Based on their icon, what is the person above you like?

Knowledgeable but uninterested. Bored by a predictable world in which he is always prepared. Likes sporting his bed-head to show off how much he sleeps around.

*Wink wink nudge nudge*

*Looks at skin peeling off along the edges, sees bone through eye holes*

... Looks like a normal person to me ._.

My predecessor agrees.

skullknight.gif
  Yup. Completely normal.

Oh, hehe. That's my average Normal look. THIS is my true form. [Verdana looks just the same, but the skin is not peeled off and there is no bone through the "eye holes." Verdana looks like the average human.] Better?

And you seem to be.. a manga fan.

How did he know? *Drops charging spirit bomb onto bowl of ramen*

But yeah I'm not too un-fond of undertale either :3

Oh god. Well, I mean i've been on the deep-web multiple times so. I guess not that bad in comparison...  You seem like a pretty wacky goof-ball to be around.  B|

Cool, calm and collected. Can choose to talk a lot if they wish but prefers to keep on the quieter side. Very creative and loves to help others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goofy, yells trash memes at max volume with friends whenever together

(I edited this because I thought I was commenting about somebody else, LOL)

Hm. Someone who is polite, shy, and a very cleanly individual. However they aren't afraid to call people a fucking cabbage when it is needed. I can dig it, you seem like a wonderful person to be around. 

Has a tendency to hide their honest opinion/feelings about someone, but are generally cool, aloof, and poised in most situations. Is also rather modest.

Hm. Someone who is polite, shy, and a very cleanly individual. However they aren't afraid to call people a fucking cabbage when it is needed. I can dig it, you seem like a wonderful person to be around. 

oh hii :P  

a ball of energy and always lifts up everyone's mood, she cute

I'm going to go (sorry if I'm doing this wrong) with an early twenties almost-college-grad who enjoys RPing romance most of all though she hides it under a guise of preferring action and gore. (shot in the dark...roll with me ^_^  )

Uh... Hmm.. Fierce like Gordon Ramsay but Spicy like Guy Fieri, however sweet like Paula Deen! Yeah you're definitely an interesting person to be around. Also I absolutely love tigers. I got the opportunity to pet a cub once :P  

Adorable fury. Nature's perfect weapon. Impossible to harm due to it's shield of Adorb.

Clearly the person behind the beast is insidious to devise such a stratagem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back