• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman: Way of the Phantom

inque

Inque
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🩵PASSWORD LOCKED!🩵
Message me the password, if it's commented you WILL be ignored. So make sure to read everything

18+ for the following (and triggers):
🖤I am 23; and I will NOT partake in any form of roleplay with minors
🖤murder/death
🖤talk about dead people
🖤phantoms/ghosts

🩵DOUBLE UP IS WELCOME!🩵

"Batman" is used pretty loosely; just let me know which one (Thomas, Bruce, Terry) you're comfortable with playing. It can fit anyone.

♡♡♡♡

Batman: Ways of the Phantom

♡♡♡♡

Plot;

A being was helping Batman, remaining unseen. Until they do show themselves to him. It was a phantom; she was helping him for such a long time, in hopes he would help her in return. The Phantom was names Veronica Savage; no relation to Vandal Savage or his family.

She had been by Batman's side for a couple years, during that course of time the phantom world begins to try and merge with the mortal world. Nobody knows how or why it was happening - it just was. They begin to speculate if was because so many individuals didn't have the chance to rest or was given a proper burial.

But it began to not make sense as a lot of phantoms began to show up. Someone was summoning them to allow them to roam. But who?

♡♡♡♡

Rules;

🖤3+ paragraph with 7+ FULL sentences (as in with punctuation) MINIMUM!
🖤No text slang.
🖤3rd person point of view only
🖤don't control my character
🖤when talking in OOC (out of character) use (),)),//, etc.
🖤Password: who is your favorite Robin and why?
🖤don't get upset about the decisions my character (aka me) make. If you have something planned that needs my character let me know.
🖤romance is a possibility - slow burn only.
🖤don't spam me, I have a life outside of roleplay; being a full time college student.
🖤must be okay with writing your own scenes as sometimes characters will not be interacting.
🖤if you lose interest let me know; don't drag it on.

♡♡♡♡

Starter will be sent when I am approached. You can message me on here or we can move to another platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back