• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bar Code

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You were abducted at the age of 16 and your memory was wiped. When you wake your in a cage with only a barcode on your wrist. You are left with only your age and how to talk you were called by the bar code on your wrist. You spend the next 12 years locked in a prison like cell. You become like any other criminal when you turn 27 your drugged and put in a plane. When you wake the plane, is high in the air descending towards an Islands your pushed into the water with your key, you must free yourself before you drown. Once on the island you must learn to survive kill or be killed was the island motto. There were some dangerous criminals, animal's,plants, and bugs. You and the other's must band together with the packs you are given survive the island and its inhabitants. will you make it or will you die trying?

I will want equal male and female genders.

Being active is a must

You remind me of the babe. -Labyrinth David Bowie

I know seeing if your interested

REMINDER THIS IS JUST AN INTEREST CHECK MORE RULES TO FOLLOW WITH RP SET UP

@Stew

Any of you interested?

That's cool just pm me your schedule I am flexible if you communicate with me is all

Get a couple more people and I will start working on the thread now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back