• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

BB Code Viewer and Macros?

Fukushima Akira

オーダーののサンクタム & RPN's Resident Suit Gang Leader
Is there any way we can have the feature the HTML code beta had? Where we'd input the code, and when we switched back to the Rich Text Editor, the code would come together and show us what the layout was like while we were still writing our post. Personally, it made it easier to code, as there wasn't a bunch of coding to look at, and it was a lot easier to actually RP, as opposed to the code-cluttered mess the rich text editor becomes when you're making a post.

Is there any way we can have the feature the HTML code beta had? Where we'd input the code, and when we switched back to the Rich Text Editor, the code would come together and show us what the layout was like while we were still writing our post. Personally, it made it easier to code, as there wasn't a bunch of coding to look at, and it was a lot easier to actually RP, as opposed to the code-cluttered mess the rich text editor becomes when you're making a post.

That was built into the IPS editor, I don't have the experiance required to do something like that for BBCode but I'll see what I can do.

In regards to Macros, the creator took it down from the xF store, so I'm trying to see if we can find another alternative :)!

That was built into the IPS editor, I don't have the experiance required to do something like that for BBCode but I'll see what I can do.

In regards to Macros, the creator took it down from the xF store, so I'm trying to see if we can find another alternative :)!
Ah, okay! I understand~

Yeah, that'd be awesome! It's a lot more convenient when we can select pre-made posts, as opposed to copy and pasting.

Also, that was a quick response :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back