• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Banished Light

He glared some at her and shrugged. "Your loss, after all an opertunity like this doesn't come often. Last chance before you're off to bed. When you wake be ready." He said with a creepy smirk.

@THEECLIPSE

He watched her walk away and at the moment she was gone he swore loudly and send the plate across the room. After that things went quiet, almost too quiet in the house. That is until Lily knocked on her door gently. "Hey, are you awake?"

@THEECLIPSE

she shook her head before turning to her and lifting the back of her shirt up revealing the two large wounds in her back as she pointed with her thumb to the left wound

@El Diablo

Lily frowned at the sight of the wounds before realizing what they meant. She backed up a little in shock. 'Y-youre an angel?" She asked quietly shuffling her feet nervously.

@THEECLIPSE

She smiled s little and shuffled her feet a little. "Awesome!" She squeaked out and ran over to her. "Your so pretty. That explains alot! Do you have any powers? What's it like? How did you fall for my dad? Do you think he likes you?" She spoke quickly, almost to the point where she wouldn't be able to understand what she was saying.

@THEECLIPSE

Lily stared back with a light blush on her face when she caught how fast she was talking. "I uh... I should go..." She said inching her way out of the room, embarrassed.

@THEECLIPSE

By the time the sun had risen Lily was sitting on the edge of Zikira's bed admiring the angel. She tilted her head and smiled some waiting for her to wake up. "I wouldn't sleep in if I where you, dad gets up early and likes a big breakfast." She said with a yawn.

@THEECLIPSE

Zikira woke up , sitting upright  but got startled by lily on the edge of the bed , she looked at her with a tired look before standing up and stretching 

@El Diablo 

"I know, it sucks but you better get used to it." She giggles some and smiled. "I'll be your personal alarm until you get used to it. Now come on, get changed so we can make Father breakfast! I would hate to see him get mad..."

@THEECLIPSE

Lily ran into the kitchen and pulled out a carton of eggs, some pancake mix, and some bacon. "I can make the eggs, you make the pancakes and eggs okay?" She said before starting to do her part.

@THEECLIPSE

She smiled some and pulled out a hot plate on which she used to cook the bacon. She knew how her father liked it and made sure that she made it the right way. 

@THEECLIPSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back