• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Battle Royale

KillGill

Snap out of it

Could you kill your best friend?

In the beginning of the 21st Century, the economy of Japan is near a total collapse, with high rates of unemployment and students boycotting their classes. The government approves the Battle Royale Act, where one class is randomly selected and the students are sent to an island wearing necklaces with few supplies and one weapon. After three days, they have to kill each other and the survivor wins his or her own life as a prize. The 42 students of a ninth-grade class are selected to participate in the survival game and abducted while traveling in their bus. Under the command of the teacher teacher Asano, they have to eliminate each other following the rules of the sadistic game where only one wins.

tumblr_m0lk8kHyvU1qdvumko7_r2_250.gif

People who may have interest:

@Apollogy8 @Stew @Tripodric

Apollogy8 said:
Haha xD So am I. I'll have to create my character when I return though
Hehe. I told my friends to watch battle royale but i don't think they have yet. (Two of them are on this site too, i could tag them maybe.)

Did that Hunger Games thread die out? A shame. I liked it. :(

Also I hope I don't get a pot lid or binoculars .

Ceros said:
Hehe. I told my friends to watch battle royale but i don't think they have yet. (Two of them are on this site too, i could tag them maybe.)
Did that Hunger Games thread die out? A shame. I liked it. :(
(You totally should)

I think it did since I stopped receiving notifications. T^T But I was liking it so much

@Nakinagara watch this movie and join plz

A question: What do we put for "class number"?

Ceros said:
@Nakinagara watch this movie and join plz
A question: What do we put for "class number"?
In japan students are given student numbers. So just put any number between 1 and 21

Kind of like of when somebody would die they would say {Name here} Girl/Boy #3 dead, 34 to go

Apollogy8 said:
(You totally should)
I think it did since I stopped receiving notifications. T^T But I was liking it so much
Turned out that the owner of the thread was to young to be on Rpn

KillGill said:
In japan students are given student numbers. So just put any number between 1 and 21

Kind of like of when somebody would die they would say {Name here} Girl/Boy #3 dead, 34 to go

Turned out that the owner of the thread was to young to be on Rpn
Ohhh that sucks cause I had liked that rp. ^^; Oh well, this one should be even better <3

Wow...... I just read the thing about the Collar's and..... Wow. So, once all the characters die, will you restart RP or will it just die?

AvidElmV2 said:
Wow...... I just read the thing about the Collar's and..... Wow. So, once all the characters die, will you restart RP or will it just die?
Depends on the players...

i always have a lot of trouble finding pictures of my RP characters ahh

I'll admit I haven't seen the movie, but I know how the idea works. However, how are you going to do the combat? Dice?

But how will it be decided who lives and who dies? You don't want people going around saying "(Player character) killed (player character)".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back