• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman search!

merricats

Well hello rpn! It's definitely been a minute since I logged into this account 👀 but! As the title suggests I am looking for a Batman: The Animated Series roleplay, so on to the main points!

Info;

- I'm 28, so please be 21 or over too!
- semi lit, I write about 1-5 short paragraphs
- more of a plotter than a winging it sort
- here in dms or discord
- i am slow, ngl. so obviously only get in touch if that suits ya! I also just generally take a really laid back approach to rp and rather reply as and when we feel like it!
- not necessary but when I do vibe with a partner it's definitely fun to chat ooc, plot, etc!

As for the roleplay;

- characters: I'd like us both to play a canon character but if the idea is really fun and something I can vibe with I wouldn't turn down ocs, but my preference is canons. In the event of using ocs, I'm open to doubling. After that, it's wide open! I've never done a batman rp so it's sort of experimental on my end, not sure who I'd like to play/play against, but that just means flexibility ig! We can pick any characters, any dynamics! It could be romantic, platonic, enemies, whatever we like!

- lore and characterisation: okay, the dc universe and even just the Batman corner of that universe is ENORMOUS and I am sooooo far from an expert. my knowledge is limited to the animated series and a handful of comics and movies. I am of course happy to incorporate elements from different sources but I'd love to find someone who'd main jam is also the animated series!

- plot: no specific plots in mind, I'd like to brainstorm something together

If you're interested or have any questions, please leave a comment or shoot me a message! 🦇

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back