• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Tutorial BBCode Assistance Thread

How do you code an accordion slide so that it starts open? I've seen it done before, but I'm not sure how to code it.
Title
Content
Title
Content

Code:
[accordion=bright|80%]
{slide=Title|center}Content{/slide}
{slide=Title|right|open}Content{/slide}
[/accordion]

Fable Fable

Where in this code would I put the "open" thing?

Code:
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#B79692][center][size=5][color=#EAE8DC][font=ABeeZee]An Introduction[/font][/color][/size][/center][/bg]}content here{/slide}[/accordion]

My post... didn't post >_> try this again.

OPEN goes into the SLIDE area.
Title
Content

Code:
[accordion=100%]
{slide=Title|open}Content{/slide}
[/accordion]

An Introduction
content here

Code:
[accordion]{slide=open|[bg=#B79692][center][size=5][color=#EAE8DC][font=ABeeZee]An Introduction[/font][/color][/size][/center][/bg]}content here{/slide}[/accordion]

This is a good resource: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/stylizing-accordions.316791/

with the div box what does cover part mean? Can I get the box to not cover the page? And also the url?

Are you asking about the background?

You can learn more about what background-size does here. What questions did you have about the url? The url is just any image url really.

Do I use the same url I use for the img code?
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, so I am gonna do this:

Code:
[div=background:url('IMG URL GOES HERE'); background-size: OPTION;]CONTENT[/div]

Honestly, background-size is optional and using background images itself you have many other things to consider such as repeat, position, etc.

also can you try to fix my code here? something's wrong

blah
blah
blah
You set it to 50% so the background will only cover 50% of the width of the div.

Not exactly seeking assistance for the bbcode, but more about the attachment. For some reason, any attachments I use so far refuses to show up when I post on any thread. is it because of something I'm doing wrong in the coding?

Text here

Code:
[centerblock=50][border=5px solid #94a9ba][bg=#8b4d50][bg=#8b4d50][center][accordion=100%|bcenter]
{slide=100|open|center|[bg=#8b4d50]
[CENTER][div=pointer-events:none;][img]image here[/img][/div]
[font=Aladin][size=6]NAME HERE[/size][/font][/center][/bg]}
[FONT=Bilbo]

Text here

{/slide}[/FONT][/accordion][/center][/bg][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

Not exactly seeking assistance for the bbcode, but more about the attachment. For some reason, any attachments I use so far refuses to show up when I post on any thread. is it because of something I'm doing wrong in the coding?

The first question I need to ask is if you are uploading the attached file to the post or copy/pasting the code with the attached file into a new post. You have to re-upload attachments to each post where you want it basically.

The first question I need to ask is if you are uploading the attached file to the post or copy/pasting the code with the attached file into a new post. You have to re-upload attachments to each post where you want it basically.
I know. I did re-upload attachments to each post where I want it, but it's not appearing no matter how many times I delete and upload the pictures.

I know. I did re-upload attachments to each post where I want it, but it's not appearing no matter how many times I delete and upload the pictures.
Okay, well, it seems you cannot directly use the ATTACH tag in the manner you wish to. I clicked "view attachment" and then copied that URL and used the IMG tag and it worked in my PWS.

no slide​

Okay, well, it seems you cannot directly us the ATTACH tag in the manner you wish to. I clicked "view attachment" and then copied that URL and used the IMG tag and it worked in my PWS.
Ah, so it can be done this way too. Thanks so much for your help! :csmile:

hi! I can't seem to make my youtube thingy work. I want to make the music play but without the video. Just replaced by a play button.
I stole the link from another help thread and, well, I suck at coding so changing it to youtube is like asking me to climb up mount everest xD

Anyways, here is the code.... Is it even possible what I want to do?

Code:
[div=max-width: 100px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden;][div=margin-top: -325px;][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ughoErzVZXc&list=PLgVl6rzyTfU8vE6KNwCe2IzN_j3x_wxF0&index=5[/youtube][/div][/div]

hi! I can't seem to make my youtube thingy work. I want to make the music play but without the video. Just replaced by a play button.
I stole the link from another help thread and, well, I suck at coding so changing it to youtube is like asking me to climb up mount everest xD

Anyways, here is the code.... Is it even possible what I want to do?

Code:
[div=max-width: 100px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden;][div=margin-top: -325px;][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ughoErzVZXc&list=PLgVl6rzyTfU8vE6KNwCe2IzN_j3x_wxF0&index=5[/youtube][/div][/div]
Sadly it is against the ToS of YT to try and hide the video content and just access the audio. You'd need to use a service like soundcloud or upload a file directly to google drive and embed it. You can customize those with BBCode. My own code here - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fyurious-codes.317880/#post-7954851 - uses a file from google drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back