• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman Gone (OOC)[Open]

Other
Here

KaiMedia

Just some guy
Batman Gone.png
I have made this OOC page for my Batman Gone Rp (Intrest check can be found here )

Here we can start talking about characters and story Ideas while we wait for more people who are interested.​

Figured I would start By saying a character I am definetly playing will be Damian Wayne.
Likely wont be my only character but for now he is taken

That being said What kind of things are you looking for in this Rp?
Any story ideas you specifically want to see?
I want to craft this story in a very colabrative way I have plans and things that will happen but I also want everyone involved to have a say in what this Rp is.

That being said What kind of things are you looking for in this Rp?
Any story ideas you specifically want to see?
I want to craft this story in a very colabrative way I have plans and things that will happen but I also want everyone involved to have a say in what this Rp is.
I definitely want a “who should be Batman” vs. “who wants to be Batman” kind of plot line. Because there’s a right person for the job and then a willing person for the job, and they might not be the same person. The bat kids grappling over who gets to be Batman and who should be Batman would be interesting to see.

I definitely want a “who should be Batman” vs. “who wants to be Batman” kind of plot line. Because there’s a right person for the job and then a willing person for the job, and they might not be the same person. The bat kids grappling over who gets to be Batman and who should be Batman would be interesting to see.
Yeah I do like that idea a lot I had sorta thought of that a bit myself. It would be any interesting thing for sure.
Not having a Batman leaves a huge power vacume in Gotham something the Bat kids would realize quite quickly.
Some of them might be quite keen in taking the mantel but other potentially better candidates probbaly wont want to.

Would this be similar to the game Gotham Knights or something separate? Also will there be a chance to play villains as well or only those in the family?

Would this be similar to the game Gotham Knights or something separate? Also will there be a chance to play villains as well or only those in the family?
So when I wrote the interest check I completly forgot that Gotham knights was a thing and didn't remember until later that day that hey they just did a game with a similar story. All that to say I don't plan on this being gotham knights in much of a way other than they have sililar premises. That being said I also want this story to be colabrative I want to pull and include ideas from everyone and build a great story together.
Villans are a thing.. They will need people to play them at times and people are more than able to take on a villian in its entirety otherwise we can also write some villians in a sort of collabrative way where if the villan is part of the scene whoever's turn it is to post sorta takes control of that villan during their post.

ALso I will randomly be introducing GM character (which include villians) these will purely story characters who if I feel the need can and will interupt post order to cause things to happen and introduce plots.

I want this to feel like we are actually in Gotham city so there wiil be plenty of time both in costume and out for players to take on different characters even if its just for a scene or two. Lets make this feel like a living city while we tell this story.

I think it would also be nice to include some stuff from like normal civilian point of view along with the heroes. Like- Gotham for the average person.

Howdy...!

Who's everyone's favorite bat family member? Mine is Red hood. The robin with guns.

red hood and the outlaws look really cool, plus he just has a neat backstory.

What I'm curious of is how missions will go.

I'm assuming our characters will be grouping up together. I can see this go two directions. One big group or we split up.

Depending on how many members we got, one big group could work.

If we split up, it could be two people working together if we have an even number of RPers or I guess we'll figure that out when we know how many people will be in the RP.

Howdy...!

Who's everyone's favorite bat family member? Mine is Red hood. The robin with guns.

red hood and the outlaws look really cool, plus he just has a neat backstory.

What I'm curious of is how missions will go.

I'm assuming our characters will be grouping up together. I can see this go two directions. One big group or we split up.

Depending on how many members we got, one big group could work.

If we split up, it could be two people working together if we have an even number of RPers or I guess we'll figure that out when we know how many people will be in the RP.
Cassandra Cain is for sure my favorite!

Speaking of which, have any of y’all read the Batfamily Webtook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back