Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Rose heads back to the library and she sits back down, this time in the other chair, the one facing away from the window, which she had opened earlier for the breeze and she stares at the fire for a moment before going back to her book.

The teen girl walk over to the side of the manor and focus, she start to climb up the wall using wolf claws

The teen boy watched and press a button on his wrist watch, a portal appears and he walks through

Lily look over at mitch when he walked in, she look suprise and bit worried:"i hear something......"

The teen girl walk over to the side of the manor and focus, she start to climb up the wall using wolf claws

The teen boy watched and press a button on his wrist watch, a portal appears and he walks through

Lily look over at mitch when he walked in, she look suprise and bit worried:"i hear something......"
Mitch asks "What?"

Dick hits a button as he saw the two on the cams and says over speakers through out the house "Intruders!!! everyone gather together in the cave!"

Mitch asks "What?"

Dick hits a button as he saw the two on the cams and says over speakers through out the house "Intruders!!! everyone gather together in the cave!"
Lily look over at mitch:"i literally cant sit up how the hell am i suppose to get to the cave?!...."

The teen girl crawl up to lily window and freezes the lock breaking it

She look over at the girl:"wait is that....."

Rose gets up and closes the window of the library before heading to the batcave after checking the other windows "Let me guess, it's the two who delivered the pizza" she says "They might be after Lily" she says so she runs back upstairs and she tries to open the door to the room.

Rose gets up and closes the window of the library before heading to the batcave after checking the other windows "Let me guess, it's the two who delivered the pizza" she says "They might be after Lily" she says so she runs back upstairs and she tries to open the door to the room.
The door is unlocked

The teen girl gets in closing the door behind her

Lily looked at the girl who is one age older than her, trying to get up slowly:"wait your number 3....let me guess, lily allen...."

The teen girl smile:"call me lytha....yes i am im sorry for the scare...."

She look over at rose:"woah im a good guy...im not with vlads men. So you dont have to lock down the manor.."

"You should've told us that before you started asking suspicious questions" Rose comments dryly glaring at the girl "Because that'll get you a lot further then breaking in, which is why the manor is on lock down" she says narrowing her eyes.

The door is unlocked

The teen girl gets in closing the door behind her

Lily looked at the girl who is one age older than her, trying to get up slowly:"wait your number 3....let me guess, lily allen...."

The teen girl smile:"call me lytha....yes i am im sorry for the scare...."

She look over at rose:"woah im a good guy...im not with vlads men. So you dont have to lock down the manor.."
Mitch comes back "Then who's this?" he has the teen boy with an arm twisted behind his back "Dick saw him open a portal and restrained him also Dick is working on un doing the lock down"

((Sorry had to do chroes I know I'm late))

"You should've told us that before you started asking suspicious questions" Rose comments dryly glaring at the girl "Because that'll get you a lot further then breaking in, which is why the manor is on lock down" she says narrowing her eyes.
Lytha felt nervous:"sorry about that im still in training...trying to learn about how to get inside places"

Lily look confuse at the teen boy:"i dont know...."

The teen boy kick mitch back in the leg:"im with lytha, my name is conan but i also go by jimmy when im in my other form..."

Lytha felt nervous:"sorry about that im still in training...trying to learn about how to get inside places"

Lily look confuse at the teen boy:"i dont know...."

The teen boy kick mitch back in the leg:"im with lytha, my name is conan but i also go by jimmy when im in my other form..."
Mitch punches him back "Don't mess with me kid!"

The manor is out of it's lock down mode

Rose groans "It doesn't matter if you're still trying to learn how to get into places" she says and she rubs her temples, feeling a headache coming "We have had nothing but trouble so far and help is something not many in Gotham offer, so next time start with what you're really doing here instead of trying to lie your way in"

Rose groans "It doesn't matter if you're still trying to learn how to get into places" she says and she rubs her temples, feeling a headache coming "We have had nothing but trouble so far and help is something not many in Gotham offer, so next time start with what you're really doing here instead of trying to lie your way in"
Lytha nod:"i will...i dont have much time i have to be back home for dinner in a hour"

Mitch punches him back "Don't mess with me kid!"

The manor is out of it's lock down mode
Conan dodge:"hey!"

Lily glared and shout:"enough!"

Rose sighs "Okay fine, assuming I fully believe you, why are you here?" she asks looking at the two "Because right now you broke into the manor, giving me more then enough reason to arrest you"

Mitch stops "sorry..." he says to Lily

Dick sits in the chair "jesus these kids are gonna be the death of me"
Lily sigh and look at them:"sorry just stop fighting ok.....we should focus on other things"

Lytha look at rose and explained:"well i heard about the situation with vlad and was wondering if maybe conan could help you guys out by becoming oliver laywer? Also im here to get some awnsers from lily about some voice tapes...."

She look confused at lytha:"voice tapes? I dont remember that i only write in my diary and in the journal.....

Conan look at dick and mitch:"i may not seem old enough but i can change that im not really fourteen....."

"Did you actually study the law?" Rose asks, she really wanted to get back to her research "Besides, we don't even know where Oliver is at the moment, which is good, meaning I can't bring him in"

Lily sigh and look at them:"sorry just stop fighting ok.....we should focus on other things"

Lytha look at rose and explained:"well i heard about the situation with vlad and was wondering if maybe conan could help you guys out by becoming oliver laywer? Also im here to get some awnsers from lily about some voice tapes...."

She look confused at lytha:"voice tapes? I dont remember that i only write in my diary and in the journal.....

Conan look at dick and mitch:"i may not seem old enough but i can change that im not really fourteen....."
Mitch says "This reminds me of an anime about some dude who got turned into a pint sized kid and was lawyer so I'm finding this hard to even believe" he says really not understanding this

Dick says "Ok but can you change the way you look? no one is gonna take you for real kid"

"Did you actually study the law?" Rose asks, she really wanted to get back to her research "Besides, we don't even know where Oliver is at the moment, which is good, meaning I can't bring him in"
Conan push his glasses up with a smirk:"yes but im sure one of you knows where he is. I would have to look over laws here as it could be different from japan"

He look at them and takes out a small skinny jar full of red and blue pills:"with this i can change back to a teenager for 12 hours....and if i need to change back to this form i take a red pill...."

Lytha looks at dick:"says the man who has had a history of hallucinations and was trained at a young age to fight crime.....anything is possible mr grayson..dont doubt the guardians"

"Guardians of what exactly?" Rose asks "Because we could've used help before we found the damn freeze ray" she says, now they're here to help, after Jason nearly died again and the city nearly froze over.

"Guardians of what exactly?" Rose asks "Because we could've used help before we found the damn freeze ray" she says, now they're here to help, after Jason nearly died again and the city nearly froze over.
Lytha shook her head:"we dont get involved unless its an issue....we didnt get involved with the freeze ray because we knew you guys could handle it. Think of us like a mini version of the justice league actually we are more like a agency that helps when villians crossover or other things like needing help....we are a large team each member from a different place, some good others are slightly good people with talents to help...."

"So guardians of the multiverse, I'll call it that until I get a better name" Rose deadpans and she sighs "So what's so important you have to come now? I doubt it's becsuse Vlad's locked up"

"So guardians of the multiverse, I'll call it that until I get a better name" Rose deadpans and she sighs "So what's so important you have to come now? I doubt it's becsuse Vlad's locked up"
Conan explains:"i came with because i wanted to see if a lawyer was needed for oliver and lily cases...."

Lytha looks at rose:"im here because i wanted to see if lily has any memory about the tapes and see if theres been anything strange lately...."

"All things considered lately " Rose says leaning against the wall "You'd have to be a bit more specific with your definition of strange" she points out as if it's the most normal thing in the world "I mean, I've seen strange things since I've been here, so I wouldn't know what to look for"

"All things considered lately " Rose says leaning against the wall "You'd have to be a bit more specific with your definition of strange" she points out as if it's the most normal thing in the world "I mean, I've seen strange things since I've been here, so I wouldn't know what to look for"
lytha thinks about it mentioning to them carefully not wanting to cause any panick:"well we are looking for weirdly dressed animatronics........just waving or digging in dumpsters"

lily shook her head wondering what they meant:"not really i only been outside twice......."

conan listened and mention to them curiously:"then that means she doesnt remember lytha.....i dont think she can help you with the clues she left on the tapes"

lily asked:"what does tapes and animatronics have to do with anything?"

lytha look nervous and quickly ignore lily comment about it:"its nothing.. i'll just have conan keep working on it"

Users who are viewing this thread