• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bastard's Tale

Oooh! So this might be some superstitious "tribal" sort of gang?

Also, I want to add here that the gangs from our normal world still exists and many are thriving (crips, bloods, MS13, hells angels, yakuza, etc.) then there are various tribes of cannibal tweakers to the east (East Colorado and Kansas are pretty much just wastelands) and some violent survivalist communities to the south and in the mountains. You are also free to sort of make one up.

And of course, these gangs would be thriving elsewhere. Not in Nobility controlled Denver and Northern Colorado.

Yes, I was thinking more tribal and spiritual (think witch doctor or shaman). A blend of different cultures because what they originally came from has been forgotten long ago, different practices mixed together.

TheAdept TheAdept Posted my CS. Have to still add my ref. And none of this is actual like Harry potter magic. More of Wicca and voodoo style. As I know you didn't want supernatural characters.

ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws Hey can you remove that part about Shaun knowing Jesse from childhood? We didn't really discuss them having history but I'm thinking they met after the fall of the Bastards.

What do you have to trade, he says as she is holding a mountain lion pelt. You're good, I just thought its funny

No, and no. The human stuff is hers, she isn't bringing it out or trading it. The skin would be obvious, the meat not so. But the skin and meat are in her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back