• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bastard's Tale

There are five more Noble soldiers. Two are dead. There is two pistols and a tactical SMG near their corpses to loot but they don't have more clips of ammo.

Also I ask that you try to be kind of realistic about the ammo. Its not unlimited. A full clip is 30 rounds for the SMGs and 12 for the pistols.

So looks like everyone is going down into the sewers. Just a couple things.
You're free to loot corpses but a bit of realism is all I ask. Just ask yourself what a person is able to carry and if your character has a bag or some way to carry extra.
Killing regular enemy NPCs are typically OK, just make it a bit interesting if you have to fight melee or at some kind of disadvantage such as you having a bow and arrows while they have a tactical SMG. As for named characters or characters who are clearly not just fodder such as leaders of sorts, no auto hitting or controlling them.

Alright guys, I will make a separate Lore thread about all of this but I wanted to touch base with all of you.

Check out the map above. The Nobility rules from Denver West to the Rockies, South to Colorado Springs, North to the Wyoming border and everywhere in the Eastern half that is more sparsely populated is ruled by various gangs of tribals and cannibals.

There is a Lord who rules Boulder (who Jesse wants to kill first) A Lord who rules Longmont, Loveland and Fort Collins (Bob the Impaler and countless impaled can be seen all along I-25) A Lord rules the airport and surrounding area. Then there are several lords in the suburbs around Denver and Downtown Denver is split between two Lords now warring against each other, and there is a Lord who rules Springs. Then south of that is an anarchy rules by various druggie gangs, tribals and cannibals. There are also a few tribes living in the mountains but its a harder place to live so there are fewer there than other places.

ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws please for the love of God, stop spamming. RPN's not sending any notifications and it's impossible to keep up with the flow of your posts when you keep posting a couple lines at a time without giving anyone time to respond. Just get it all in one post, man

ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws please for the love of God, stop spamming. RPN's not sending any notifications and it's impossible to keep up with the flow of your posts when you keep posting a couple lines at a time without giving anyone time to respond. Just get it all in one post, man
Sorry, I can't usually think of something to say to extend the post until after I have finished one. I'll try to stop doing that.

hey, just observing the usual active time of RP thread. I believe You are all active by 7 PM to 12 AM of British time. Am i right?

i am 5.30 hrs plus British time... India///
Yesterday i slept on the keyboard... Anyway will try to match

Most of the others are American so we have a 10 hour line of people, with most Americans behind a 5 hours minimum and You 5 hours ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back