• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BBC: Sherlock (any tags and characters welcome)

Sherlock looked down at Moriarty, humming softly as he took his time, letting his mind pick him apart. He was disheveled, pupils dilated, heavy breathing at yet the man looked entirely content to just lie there.

"I love you."

Had those words really slipped out? Of course they had, as he lay there looking up in the face of the man he did love, the only one. As soon as he spoke it, he blushed, turning a soft pink, ashamed and shocked at himself. The Great and Terrible Moriarty did not love! Did not have a heart, there was no Soul here! Of course ... of course.

Too bad none of that was the truth.

A smile graced sherlock's lips softly as he looked down at Moriarty. He let his hand rest softly on his cheek, stroking it softly with his thumb. His heart felt like it was beating for the first time in a long time.

"I...I love you too"

"You're joking .. y-you do?!"

Did he even hear that right? Okay, okay, don't get too excited, he snarled to himself. You're going to get your heart broken if you heard that wrong. And you've guarded that cold little heart so long ...

But he knew he heard it right. "I feel like I must be dreaming. You .. love me. What about all the wicked things I do? And still am doing? You love me despite it all?!"

"Yes. I love you despite and for it. Life is so boring wandering around hearing them all babble...you make it so exciting. You make it fun"

"Your words seem too good to be true yet I have to believe them now! If I don't .. what have I got left. I have to believe. We've gone too far now."

He pulled his head down again for a gentle and almost delicate kiss.

Sherlock kisses him back, his heart feeling like it could explode from his chest. He moved his wandering mind away from what would happen next and let himself revel in the feeling of Moriarty's lips on his

"I've wanted this so damned long, now that it's happening - I feel lost, like some virginal innocent with no idea how to handle it. But I want this more than anything in my entire life. Want you more than anyone else." How was it possible for him to taste so sweet, so pure, so right, how was a mad monster like himself even here with a man like this? Jim wasn't going to question anymore, all he wanted was this man.

Sherlock chuckles, looking down at the man softly, "you use such elaborate speech, you speak so eloquently. I wonder just exactly what it would take to get rid of that?"

"Try me."

Jim grinned, and stared up into the impossible blues. "Break me. Remake me. Shake me." He lolled out his tongue, licking it in the air towards Sherlock teasingly.

"You're the only man for the job."

Sherlock chuckles, leaning forward softly as he kisses along Moriarty's jaw, memorizing and cataloging every little response. He wanted to be good at this, wanted make Moriarty melt

"Sherlock ..." Jim moaned his name now, sensual and clearly warming to him in a way they'd never dared dream of before. At least Jim hadn't. Well, alright, he had. He'd had many fantasies of this man. But now they were close to coming true. "Your touches .. set me burning .. and here I said I'd burn you ..."

Sherlock chuckles, kissing along his neck softly, exploring gently as he felt his body thrum with nervous energy. What to do next?"

"Do you know what to do next?"

Jim teased him. "Are you even ready for 'next' yet? I am, I have been for a very long time with you. But I want this right for us both, and that means no real pressure on my part. So tell me, you want to lie here with me, and love on me, or ... more?"

"Both? I....I want this" his eyes smooth over Moriarty, coming back to his face to look at him softly.

"Then .. let's go to the next level, beautiful."

Another kiss, loving, scorching and hungry. Needy for Sherlock. "I'm so ready for you ..."

[ ooc fade to black here? ]

Sherlock relaxed back softly, holding Moriarty to his chest as he hummed a bit. He was comfortable, holding him so close. He didnt even mind that he was slightly sweaty from the events.

Jim was sated and blissful now. The afterglow, well it was a very wonderful thing, wasn't it. There were pretty much no more lines left to be crossed, and all Moriarty knew now was utter happiness, something he had very rarely experienced in his life. "............love you.", he softly whispered in his ear.

Sherlock pet through his hair, humming softly as he relaxed. He nuzzles the side of moriartys face, smiling softly, "love you too.."

"So now what, baby. Where do we go from here." They'd admitted their love, they'd acted on that love. So yes, now where did they go? "Count me in, no matter what."

"...i... I don't know, do I go back and pretend or..do we do something else?" He mumbles softly, slowly working his mind on the subject

"There's no going back, Sherlock. Not for either one of us. This is the new normal. Or .. I guess the new ab-normal, since it is us!" Jim sighed and nuzzled up against him closer.

Sherlock pets through his hair softly, "you know they'll come looking for me right? And no, we cannot kill them all, maybe Anderson"

Jim laughs. "I know. I know they will. Maybe I'll be arrested .. locked away in Sherrinford for good this time ..." It was a real possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back