• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle Academy

images+(23).jpg
Rojelio was glad to know he helped out Botch as he continued fighting a few of the phantoms. It seemed like the phantoms were coming at all the students nonstop. He didn't want to see anyone die, even if they haven't had a proper introduction. The battle began look as thought time was slowing down. It was the train of thought Rojelio was having on the outcomes that would happen. Things felt bad, like they would suffer several fatalities. He looked around at the scene to see phantoms rushing others and the higher Phantoms messing with Botch and other students. A punch to the face knocked him back to reality as he noticed two Phantoms knocking him around. He morphed his arm into a sword to slice off the arm of a punch being thrown at him then choke slamming the phantom and breaking it's neck. In a rush, reinforcements had arrived. With tanks and soldiers with weapons. A short while after, the army began attacking and the bigger phantom yet out a spine chilling roar as it rampaged through the backup army. It was a terrible sight to see, but the time to act was now. He looked around hoping someone would be going after it and he could help, but it was taking to long. Rojelio readied himself as he ran towards the giant Phantom. If I heard correctly, he thought to himself, that thing is shock absorbent with rapid regeneration. It was difficult to think of a plan so for now, his main priority was to slow the monster down. Everything still has to run on something, like a human with a brain. Rojelio morphed both of his arms into hooks as he extended them to reach the Phantom and pierce into both it's shoulders. Once in contact, Rojelio pulled back as hard as he could and dug his heels into the ground to slow it down. It took awhile, but he managed to slam the Phantom on it's back and retracted his arms. The monster's rampage was halted as Rojelio stood in a ready position. I have to try and penetrate it's head, he thought to himself as he morphed his forearm into a spike. Hopefully it still has a brain, if not I'll try something else. Rojelio knew the risk he was taking. It was like Botch when he charged the two Phantoms earlier. But going one on one with a beast like this would surely give Rojelio a variety of injuries, or worse, his own shut demise. The only outcome that mattered to him was to stop this battle and it was going to start with stabbing into the head of this Phantom hoping it'll kill it.

Zamasu Zamasu

jormungand-03-koko-serious-turning.jpg

Clair O'Reilly (Cu Chulainn)

Clair's eyes quickly darkened when the president made mention of the USG captain, her previous relaxed stance quickly shifted to a more upright and formal one and her pistol quickly found a place in its holster. Not that her pistol was of much use to her empty anyway. None the less Clair was on edge and her facial expression moved to show this after the captain emerged from her tank.

There she was, Jessica Paine, he one and only woman to ever pose Clair a challenge in terms of military academics. In other words, Jessica was Clair's rival during her time in the military and well some things just never change. Just like how Jessica was still drinking away her daylight hours and rushing into battle without a plan. Or well with a plan, just not a very good plan, a Jessica Paine plan per say.

After the barrage of tank shells were fired, and the big monster looking guy began his counter attack, Clair moved to snatch a laser rifle from the soldier closest to her. After doing so Clair proceeded to take a shot and said shot smashed the bottle of booze the captain had been holding resulting in said booze splashing out and staining her outfit. And well this of course was followed up by Clair shouting "Get off your ass Paine! You expect to call this an operation? This is a mess just like your life you good for nothing 'alco' (alcoholic). If you can't handle this situation I'll take command and show your platoon how a real captain operates!"

Jared looked at Mariah once more and say to her "Sorry, but you've used up too much of your power. I highly suggest you back out right now. Things are going to get messy around here." Traumatophobia has incapacitated half of the army, but was then attacked by Rojelio. After the beast gets down onto the ground, Rojelio is about to deliver the finishing blow, but the hulking Phantom regains its focus, looking up at the android before quickly delivering a powerful right hook that would send Rojelio flying away from him. Traumatophobia gets up, picks up a destroyed tank by the barrel, and proceeds to walk over to the android.

Meanwhile, Jessica was thinking of a way to fight the hulking Phantom when her bottle of liquor got smashed and all of its contents stained her clothes. She darted her eyes over to Clair, recognizing the white-haired psycho. "Oh, look what we have here? What happened to your time back at the Navy Seals? I heard you were enjoying yourself, but why have you ended up here? Surely there must be a reason why." Jessica mockingly says as she walks over to Clair. Once she gets to her, she pointed the broken bottle at the white-haired psycho's throat and menacingly says to her "You are in no control over this. Jared made me the captain, and you're nothing but another sobbing student. Get lost while you still can."

FunkAddiction FunkAddiction SinisterFreak SinisterFreak Uasal Uasal

6ad2b2174567281e8c86b2eaff3b74a6.jpg

Mariah

"B-But sir..." Mariah stuttered as she was about to say she wanted to stay, but she shook her head and bowed down to her Headmaster, before standing up and looking at Hydrophobia with a worried expression, "...G-Give me a moment, sir..." she said to Jared, she then pointed her wand at Hydrophobia and shot one last sphere at him, making it seem like she attacked him, but in reality, the sphere was to increase his power to a higher degree than before, Mariah then gave him a sweet smile before running back to the academy.
Zamasu Zamasu

Clair began to laugh quietly to herself when Jessica finished speaking and from that point on her laughter only increased in volume until of course it was completely cut off and replaced with a cold and hard stare. Taking a step forward Clair brought the bottle even closer to her throat and then began speaking in harsh a cold tone "You know very well why I was dismissed you bitch, heck I wouldn't even be surprised if you had something to do with it!".

Clair quickly proceeded to take the woman's arm and flip her around before tossing her drunken body to the floor along with the broken bottle. Clair moved to stand in front of the woman and placed her laser rifle's barrel firmly against the back of her head, keeping the captain face down in the dirt. "You know Jessica, you would never have made it as a seal. You drink all day and all night, have trouble thinking things through and are more than a little on the slow side. Besides, I doubt many of the seals would have the patience to listen to you drunkenly ramble on about your silly excuses for still being single and/or a single pringle. I mean seriously Jessica what the fuck does that even mean! 'A single pringle, ready to mingle' is it some kind of code or some shit?"

With that said Clair moved the rifle's barrel away from the woman's head and took a step back to let her up from the ground. Once up Clair raised the rifle with one hand and fired it towards the oversized aquarium in the corner. The shot made contact with the giant fish bowl and immediately vanished leaving behind a rather large amount of bubbles in its place. "Look, your troops are kitted out with laser tech, these lasers fire of photons with an incredible amount of energy in a very pin point manner. You know what why am i even trying to explain this to you! get your guys to keep firing shots at the big fish bowl guy and eventually he should evaporate. As for the ghost looking one, just point a few flashlights at him. I mean i don't know if that'll work but hey fuck it right!".

Wit h that said Clair passed the rifle to Jessica and retrieved one for herself from a nearby unconscious soldier, after which she took aim and immediately began taking fire. "Seriously! A single pringle, and I'm the psychopath! I hate you, I really, really despise you"

Zamasu Zamasu

Hydrophobia did not even notice that Mariah had made a last attack on him, or was it? The sphere hits him, and he could feel his strength growing. He looked at Mariah with cold eyes and muttered to himself "Someday, that bitch is going to be dead." Meanwhile, Jessica felt her pride hurt after what Clair did to her. She flapped her 'forehead wings' in a violent manner and make aim at Traumatophobia to proceed in firing laser at the giant Phantom.

Of course, Traumatophobia gets hit by them, but over time, he keeps on regenerating. With the army fully incapacitated, Jared had no choice but to watch in anger. The hulking Phantom let's out a tremendous roar and then it proceeds to charge towards Clair, its fists raised up. The white-haired psycho was about to do something, but then she heard someone yelled "Watch out!" and then she got snatched in an instant before Traumatophobia could attack her.

She is now in the arms of Torga, who had his slippery film on. He looks down at Clair and says in a cold tone "You and me are going to have a talk later once this is done."

FunkAddiction FunkAddiction Uasal Uasal

images+(23).jpg
The monster was down and Rojelio ran towards it, leaped into the air and readied to penetrate the skull of the Phantom. The phantom moved and Rojelio knew what was about to happen, but didn't calculate how fast it would occur as he was struck and sent flying back. Like a doll, his body hit the ground and rolled before he was able to catch himself to a stop. The impact dented his torso causing a problem with movement. The giant Phantom headed towards Rojelio in a menacing fashion with a broken barrel of a destroyed tank. Oh no, he thought to himself. A problem with movement would have been difficult to defend himself. Luckily, the giant was hit by someone else and distracted him from attacking as it ran off. Quickly, Rojelio vibrated his palm against his chest to buff out the indent into near perfect condition. He scanned all of his injuries and found them to be under 5% damage which was good enough to continue fighting. Once complete, he spotted the Phantom miss his attack on a woman as she was snatched up in rescue. Rojelio looked towards the girl and her savior and shouted, "Excuse me! Destroy it's cranium if you will!" Hoping they'd hear, he proceeded to run behind the giant Phantom and attack in the same manner as before. This time, he hooked his arms into each wrist on the monster and planted his feet on it's back to hold it's arms behind it. "Shoot it!" Rojelio called. "Shoot it in the face!" He tried as hard as he could to hold the monster's arms behind it and keep it from flailing too much to give the two a direct hit to it's head.

Zamasu Zamasu Uasal Uasal

Mariah

Mariah climbed a up a nearby tree, staying hidden within the leaves and being a safe distance away from the battle, she wanted to at least try to make sure Hydrophobia didn't get killed in battle, she didn't want to protect him at all costs, as the thought of what happened to her mother still remained in her, but she wanted to keep him alive... So Mariah could be the one to finish him off herself. She grabbed ahold of her wand and shot a narrow cosmic beam at him from afar, enabling his strength to grow even more, but she also started to shoot more offensive beams at Achluophobia and Traumatophobia so if she was to be found by someone, she would appear to just be an assistance to the army.

Zamasu Zamasu

This may get messy... Lasky finally decided to attack some more by raising his hands at the big one, forcing the shadows within it's head to start solidifying into metal blades. Come on... Every second of it was making his arms hurt even more.
Zamasu Zamasu

Traumatophobia has been restrained, Hydrophobia's strength kept growing, and Achluophobia is just, in other people's term, 'deadass' standing there until he got shot by the cosmic beam. Surprisingly, that hurt him, but that was not enough to sufficiently kill him. Traumatophobia also gets hit, this time in the head. It appears that it should be enough to kill the giant Phantom, seeing as it stopped struggling, but then its head regenerates and starts moving again.

Holding onto the binds that hold it, Traumatophobia pulls in Rojelio with all of its might and delivers yet another punch at the android that would send him flying. A true beast one should be afraid of. Just then, Lasky's attack came in and hits the giant Phantom's head once more, but that only stuns it a bit. With all of its movements stopped, the only thing to do next is to attack with full effort.

Anyone Anyone

Clair continued firing her rifle at Traumatophobia up until the very second she was swept away from his path by Torga and while being transported around by her mentor was admittedly embarrassing she couldn't really complain about it for he had saved her life. And apparently was now set on giving her a talking to after everything settled down, which Clair honestly couldn't understand what for. "haaa? Why me what did I do? I defended myself, took out several of those 'things' and put that pink haired drunk back in her place!"

Upon thinking on the matter for another few seconds Clair came to the conclusion that it was the final part that was most likely Torga's reasoning behind a talk. Clair saw no flaw in her actions personally but she did understand why someone else might, besides she was psychotic perhaps something she did was completely unjust and was cause for concern, only time would tell.
"Aghhh it's something to do with my little interaction with Jessica...... yeah okay maybe me soiling her uniform was a little uncalled for, and holding her at gunpoint.... yeah okay I see where I went wrong. But look I helped her out in the end, that has to count for something right..... come on Torga! It counts for something right!" With Torga ignoring her Clair proceeded to pout "The silent treatment huh, I see what you're doing and I don't like it..... agh hh hh it had to have counted!"

With Clair just moaning at this point she decided it best to just sit tight and wait out what happens, that was until she heard someone call for a headshot, upon hearing which she let out a frustrated sigh. Immediately taking Torga's weapon from his jacket pocket, Clair proceeded to fire off a single round back in the direction of the battle field. And as luck would have it said shot nailed Traumatophobia square in the forehead. "Okay well that, that has to at least count for something if the previous didn't!" she remarked.

Zamasu Zamasu

"Huh? Hey!" Torga furiously says when Clair took his gun and a shot a bullet right at Traumatophobia's head, only to make it move again. It sets its sights on both Torga and Clair and let's out mighty roar as it prepares to chase down the two. Jared could not hold it any longer. He look down at his watch and it reads '11:50 AM'. He needs to finish this before time strikes 12:00 PM.

"It appears that I have no choice, but would this decision be able to end all of this?" The headmaster thought to himself as he is clearly out of choices.

"Traumatophobia, hurry this up so we can go home." Hydrophobia says, obviously getting bored at this point.

"It doesn't matter. What's important is that I must end this." The headmaster thought to himself again as he takes a few steps forward, but then Traumatophobia makes a mad dash towards Torga and Clair. It is ready to land the finishing blow onto the two.

"Because I am..."

"THE GODDAMN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!"

Fury grows onto the headmaster as he makes a great sprint towards Traumatophobia, going pass Torga and Clair as they are shocked by his action.

"Jared, don't tell me you're-" Torga's thought was cut off when the headmaster and Traumatophobia punched each other's fists, creating a massive shockwave that pushes away anyone near them. This has made everyone shock, especially the mentors and the students. They all get to see Jared's monstrous strength as he fights the hulking Phantom alone.

"Hey! Didn't you listened? One of its powers is Shock Absorption!" Hydrophobia angrily says, trying to resist the shockwave that resulted in the two's clash, only for Jared to reply "Do you think I care?!" He then lays another punch only for Traumatophobia to counter it with its own punch. Soon, they begin to engage in an exchange of fast barraging punches.

As the two kept going, Torga makes a remark saying "He's going to fight that big guy head on?! Is he nuts?!" and then Ryuga followed, holding the purple chicken that is Miriam in his arms, by saying "A-A-Amazing! Never in my whole life would I see the headmaster go full berserk!"

Back at the two, as Jared keeps on exchanging fists, he says "He said that one of your powers is Shock Absorption right?! Then that means that there is a limit to where you can absorb!" After saying that however, one of Traumatophobia's punches was able to hit Jared by the stomach, making him cough up some blood, but he still stood on his ground and continues on with the fight.

"I know your purpose; you were made to screw me up right?! If you could withstand a hundred percent of my power....THEN I'LL HAVE TO GO BEYOND THAT AND FORCE YOU TO SURRENDER!" Jared says in a mighty voice as he hasten the speed of his punches, somewhat overwhelming Traumatophobia by a mile.

As the rest watches Jared seemingly overpowering the giant Phantom, Torga has made another remark by saying "He's....He's giving his all, even if he is bleeding. His swings are not at all random. They are targeted....and every single one of them....no way, he's more than a hundred percent of his power!"

Jared swings a punch at Traumatophobia's chest with full violent force, sending it flying away from him. "A real hero..." He says upon going after the giant Phantom, which recovered from the punch. It was about to make action, but Jared was already in front of it. "Will always fight for justice until their last breath!" He yells as he delivers a straight punch to Traumatophobia's face, followed by grabbing the back of its head and pulling it down to deliver a double knee.

Jared quickly goes behind Traumatophobia and grabs it tightly by the waist. With all of his might, Jared let's out a violent roar as he lifts up the giant Phantom and delivers a suplex, leaving a small crater upon crashing. Everyone was more shocked and surprised than before, who knew that someone could do such attack against something that is way beyond their level. The headmaster gets down on all fours afterward, and while the giant Phantom is still in the air after bouncing off the ground, Jared gets up as he says "Now to finish this off. Its time for me to show you my REAL power. This is the power of the old generation!"

Sparks of purple energy began to appear around one of Jared's arm, and soon the sleeve and the glove that covers it begins to shatter as energy begins to surge around the arm. He clenches his fist as tight as he could before he gets ready to land the finishing blow.

"Single..."

He moves his energized fist backwards.

"Kill..."

He swings his fist towards Traumatophobia and...

"PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!"
And just like that, with a might blow of his energized fist, the giant Phantom gets sent flying away into the sky, and the collision causes the earth to shake violently and the water surround the island pushes away to leave a great circle of land. It also generates a massive shockwave in the end. As Traumatophobia is still flying up in the air, the energy that left from the punch now surges within it, in a few seconds, it let's out a massive explosion in the sky, finally obliterating the Phantom, and somewhat clearing out the clouds that were near it. Afterwards, everything has calmed down.

"Unbelievable..." Torga says in awe "Jared just...he just..."

"He just destroyed a powerful Phantom with nothing but himself." Ryuga added.

"He...He really is the best." Chojuna says.

"Jared....is truly a force to be reckoned with." Marina followed.

"What a guy..." Cane also followed.

"Jared..." Jessica muttered and then she turns to the headmaster, all covered in smoke as a result of that attack.

"I am really growing old. Back in my prime, a single blast of energy would have been enough to bring this guy down. But right now, it took me at least a great number of mighty blows." Jared says with a smile.

Anyone Anyone

Last edited:

Mariah

Mariah's eyes widened in amazement at what she just witnessed before jumping off the tree and running down to the battle before running up to the Headmaster, babbling like an idiot because her shock and disbelief was so intense, that she couldn't even speak any words, just nonsense.
"Ba-Ba-Baaaaaalalaa..?! Wha...?! Ah...? Bah...la...? Ba... Aaaaaaah..."
Mariah's brain could no longer process the shock of what she just saw, and the dark-skinned girl fainted, dropping her silver wand and falling into Chojuna's arms...
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Zamasu Zamasu

latest

Clair watched on in amazement as the president clashed with the beastly phantom, eyes widening with both surprise and admiration. What Clair had seen was a once in a lifetime event, maybe even rarer. The brute was decimated in battle and there was no room for debate. The president was strong, even stronger than the rumours had said, stronger than anyone had ever expected as was evident by the reactions of the amassed crowd.

Clair was shaken, she was shaking deep down inside for the first time in quite a while, her hand was shaking and her aim was off. She took Torga's handgun and held it close to her chest in an attempt to halt her shaking, alas it was all for nothing. With a sheepish voice and while avoiding eye contact Clair asked Torga a question. A question that had been on her mind and without a doubt the minds of several students since their arrival. "Can I really be a hero? Just like him?"

With the question asked and out in the air Clair proceeded to blush and her facial expression was similar to that of an embarrassed child. Why was she asking Torga? Why had she said anything at all, Clair didn't have the answer to these questions, all she knew was that for some reason or another she had done so. "We can talk, I'll accept my punishment. Sorry for causing trouble, it wasn't my intention.... But I guess now you can see why I was dismissed..." With that said Clair turned to make eye contact with Torga, offering him a somewhat awkward and forced laugh before finishing with "You know, both you and Jessica.... I look up to you both. You both do what I couldn't, you lead troops and take responsibility for their lives. That's more than heroic in my book. Oh and, sorry for using your firearm, but if it's any consolation: it's a very nice gun. Custom made right?"

Zamasu Zamasu

Mariah fainted on Chojuna's arms, and the manga artist himself is a bit surprised. He would then shake her to wake up. Torga on the other hand looked at Clair for a moment before saying "Yeah, you can be a hero, just like the headmaster, the president of the United States." He then ends it with a tip of his fedora.

Then Clair spoke again, and Torga replied "Clair, we could continue to talk later. There's water guy and shadow boy still standing, and we cannot afford to have a small chit chat while these guys are still around. But hey, thanks for the compliment. That gun is a standard issued model given to the elite cops, and I am one of them. It fires energy shots, and can be upgraded when needed, if you're promoted. Its called the 'Tauron-A6', and was manufactured at Supremopolis."

Back to the scene, Hydrophobia is now angry at Jared to what he did to Traumatophobia. He has destroyed the artificial Phantom with great effort. "You...You just cheated!" He yells "But what do you expect from the president? Let me tell you this; we are not the only Phobias around here, and there may be more coming for you. Right now, you win this round, but we shall return someday."

Achluophobia opens up a dark portal behind the two and they go through it and the portal vanishes. Its all over, the invasion has ended. What about the test? Jared looks down on his watch and it reads '12:00 PM'. He turns to the students and mentors and says "I'll go have the nurse treat your injuries. For now, go back to your dorms, and I'll have the lunchlady prepare you all something good to eat. She'll be the one to deliver the meals. Originally, after you've all succeeded on your test, all of you would have to go to the cafeteria, but since this happened, I guess I'll have her deliver the food to you."

Just then, Ryuga came up to Jared and asks "But what about the test? All of them didn't get the bells from u-" He gets cut off when Jared says "No need, for they have proven themselves that they are worthy of becoming heroes, and for that, they all passed. Now get back to your dorms."

With nothing much else to say, all of you are permitted to go back to your dorms.

Anyone Anyone

Mariah

Mariah groaned as she slowly opened her eyes before looking up at Chojuna, "...AH! I-I'm so sorry, sir!" she said, realizing that she fainted on him, she got up from his arms and walked to the Headmaster, still shaken about his attack on Traumatophobia, "S-S-S-Sir... I-I have quite a large family, and some of my f-family members wanted to know i-if they could come here to the academy and v-visit me..."

Zamasu Zamasu

N
E
M
U
cbf383cdd23361b582a325ea672695a313f1d88df8a9147729e2f9cdc32413a7_6.jpg

Time:
N/A

Interaction:
N/A

Tagging:
Uasal Uasal
@WolfSpirit

Nemu watched as the new female prepared herself to fight the phantoms, she was strangely calm in this however. Sure she was freaking scary right now with her temper but now she that this girl was highly experienced in battle. Moving towards the female's side, she winced as more pain spread from her abdomen region to her legs.

That phantom must've done a bigger number on me than I thought. The ice cream girl thought, holding her mid region and looking around. The aura around the other girl had become an immediate danger once she clicked her tongue together with her teeth. For once, the ice cream girl was glad that she wasn't about to be on the receiving end of the beat down coming to them. The red haired girl surprisingly just jumped into the phantoms without batting an eye.

"Ok, I'll try to get help." She started to turn around and walk back towards the others. Nemu's movements were getting sluggish as her breathe was starting to constrict itself. Of course while the others were fighting, the girl had fallen over against a tree. She hadn't notice that the president had indeed showed up nor the fact that they had won the battle in fact. The poor ice cream girl had stopped moving entirely, instead just sat down next to a tree instead.

Nemu stumbled upon a batch of flowers next to the tree base, it peaked her interest slightly. Since she didn't know how long she would be here, the girl needed something to focus on to pass the time. "Hopefully someone from my group will find me, I want to sleep." She managed to say before Nemu lost herself entirely focusing on that flower. It would keep her busy until someone would find her....eventually.

Mariah

Mariah groaned as she slowly opened her eyes before looking up at Chojuna, "...AH! I-I'm so sorry, sir!" she said, realizing that she fainted on him, she got up from his arms and walked to the Headmaster, still shaken about his attack on Traumatophobia, "S-S-S-Sir... I-I have quite a large family, and some of my f-family members wanted to know i-if they could come here to the academy and v-visit me..."

Zamasu Zamasu

Rain watches the interaction between the head master and the girl and sighs, ' She's a bit of a mess now to say the least but i guess it's not completely out of the question to be on edge, and as they say looks can be deceiving so i shouldn't be to harsh on her'. ' I wonder where the others are this place seems somewhat dead, best not over think it because it's a waste of good energy'.

After Mariah have asked that question however, Jared's mouth suddenly spews up a bit of blood. "Damn it..." He says "I guess I've put up too much. The output of my strength brings me a massive toll onto my body." He then turns to the girl, wiping off the blood from his mouth, and says "Sorry, but visitors are not allowed to enter this facility, though communications are available if you need to. Right now, just head to the dorms and take a rest. Oh, and follow that blue-haired lady, she's going to be your mentor from now on." He then points at Marina, the stunning beautiful woman she is.

"By the way, if you see any student that is lost, take them with you, okay? Now move along." He added before he proceeds to walk back to the facility.

FunkAddiction FunkAddiction

upload_2017-8-28_23-12-44.jpeg

Clair nodded quietly and remained quiet as she thought about the fact that she herself may someday be able to accomplish something like the headmaster had done moments before. To be honest, she'd love to become a hero, however, Clair still believed herself to hold no power and or ability of her own. Perhaps she was accidentally chosen to attend the school, none the less she'd push onwards and see how far she could. That was what she always had done and she sure as hell wasn't going to change that now. Not when she had a chance at pursing the title of hero.

Once everything had died down and everyone was instructed to go back to their dorms Clair moved to look up at the man carrying her. Still somewhat embarrassed by the whole thing Clair spoke up "So, Are you going to let me down? Or is this just how you treat all the ladies?" With a quick chuckle, Clair offered Torga a smile. A smile that was very rarely worn by Clair, a genuine smile not forced upon her in any way. "So am I to return to the dorm or do I follow you to your office for this chat you wish to have with me?"
Zamasu Zamasu

Metal blades... hurts. Can't feel myself. It's not working. It's NOT WORKING! Lasky was barely able to keep his eyes open, as even his weakest attacks were draining him of his energy. He heard it though, "Because I am... THE GODDAMN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!", the headmaster said. He delivered a flurry of punches that would probably be lethal to any normal person to the big phantom, and finished it by annihilating him with a significantly more powerful punch.

Silence was Lasky's cue to slowly walk behind the headmaster, near where all the soldiers and a few of the others were. But then the headmaster said another thing that caught his attention: "They all passed." He couldn't believe it! This was both a lucky and unlucky day at the same time. And now they were instructed to go to the dorms and maybe get some lunch as if nothing ever happened. As he started walking back, there was this one person he noticed, but never got their name(because phantoms were attacking maybe), the one who stood up to the thing she was previously afraid of, so he walked near her to greet her. "Excuse me, I didn't see you on the ferry. Who are you?"
FunkAddiction FunkAddiction

Mariah

Mariah turned to a fairly handsome young man who was wearing a dark coat, the dark-skinned girl's cheeks turned slightly red out of embarrassment as she looked at him, "...I-I was on the ferry, I just fell asleep... I'm... Erm... Mariah... Yeah..." she said, beginning to stare down at her black leather shoes. "Uh... Is it okay if I ask for your name...?"

Agent Agent

Last edited:
(Glad to see I didn't miss much. From what I can gather... an armed force showed up to assist the students and Rojelio SinisterFreak SinisterFreak is fighting one of the Phobias? Is that about the gist of it? Zamasu Zamasu What should we say happened to Botch in my absence?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back