odd reason, Chase saw him as a dog, his imagination attaching ears and tails to him, the large bundle of fur wagging furiously.

“Good morning Jones, what seems to be the problem?” he asked, watching the mutts eyes brightened. “Good morning to you too sir! Did you manage to fix the problem with theatre clubs budget?” he replied, in which he answered with a simple yes explaining to him in great detail about his plan to fix it. By the time he had finished conversing with one another they were already at the doorway of his class. Waving Jones good bye, he walked into the doorway seating himself to the far left corner in the back of the class. Making himself comfortable, he noticing a group of girls surrounding Romeo. He growled, a deep anger feeling his being. However, he had made sure to mask his anger under his usual calm exterior knowing his composure to be his greatest weapon. As he calmed himself the bell rang signifying that it was time to head off to their classes.

As the bell rung again, those students who were hanging around began flooding into the classroom with large suitcases in tow. Soon came in their homeroom teacher who said in a unenthusiastic voice ," Before we go out on this trip, we will need you all to get into groups of 8. In these 2 boxes there will be a numbered piece of paper you will draw to specify your groups. There are four of the same numbers in each box making it an equal grouping of girls and boys (Girls box being on the right while the boys on the left) . Now when your name is called I want you to come up and draw a number. " With that, he began calling peoples one by one to pull out their number, hoping to be grouped with their friends. Chase only hoping that he would be grouped with Romeo . . . That was all he wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crossing his left leg over his right in a neat fashion, he placed his hands upon a knee. His gaze fell upon the mini group of girls who had recently gathered around him. "Gosh, Romeo! Who left that unsightly mark on your face?" The female with heavy make-up exclaimed, adding an over-dramatical gasp and gestures to express her shock. The said boy remained silent for a couple of moments, breathing out sharply as an idea entered his mind. "Oh, it's still there? Damn...She told me it had faded away from last night..." Romeo softly muttered, putting on a distressed façade as he spoke. He could hear the faint sniggering of Carl behind him, and he was almost forced to burst into laughter when he witnessed the girls' many reactions. "Who was this?! Romeo-darling, you told us you were still single! What would this slut have that I don't?" Kat protested, her hands pressing down against the surface of the desk he was perched upon. One of the girls in the group close to him had began to scan the classroom, seeming to be searching for anyone wearing red lipstick.

Unable to keep his amusement hidden for any longer, Romeo clutched his stomach as a fit of laughter erupted from his parted mouth. He was soon joined by Carl and Elizabeth. "H-Huh? What's so funny?" Kat asked, the anger upon her face merging into confusion, as the others in her group glanced at each other. "It's just...It's just that you actually believed me." He answered, breathing out audibly as he caught his breathe and ceased his giggling. After a moment of silence from the ones in-front of the male, they all let out sighs of something he would assume was relief or muttered a couple of words. "You're so mean, Romeo! Winding us up like that!" A brunette in the tiny crowd called out, puffing out her cheeks in irritation. "Yeah, you had me worried!" Another added, her tanned arms crossing over her clothed chest. "Heh, I'm sorry, ladies. I just could not resist such an opportunity. Though, I'm sure you'll all forgive me." Romeo announced, leaning down ever so slightly towards Kat, who was currently pouting at the ground.

A slim finger pushed up the silver haired female's chin, prompting her to look up into the boy's alluring hues. Her breathe hitched in her throat ever so slightly, a bright scarlet dusting across her olive coloured skin. He inched closer to the female's face, leaving a reasonable gap of air in-between the two. Kat remained still, fluttering her eyelashes as the other's warm breathe fell over her plump lips. "Isn't that right, Kat?" Romeo purred, rolling his "r"s with a sultry tone. Before the girl could respond, he pulled away and returned his hand to his knee, sitting up straight on the wooden object.

The sharp sound of the bell rung through his ears, though he managed to not wince or cover his ears at the noise. He simply waved casually at the gathering of girls who were slowly retreating back to their respective seats. Letting out a snort at the sight of Kat fanning herself with her hand and babbling random words to her friends, Romeo turned back to his mates by his side. "Wow. I'm pretty sure you just blew her mind." Carl commented, moving slightly so he could sit in the seat to the right of the young man. The vivid haired male made a sound of acknowledgement, swinging his foot around idly. "You have to admit, but that was actually kinda hot." Elizabeth stated, shrugging her shoulders as she took the seat that Romeo wasn't using. "Thanks, I appreciate it." The youngest of the three responded, turning his head to look at the two with a bright smile plastered across his features.

Before the trio could continue their discussion any further, the monotone voice of the elder man caused them to fall silent. They all sat there quietly as the teacher called up different students, some smiling at the number they got and some groaning in dismay. Meanwhile, Carl had settled on making weird faces at Elizabeth and Romeo, which would sometimes provoke a snigger or chuckle out of one of them. He stopped this action when Elizabeth was called out. She took a moment to rummage around the cardboard box, eyes lighting up when she realised she was in a group with one of her best friends. The blonde high-fived the two boys as she past them to return to her temporary seat.

It had taken a little while, but it was eventually Romeo's turn to pick out a strip of paper. He shrugged off his backpack, leaving it behind on the desk as he moved over to the two boxes. The teacher stepped to the side slightly, moving out of the way so the student could reach the items. He stuck his hand into the container, fingers brushing over several pieces of fabric. The fact that he could feel many pairs of eyes upon his figure brought a faint adrenaline rush to his veins. A second later, he pulled out a moderately small object. After a couple moments of silence from the male, the man beside him spoke up. "What number did you get, Romeo?" He asked, holding out his hand to receive the strip so he could confirm it himself. "One." The male answered with his lips curled upwards, he handed over the thin object before strolling back over to the table.

Next up was Carl, who drew a 1 as well, much to his and Romeo's happiness. As he watched the rest of the students come up and blindly choose a digit that would determine their company for the rest of the week, he couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement throughout his body. This is going to be fun.

Listening to the names being called out one by one, a number between 1 and 8 being called with each new student that stepped forward. Clasping his hand together, he made sure to mark the amount of people in a certain number in the male choice box. The next person called up front was Romeo, his devilish good looks taking the breath of many, as it should, as well as one of the insects named Kat that so desperately wanted his attention. The idiot. Someone of his caliber would never take a second glance at trash like her, it was an enigma as to why she kept going for him even knowing the answer to her pitiful attempts would be a no. A smile graced his lips while thinking on how worthless she was as a human being, maybe she'd be better as a shoe, than at least she would serve some purpose.

"Oh my god, did you just see that? He smiled at me, I mean Chase really smiled at me." a girl with auburn hair exclaimed, her face beet red from Chase having unconsciously eyed her.

"Calm down! He's probably just being nice as all." her partner, a small chubby girl with short scraggy ebony hair. A girl with sense, now that was a surprise. Waving her a friendly goodbye, he put her into more of a frenzy causing the wretch to squeal under his gaze.

"Number One." he heard a lovely voice speak out, Romeo looking at the slip of paper in his hand. Thinking back there had been only two other ones that had been called leaving there a total of three ones already having owners and the last one in the box. "This could be bad." he thought watching a bald boy pull out a three letting out his disappointment.

"Chase Hunter." the old man called, his voice somewhat hoarse after having called over thirty names in succession.

Rising from his seat, Chase brushed a strand of his deep blonde hair back into it's place, before walking up to the teacher then greeting him. Now for the moment of truth, what would he receive? Shoving his hand into the box, he slowly searched for the last number one, allowing his finger to maneuver elegantly across the scraps of paper before pulling a neatly folded sheet out. Opening up the paper, his heart sank, it was not the number one he sought for but instead a number 3. A low growl rose from his stomach as he causally walked back into his seat, the girls taking a glance at the piece of paper in his hand wondering if they had lucked up to be in the same group as him.

"Number 1!" a boy cried to his friend as he shoved the paper into their faces, laughing cheerfully with the group of boys." No. No, No No No NO! This can't be happening!" he whined within himself, staring at the brunette with ghastly glare. However, taking in his appearance, he had realized that the boy was in fact Tye McKenzie, a scholarship student who manage to get here thanks to his skill in baseball. A smile danced on his lip as he called out to the boy who seemed somewhat surprised that the student council president was talking to him.

"Tye come here for a sec." Chase demanded, motioning to come to his desk.

Not asking any questions, the boy came, his wounds and scar becoming more visible as he approached the conniving president. "What is it prez?" he asked, wondering what he could possibly want with him.

"Would you mind trading your number one for my three?" Chase inquired, holding out his paper with the 3 written out on it. Tye looked confused as he was about to refuse saying that he liked the group he was to be placed in, but before finishing he Chase cut him off. "You wouldn't want the coach to find out that you cheated on your last mid-term would you?" he asked, the hair now standing up on the on his arms. Chase knew of how Tye cheated on his test, knowing that if he had felled his scholarship would be revoked and he would lose his chances with getting the baseball scholarship that was guaranteed to him at the end of the season.

"How do you..." he questioned before one again getting cut off by Chase. "Don't worry about that, but I suggest you hand over that slip before you find yourself back at the public school you came from." he chuckled pretending if the two were having a nice conversation. The boy shivered, his hand sweating as he gave the slip to him returning to his friends. They boys had asked him what they talked about, and were told that they were just talking about how his season went. Snickering at the frightened expression, he gently rubbed the sheet across his cheek lovingly, making sure no one saw him doing so. He could not contain the happiness of having to be in a group next to his beloved, and knew that this would be the best time of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back