Parasyte
The Five N's.

No metagaming

No powergaming

No god modding

No fail RP.

No plagiarism

And some other rules.

All characters will be OC's except for Amaimon, Mephisto, and Satan.

You may RP as a ghost but don't expect going unnoticed.

You may RP as a demon familiar

There are 20 student spots at True Cross Academy's cram (Exorcist) school.

2 Characters per person

There can be an unlimited amount of exorcists and normal True Cross Academy students

No more than a maximum of 2 demon weapon exorcist students

No more than 5 demon weapon exorcists

Note: In order to have a demon weapon, you must have written a character of good quality, rules are flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dai tenshi @CreativelyPerfect @Kimona @The One Llama to Rule All @Lilllysaurus Rex @AnimeGenork @Raikou Kaminari @Aleena  @Knot @LaDyGrEy @Past Paradise Tears 

As I have said before, I am not letting this RP die. This is a reminder for you all if you would like to make a second character. I know that obviously not all of us will be able to role play often, so I will bump the interest check to make sure we can get this show on the road.

I wouldn't be able to handle two chars from the start. So I'll just wait till the rp starts. I'm sorry ;-;

Well i guess i'll have to wait since i tecnically exceeded the limit.

@Dai tenshi @CreativelyPerfect @Kimona @The One Llama to Rule All @Lilllysaurus Rex @AnimeGenork @Raikou Kaminari @Aleena  @Knot @LaDyGrEy @Past Paradise Tears 

As I have said before, I am not letting this RP die. This is a reminder for you all if you would like to make a second character. I know that obviously not all of us will be able to role play often, so I will bump the interest check to make sure we can get this show on the road.

I'll wait, but I wouldn't be able to handle two students and a teacher. I have five million characters scattered everywhere else, and I want to pace myself, is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back