• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Battlestar Galactica

LordsOfKobol

Hi, all. I'm Demeter.

I have been desperately searching for this particular RP for well over a year now. Ever since I first watched the series, I have been seeking this. I've gotten a few but they rarely get off the ground and I'm very close to quitting RP in general. However melodramatic it is, I really need to placate this muse that constantly nags at me.

What I'm looking for specifically is simple: I want to play Kara Thrace; I want you to play Lee Adama. While I would like the RP to focus on our favorite dysfunctional couple, I would like to play other canons as sides. I don't double but I could be persuaded to play a side romantic pairing (I'm even willing to play against an OC if they're interesting enough).

We could do this many ways. We could play in an AU either before the attacks or after they reach second Earth - Kara would live in this AU. I'm really up for anything (though I am partial to playing before the events in the series, before the attacks).

I think it would be beneficial to write a bit about myself as an RPer. I am pretty casual and only really write long intro posts. Otherwise, my post length varies depending on the scene. I don't require my partners to match me but I would just ask that I have something to which I can respond. I post daily usually, but if this is impossible for you, I'm patient. I don't want to seem as if I'll nag at you if you don't every hour on the hour!

I think it goes without saying that I would love to hear from you. I would love to play my favorite character in my favorite universe. If you're interested, please let me know. I'm excited to try this out again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back