Based on their icon, what is the person above you like?

Based off of my interpretation, you're usually quiet and reserved, but have a big heart. It may appear as though you dislike being social, but you do enjoy the company of others and ~

Yeah, I don't know. 

Based off of my interpretation, you're usually quiet and reserved, but have a big heart. It may appear as though you dislike being social, but you do enjoy the company of others and ~

Yeah, I don't know. 

;v; Aw, thanks. Sounds about right.

All right, let's see how good my guessing skills are...well, you are a nice person though you lean on the shy side. You're a fan of a lot of cute things and are very creative.

You got the latter very much correct~ I am a lover of all things cute, especially pastel anime boys. I guess I'm creative, but eh. I'm actually not that shy, though. I love shy people, though. ♡ 

Someone who enjoys drawings and a ( for lack of a better term ) girly style. Also possibly a fan of anime or just softer art styles.

Nailed it! I do enjoy drawings, all sorts. Girly styles are something I think, pastel colors especially, but my likes aren't limited to just that. I am a fan of anime and soft art styles! <3 

Ah - you're a spunky person, someone considered a tomboy. You liked superheroes and... yeah...

A nice though reserved type of person, who looks like they could get easily embarrassed by things. They enjoy expressing their individuality in more simpler ways, as shown by having soft yet bright and cheerful colors. 

I don't know. <V>;;

A somber person, with a minimalistic style. A touch of sass/sarcasm for things that annoy you.

@Ambela very close! Not much of a tom boy but I'm a horrid superhero nerd. 

Confident or independent person. Maybe somewhat stubborn, but definitely someone you would remember.

Idk I'm probably way off lolol

Twinkling eyes give me the heebajeebies. So I would assume you were a weirdo with a creepy personality. Stalker maybe? (This is just an assumption, not what I really think of the above poster's personality).

Last edited by a moderator:
ummm. I really can't tell. Someone who is fantasy prone, independent.

Someone who is into superstition, black cats, and voodoo dolls~ 

....Possibly just really likes the Day of the Dead or skulls, deep thinker.

@The One Llama to Rule All I might be a little bit of a weirdo depending on who you ask, but I personally don't think it's to the level of creep just yet. I need to gain more exp. 

A fun Lover, Enjoys a good time.Great sense of Humor.

(Skulls, Day of the Dead and a deep thinker are correct.) 

Let me speak in general terms because I cannot say anything specific about you.

You are infatuated with the darkness because you can sense a mystery in it that perplexes you. It mesmerizes you, and you often find yourself going on adventures merely to satisfy your curiosity about these feelings you have for the darkness.

Eh, I just said something about myself, but.... am I correct?

(Mostly yeah. A little off with the mystery part.)

Trouble Maker. Reserved. 

(Yeah, I'm reserved but I'm not really a trouble maker. On the inside, I do have some desire to cause trouble though.)

*Looks down*

Hmm, I'm not a huge fan but I like Breaking Bad. I DO NOT ship Walter and Jesse, they still have some feelings of enmity towards each other. Adventure? Eh, I have imagination but no adventure.

Lover of drama? YOU HIT THE MARK THERE, PAL.

I'm no chemistry nerd.

A huge fan of Breaking Bad. Possibly ships Walter and Jesse, whether as an OTP or BROTP. Great sense of adventure. Lover of drama. Chemistry nerd.

{EDIT

@Heisenberg: Well, at least I can say that I tried, haha. Your response to "lover of drama" had me laughin' unreasonably hard.

@Cross_Rhodes: I definitely agree that I'm quirky, and I'm happy to hear that you shed a positive light on the word. I'll agree that I'm artistic and creative as well, but I'm not very fashionable since my entire wardrobe consists solely of oversized T-shirts and jeans. I guess I like to draw too, but I'm not very good at it, haha. Pretty good guesses though!}

Fashionable, artistic, quirky in a interesting way, creative, likes to draw? 

(wow, good eye.)

Imaginative. Regularly hoping to try and flip expectations and standards onto their head by adding their own twist to things, but can be hard to motivate yourself and be mistaken as lazy at times.

Edit: "Disproportionate"? In what sense?

Intelligent and rather mysterious, but enjoyable all the same. Full of secrets but very trustworthy.

I still don't know. 

Erm, soldiery?

Well, they seem patriotic, fight-y, and stoic. Superhero Captain America type.

Okay. Yeah. That's my judgement.

Highly expressive and interested in creative pursuits. Prefers getting straight to the point. Has a slightly devious side, even if it is kept secret most of the time. Probably enjoys boy bands with very well styled hair. Enjoys sticking out from a crowd. Dislikes overly brutish or aggressive characters but is attracted to power and discipline.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back