• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman Vampire RPG Interest Check

Scatterbrain

Trying really hard to stay focused
So I have an idea for an alternate universe where Batman is a vampire (or becomes a vampire). The idea is how would things go differently for Gotham and its inhabitants. I was thinking you could be canon's or OC's and since I'm thinking this is near the start of his career nothing has been set in stone yet so things are subject to change within the universe. So friends could be enemies and enemies could be friends and so on. Feel free to post if you have any questions or just to show interest. Thanks for reading and I really hope to see you post.

To hopefully get people biting, (unintentional choice of words I assure you  :P ) here's a brief overview of what I'm thinking.

On an alternate earth during the start of his career as the Batman, Bruce Wayne was bitten during his encounter with his first supervillain foe, the monstrous Monk before finally emerging victorious. 
Two months have passed since that gruelling battle and Bruce has found his life forever changed. He has little interaction with the running of Wayne Enterprises and as the Batman he hasn't forged a partnership with the GCPD. Now new villains and heroes are emerging in Gotham as Bruce continues to struggle with his new existence.
For he is now a true Batman. A VAMPIRE. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back