• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Band Roleplay??? (Interest check)

Octiven Linthium

Optimistic Dumbo
I've been bored and thought, Yo I can do a roleplay as a high school band stuff. Where a person gathers random talented people who know nothing about each other but work as a band. Hardships will happen, drama will too but that's what will be fun about the roleplay. There will be dramatic plot twist made by me and some parts that will be heart breaking. But it will only be that good with the help of people who are fairly good at roleplaying, and that are creative. Make your character have a complex story, personality. Be interesting and realistic. News flash, that's possible. Crazy right? So anyways the roleplay will start off slow as a highschool life with all characters going to the same high school. Some student (My character if no one wants the spot) starts a club called Music Lovers club. That student was actually planning to turn the group members that come into a band. No one comes so the student resulted in asking talented students that are commonly gossiped about. Reluctantly they joined and form a school band that has many, many strings that are broken or will be broken that need to be repaired. And that's basically the plot so what do ya'll say? Give it a try?

Note: I am a fan of character development so don't worry about the Character sheets and long personality descriptions. The CS only need a picture (anime or realistic) or physical description, how the person who made the band met you, and anything extra needed. But to realize each reply should be at least one valid paragraph, no wimpy 2-4 lines of staling or cheesy drama talking in the mind. Romance will be allowed but please take it to private message if it goes too far. Well hope I didn't confuse anyone, and if you have any ideas fill free to tell me!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a person who is in a high school band (marching band and a personal band) I'd be super interested in this!

Zenaida said:
This may turn out interesting. I'd be willing to give it a shot.
Well great! I'll post a IC soon.

qwtp said:
As a person who is in a high school band (marching band and a personal band) I'd be super interested in this!
Great! This is basically a Guitar,piano singer kinda band.

Nice :3, would there be drums, it would be fun to rp a character for the instrument i play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back