• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman Gone (a Bat Family Role play) [Open]

KaiMedia

Just some guy
Batman
Gone
The Idea

For over two decades Batman has stood as a symbol of justice for the people of Gotham city and a figure of terror for would-be criminals. Him and his many robins through the years were the only thing that kept Gotham from plunging into complete Chaos.

But now after decades of service to the people of Gotham city the Batman has vanished without a trace. Leaving even those closest to him wondering where has the dark knight gone. As the BatFamily struggles to come to grips with his disappearance, and fight to take over the responsibilities of not only Batman but Bruce Wayne, Gotham begins its plunge into anarchy. News of Batman's absence has done nothing but bolster the criminal elements of Gotham. Bringing new light to just how important he was to the stability of Gotham.

This Rp would follow the members of the Batfamily and those close to them as they struggle to keep hold of Gotham, find out what happened to their Patriarch, and struggle with the politics and bureaucracy of Wayne Enterprises. Join me on this hopefully fun filled take on a classic comic setting.

empty
hearts
GUIDELINES

001As always all RPN rules apply.
002 We are all able to take some creative liberties with characters this is our story. Please don't start a fight about what a character would or wouldn't do Just have fun.
003 This is a strictly LGBTQ+ friendly enviroment got a problem with that? Go somewhere else! I wont tollerate it!
004 OC's are acceptable Please just talk to me about them first so I can make sure they fit and can give them a proper place in the story per say. (esspecially if you want them to be members of the Bat Family.)
005 You can play a whole host of characters not just members of the Bat Family but people close to them and such work as well.
006 ABOVE ALL ELSE HAVE FUN!!

Characters so Far

Damian Wayne: KaiMedia KaiMedia

© pasta

Batman Gone.
For over two decades Batman has stood as a symbol of justice for the people of Gotham city and a figure of terror for would-be criminals. Him and his many robins through the years were the only thing that kept Gotham from plunging into complete Chaos.

But now after decades of service to the people of Gotham city the Batman has vanished without a trace. Leaving even those closest to him wondering where has the dark knight gone. As the BatFamily struggles to come to grips with his disappearance, and fight to take over the responsibilities of not only Batman but Bruce Wayne, Gotham begins its plunge into anarchy. News of Batman's absence has done nothing but bolster the criminal elements of Gotham. Bringing new light to just how important he was to the stability of Gotham.

This Rp would follow the members of the Batfamily and those close to them as they struggle to keep hold of Gotham, find out what happened to their Patriarch, and struggle with the politics and bureaucracy of Wayne Enterprises. Join me on this hopefully fun filled take on a classic comic setting.

Rules
001As always all RPN rules apply.
002 We are all able to take some creative liberties with characters this is our story. Please don't start a fight about what a character would or wouldn't do Just have fun.
003 This is a strictly LGBTQ+ friendly enviroment got a problem with that? Go somewhere else! I wont tollerate it!
004 OC's are acceptable Please just talk to me about them first so I can make sure they fit and can give them a proper place in the story per say. (esspecially if you want them to be members of the Bat Family.)
005 You can play a whole host of characters not just members of the Bat Family but people close to them and such work as well.
006 ABOVE ALL ELSE HAVE FUN!!

Last edited:
If you can, a mobile friendly version would be appreciated, friend!

I Have gone ahead and made an OOC for those interested so we can talk about characters and story iedea ect while we wait for more people
Walliver Walliver animegirl20 animegirl20

Hello! I'm interested and I'd love to potentially play Jason Todd, if possible.

Hello! I'm interested and I'd love to potentially play Jason Todd, if possible.
Sweet! we would be happy to have you. Todd has not been spoken for so you would be welcome to play as him. We just started talking about ideas and such in the OOc linked above you are more than welcom to come join the conversation

Is Dick Greyson or Tim Drake available?

I wanna make an OC that uses a bat shaped sickle with a retractable chain inside the hilt for parkour and tricks mostly. I also like the idea of giving them dye bombs. They'd be used as bright colorful smoke grenades that leave graffiti bat symbols where they land. Possibly one big symbol or a bunch of small ones that get everywhere and are really difficult to wash off.

Backstory wise: I'm thinking about making him a con artist and maybe Bruce Wayne or Alfred notice him pickpocketing some random civilian. If Bruce then maybe he gives into chase. If Alfred, maybe he confronts him. Requesting he gives whatever stolen back and possibly offers a task of sorts.

Or maybe he's a graffiti artist tagging extremely difficult to reach locations. Maybe batman spots him tagging the side of Wayne Tower.

I'll need to think about this more later.

Sorry Ive had a busy couple of days!

Is Dick Greyson or Tim Drake available?
Yeah I belive either should be good to go!
I wanna make an OC that uses a bat shaped sickle with a retractable chain inside the hilt for parkour and tricks mostly. I also like the idea of giving them dye bombs. They'd be used as bright colorful smoke grenades that leave graffiti bat symbols where they land. Possibly one big symbol or a bunch of small ones that get everywhere and are really difficult to wash off.

Backstory wise: I'm thinking about making him a con artist and maybe Bruce Wayne or Alfred notice him pickpocketing some random civilian. If Bruce then maybe he gives into chase. If Alfred, maybe he confronts him. Requesting he gives whatever stolen back and possibly offers a task of sorts.

Or maybe he's a graffiti artist tagging extremely difficult to reach locations. Maybe batman spots him tagging the side of Wayne Tower.

I'll need to think about this more later.
Hmm I don't mind the sound of this.

If you guys want to jump over to the OOC I posted above feel free I think we have enough people to strat really talking about plot and such and getting ready to start. I am gonna make a post over in the OOC within the next day or so to hopfully get us rolling

It's been a while, but the harley quinn hbo series is really making me miss playing Babs. Is she still available?
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back