• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Baptism of fire

Tique

Ronin
Hello.

After trying to find a RP that will fit for my first time here : I decided to create one.

I was thinking about a short RP just to give me a first experience here, but that other people could enjoy too. A simple scenario with a lot of action.

So what about a military, modern and realistic, fight ?

Soldiers get ambushed by ennemies and try to survive (by fighting back, trying to escape, hide or whatever : the choice is yours). To avoid any political argument and to give more freedom : we can just say that both side are mercenaries (so you can Roleplay anyone and use any weapon you want).

Even with a simple scenario like this there is still a lot of possibilities. You can play many characters or npc so they can die, you can decide to play in the enemy side so we can fight each other... we can also choose a battleground (urban, jungle, snow, desert, et cetera).

Thank you for reading. Let me know if you think it is a good idea and if you would like to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back