• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman Mixed Media 1x1 Interest Check

empurata

Hello hello!! Sooo I recently got sucked right into DC (specifically Batman) brainrot and am itching to start some DC/Batman threads.

However, my only muse is the Joker (unfortunate ik).

The characters I’d like to write him against:
• Batman
• Any of the main Gotham-based rogues
• Lex Luthor
• Suicide Squad members

Please NO: OCs, canon heroes that aren’t Batman, or Harley Quinn

I’m not using any one solid interpretation of the clown, though I’m aiming more towards versions of him from a few animated movies/shows, comics, and games. I’m not terribly into constant deep grim-dark stuff, but I don’t mind dipping a bit into some of that given the setting/universe/etc. However, I’m also down for a more non-serious/comedic approach akin to that of HBO’s Harley Quinn and the Lego Batman Movie.

I’m fine with shipping so long as we can make it make sense for the character match ups. I’m particularly hankering for batjokes, but I’m open to others!

Some important things to keep in mind, though:

- I’m 21+ and will ONLY rp with others who are 21+, no exceptions.

- I really enjoy applying LGBT+ identities to my muses, and do generally prefer writing against people who also do the same with theirs.

- Please be okay with fluctuating response lengths. Constant novel-length replies seem to have a tendency to burn folks out and leave threads sadly unfinished. I prefer reply length to be based more around the dialogue and what’s going on, so if the thread were to be read it’d be easy to follow along like a shared story. (i.e. so the characters are not having several different conversations at once and staggering the scene). Of course, I know a lot of time people wanna match reply lengths to their partner, and also starters have a tendency to be long-winded, but if I make a long response, just know there is absolutely no obligation to match its length.

- I’m a college student with a job so response times can vary on my end, but don’t be afraid to check up on/poke me about it! Whether or not you’d like me to do the same on your end, let me know! I’m plenty understanding.

So if anyone’s interested, feel free to shoot me a message and we can plot something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back