• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Basically Glee (Sing Roleplay) CS

.Hana.

Basically a female Shane Dawson
The main roleplay thread for this roleplay has not been created yet, but I will make the main thread when I feel like I have enough people in it.
Now, this is where you create your characters. Please follow the rules on the Interest Check thread and make OCs interesting!

Main Characters
Meena- CandyNight1256 CandyNight1256
Ash- CandyNight1256 CandyNight1256
Rosita- True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel
Gunter DemonicLillies DemonicLillies
Buster Moon Myself .Hana. .Hana.
Mike-
Johnny AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

You can roleplay as both main characters and OCs, so don't be afraid to do so!

People who probably need to know this exists:
CandyNight1256 CandyNight1256
Revna Eris Revna Eris
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
DemonicLillies DemonicLillies

Here is what I want to be filled out-

[Image Here]
Name:
Nickname (If any):
Sexuality:
Species:
Appearance (details the picture cannot show):
Relationship/s:
Personality (Positives):
Personality (Negatives):
Weight:
Height:
Accent? (Welsh, British, Irish, etc):
Voice (You can put an example of an artist you know):
Posture (Relaxed, Stiff, Straight, etc):
optimist or pessimist?:
Bio:

Feel free to add any additional information you feel is Necessary!

I will attach this thread to the main thread once it is created!

Last edited:
Chill the Arctic Fox.jpg
Name
Chill
Nickname (If any)
Ice or White works for her
IDK Ash's age, but shes a year younger than her (If someone can tell me, I'll edit this)
Sexuality
Bisexual
Species
Arctic Fox
Appearance (details the picture cannot show)
Dark blue tank top, Smoky Purple pants, & Dim grey eyes
Relationship/s
None
Personality (Positives)
She LOVES to sing as well as play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, & piano. She will sometimes cover songs if she is ever bored, posting them online sometimes (& she does give credit to the originals, don't worry)
Personality (Negatives)
Like Meena, she's introverted & mostly keeps to herself. She wants to sing her heart out, but is scared & sadly has stage fright
Weight
She's about 180 lbs? IDK (I need Johnny's height to determine it. Cause she's overweight o-o')
Height
Johnny's height (Once again, if someone can get that, thank you)
Accent? (Welsh, British, Irish, etc)
British
Voice (You can put an example of an artist you know)
Um... I don't know how to describe it except that her voice sounds like if Johnny & Ash got together & had a kid
(Also, is it weird I ship Johnny x Ash since Ash's boyfriend broke up with her? If so... Sorry =( )
Posture (Relaxed, Stiff, Straight, etc)
Its a mix between a sway (When walking) & relaxed (When sitting)
optimist or pessimist?
She's actually somewhere in the middle because of
Singing, Playing guitar & piano, Going to teenage friendly bars (Where they don't serve alcohol, but soda pop, chips, etc), & being overweight
Dislikes
Singing in public, Being bullied, Perverts,
Bio
Born in a calming town near the outskirts of the main town of Sing, she grew up with a calming life - at first. But her father died when she was 3 years old in a terrible car explosion accident. Her mother remarried a man who, not known at the time, had records of raping young children and later murdering them. Chill managed to last with this man flirting with her, trying to get in her, or messing with her legs, for at most 12 years before finally moving out. She stayed with a friend she met at school until old enough to live on her own. Going back to when she was 10, she fell in LOOOVE with music. Her first instrument was a harp. She felt it wasn't meant for her though since she later transitioned to piano. When wanting to expand, she finally came to where she is today with 2 guitar types and the piano. When singing with the piano before gaining the guitars for a middle school talent show, she felt she did well. But the kids there started a riot saying she sounded like Satan. After that incident, she never sang in public again for fear of people making fun of her.

Her only comfort is Meena, whom she got to know during auditions. Thats where she is today.

(I'll update it when I get her age & stuff)​

Last edited:
If you feel like you need to do a sheet, you can. Or you can just tell me the AU, it's really your choice.

Since I made the AU myself and no one else really knows about it, I'll do a sheet!

1519345349476.png
Name: Gunter West
Nickname (If any): None
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Pig
Appearance (details the picture cannot show): Clothes slightly tattered, minor burns on them
Relationship/s: None
Personality (Positives): Determined, always manages to get the scoop
Personality (Negatives): Violent, makes corny jokes
Weight: 220 pounds
Height: 6'1
Accent? (Welsh, British, Irish, etc): American
Voice (You can put an example of an artist you know): Same as in the movie
Posture (Relaxed, Stiff, Straight, etc): Stiff
optimist or pessimist?: A little of both
Dislikes: Zombies, shopping malls
Bio: Gunter is an ex-journalist who had short fame from his news story about a zombie outbreak in Willamette mall, however his fame faded over time. With his fame gone, and little money left over, Gunter found out about the singing contest, entering with the hopes of being able to rekindle his fame once again.

Thank you both so much, I will make my own character's sheet here in a bit, but I will go ahead and add DemonicLillies as Gunter's roleplayer.

Rezixefdfdsa.png

Name
Noémie Melene (Noh-Eh-MEE)

Nickname (If any)
Noah, Noel, Kitty Cat
Sexuality
Pansexual

(not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.)
Species
Canadian Lynx
When she was younger, she used to be really into rock climbing and hiking. She gained quite a bit of scars from her little adventures.
Relationship/s

None
Personality (Positives)
Openness, Obedience, Curiosity, and Courage
Personality (Negatives)
Curiosity, Pride, Difficult to get to know, Easily frustrated/angered
Weight
192 Ibs
Height
5'3
Canadian
Sia (the way she sings and her normal talking voice w/o accent)
Straight (Not too stiff and not too relaxed)
optimist or pessimist?
Optimist
She absolutely adores outer space and stars, She loves solitude and silence which is why she is a soloist, she loves watching dramas of all languages, cooking is one thing she enjoys, she likes to write her own stories and songs (although she would never sing them on stage)
Dislikes
She hates confined spaces and big crowds, although she loves night time, she would rather sit in her room than walk around the city at night, she dislikes cleaning, and she cannot drink or eat dairy products

Bio
When she was younger, she lives in the valleys with her parents. At night they would bring her outside and would explain constellations and would show her the planets, it is still one of the many things she still loves to do. When she was a little youngster, she loves rock climbing and hiking but would not do it with other people. This often resulted in getting herself injured. Noémie found her love for singing when she was a teenager and she joined a band, it wasn't popular but she adored every second in that group. She doesn't talk to a lot of animals that she met back in high school and she is no longer friends with a LOT of animals she met back then. When she moved to the city, she found herself really enjoying the scenery and animals. She has lived there ever since she graduated high school and is really looking forward to meeting new animals.

View attachment 404270

Name
Noémie Melene (Noh-Eh-MEE)

Nickname (If any)
Noah, Noel, Kitty Cat
Sexuality
Pansexual

(not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.)
Species
Canadian Lynx
When she was younger, she used to be really into rock climbing and hiking. She gained quite a bit of scars from her little adventures.
Relationship/s

None
Personality (Positives)
Openness, Obedience, Curiosity, and Courage
Personality (Negatives)
Curiosity, Pride, Difficult to get to know, Easily frustrated/angered
Weight
192 Ibs
Height
5'3
Canadian
Sia (the way she sings and her normal talking voice w/o accent)
Straight (Not too stiff and not too relaxed)
optimist or pessimist?
Optimist
She absolutely adores outer space and stars, She loves solitude and silence which is why she is a soloist, she loves watching dramas of all languages, cooking is one thing she enjoys, she likes to write her own stories and songs (although she would never sing them on stage)
Dislikes
She hates confined spaces and big crowds, although she loves night time, she would rather sit in her room than walk around the city at night, she dislikes cleaning, and she cannot drink or eat dairy products

Bio
When she was younger, she lives in the valleys with her parents. At night they would bring her outside and would explain constellations and would show her the planets, it is still one of the many things she still loves to do. When she was a little youngster, she loves rock climbing and hiking but would not do it with other people. This often resulted in getting herself injured. Noémie found her love for singing when she was a teenager and she joined a band, it wasn't popular but she adored every second in that group. She doesn't talk to a lot of animals that she met back in high school and she is no longer friends with a LOT of animals she met back then. When she moved to the city, she found herself really enjoying the scenery and animals. She has lived there ever since she graduated high school and is really looking forward to meeting new animals.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE her name >w<

b115236b7168d79c12064499cb468952.jpg
Name: Johnny

Nickname: None (Yet)

Sexuality: Straight....I think

Species: Mountain Gorilla

Appearance:
Being a teenage gorilla, Johnny isn't as large as, say, his father, but he's still a tad over six feet. He wears a leather biker jacket over a long-sleeved green shirt with a lightning bolt (no particular reason). His torso is incredibly long, but his legs are disproportionate to, so his jean-covered legs appear rather weak compared to his broad shoulders. On his large-ish feet are a pair of plain black Converse. Just above his shoes, the jeans are rolled up to form cuffs.

Relationships:
To Be Added

Personality (Positives):
Johnny is full of soul, as demonstrated by his rather angelic voice, and his kindness rivals his father's personality entirely. He's polite to adults and obedient, though this obedience has another side to it. For the most part, Johnny wants to pursue music, and he finds himself singing in alleyways more often than not. Eventually, he learns how to stand up for what he wants rather than what his family wants, though it takes a bit a courage.

Personality (Negatives):
Having grown up in a crime-based household (or, rather, garage), Johnny doesn't always do what's right. He follows along with his father's crimes and sometimes has thoughts of stealing. Since he never actually tells his father no, he is not completely innocent when it comes to the crimes his father's gang commits. Johnny also has a bit of a temper that only a piano and a car have ever really been victim of.

Height: 6'3" ish

Weight: 250 lbs
(Reference: Mountain Gorilla--juvenile)

Accent: Adorably British

Voice: Taron Egerton

Posture: Relaxed/Slouched/Sometimes Straight

Optimist/Pessimist: Mixed.

Dislikes:
criminal activity, that stupid piano, being a getaway driver

Bio:
Johnny is expected to follow in his father's footsteps someday. In case you didn't know, his father is a mobster. Ever since he was old enough to be a lookout, Johnny has been tagging along with his father's gang on their various and sundry criminal activities. He hates it, but since his father is the only family he's got, who is he to say no? What Johnny really loves, however, is singing. He loves nothing more than popping in his headphones and humming along. But he'd never tell his father. That wouldn't go over well.

Even though his dad will be mad at him for it, Johnny hopes to achieve his dreams by entering the singing competition. If he doesn't do it now, he'll be roped into becoming the mobster he never wanted to be.

Last edited:
I won't make a sheet of him, but I will be Buster Moon because I feel like I can pull him off lmao.

I've decided that instead of having Ms. Crawly and Eddie be main characters in this roleplay, that we can just use them as characters that can come in at any time and doesn't really need a specific person to roleplay them. This means that anybody can roleplay them at any time, same with Nana Noodleman and other side characters.
So now all we need is someone to be the Mikey guy.

I will be leaving for a bit to go to my aunts, but before I do that I will go ahead and post the main roleplay thread.
Because I am roleplaying as Buster, I also might go ahead and post the starter.

I hate to do this
But I can't respond nearly as quickly as all of you can
And I usually like writing detailed posts
Which don't seem to have a place here
Plus I'm going on a music trip to Disney
And I'll probably miss a whole lot
I'm not sure if I should stay ;w;

I like writing detailed posts as well and I have to agree, but if you'd like I can limit the posts the others make.
Normally if I roleplay I only do a post a day because I like to roleplay Literature-wise but unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be happening there. So if you'd like I can limit it or even pause the roleplay until you get back because I really enjoy having you here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back