Other BakaTheIdiot's Objectively Bad Tier Lists

BakaTheIdiot

Viscount of Spaghetti Code
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Everybody likes tier lists. Or, at least, I'm someone, so I count as "everybody" if I'm the only person. I'm going to try to put up one tier list per day and wherever possible also include the link to it in the post as well, so other people who disagree (and many people will apparently) are welcome to do so.

If you've got some half-decent tier list ideas or just something to say, remember, nothing illegal and be civil.

Without further ado... BakaTheIdiot's Objectively Shit Tier Lists.

1680744754682.png

Donut Tier List.

This is technically a repost from the discord server. Putting it up anyway to keep some continuity.

What can I say? All these donuts purely strive to be Cream-Filled, and only a handful come close. Frosted/cake donuts are cringe and are where they belong. Glazed gets a pass because it's classic, donut holes are a delight and inventive use of extra dough, fritters are pretty good too. Jelly filled is close second to cream.

EDIT: forgot the link already. Here it is: Create a Every Type of Donut Tier List

1680792179422.png
Zelda Franchise Tier List, including spinoffs.

When I picked up this list I didn't expect to immediately find like 15 games that I had straight up never played or even heard of. I guess Nintendo really got busy. I will say though it's a shame I didn't get in on the Oracles games or the Minish Cap, but now that my GBA works again, maybe I will :)

Right off the bat, CDI games get immediate demotion to their own low-tier hell. I do not have to elaborate further on this.

Tears of the Kingdom isn't out yet. Unranked.

Hyrule Warriors just isn't a very good Zelda game. I've played a few Koei games before, specifically Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, and they can be kind of fun, but Hyrule Warriors just felt kinda... empty. You slash things and they die. There's no real story as far as I can tell, but that could just be me. Further, Link's Awakening definitely didn't need a remaster - and it definitely didn't need a price hike to go with it. I personally found the new art style to be kind of hideous.

Adventure of Link, while cool, is so goddamn difficult that I can't even learn how to like it. Mid.

HD Remakes are YMMV. I think Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword needed one more so than Wind Waker. Mid.

Link's Awakening DX is fundamentally the same as Awakening, just with color. Still, fun for the most part but you can get softlocked really easy. OG LoZ is an objectively good game, but I rate it only as good because it's more of a formula and very elaborate tech demo - which is not necessarily a bad thing, but it does mean that the quirks of saving on the NES have not aged well at all. Play on VC for a better experience.

I would rate the game and watch game higher, except that it chugs through batteries like nobody's business. Still, pretty fun.

I personally really liked the DS games. They were well made and entertaining - Spirit Tracks more so than Phantom Hourglass. 3DS Remake of OoT is pretty good, but I personally feel like the objectively janky controls and low-poly graphics were a certain charm of the N64. Rated them both the same. Majora's Mask is in a league of its own.

Link to the tier list maker: Create a All Zelda games, including spin-offs Tier List

1680882551200.png
Potato Chip Tier List.

There are a few cardinal sins within potato chips that I am not willing to forgive.
1. Salt and Vinegar
2. Spicy for spicy sake
3. Wavy
Any of these sins lead to demotion. The Sour Cream and Onion gang is obviously the superior chip flavor, however there are many close contenders: anyone finding themselves in Based or higher tier should be proud of their valiant efforts.

That said, we have the bottom of the pack.

As mentioned earlier, Salt and Vinegar is like pineapple on pizza: it absolutely does not belong on chips. Make no mistake, vinegar can be absolutely awesome in the right foods, but this ain't it, chief. Further: who on god's green earth thought that Pizza flavored Pringles was a good idea?? ALSO also, pickle flavored Lays?! How did nobody get fired for these blatant violations of the Geneva Convention?

How Chex Mix managed to even make it onto this tier list is a mystery. There's nothing necessarily wrong with the taste, but calling them "chips" is a stretch and then some. Cringe tier.

Doritos do not taste very good, with only a couple exceptions. The cheese powder is an assault on the senses and drowns out any respectable taste coming from the chip itself. Sun Chips is an excellent example of balance, with only the original landing in Mid purely because it's fairly bland. Strange. Tostitos chips were ranked by both taste and scooping quality, for maximum sauce retention.

Cheetos: what are you doing? The original spicy cheetos were fine as is, and even then you were already pushing the limits of what counts as "good" spicy. Your extra spicy have been demoted to Mid tier. Thankfully, stores mostly don't carry these anymore so we can be spared of your egregious mistake.

Ruffles! A classic, right up there with the big dogs. Respectable Based tier.

While I would have bumped the Barbeque Lays into Sour Cream and Onion tier due to it's just-right amount of barbeque, the anti-labor practices of Frito-Lay deserves a demotion. Let that be a lesson to you, filthy capitalists.

As always, tier list link is right here: Create a DEFINITIVE CHIPS LIST (97 CHIPS) Tier List

See you tomorrow.

Vinegar chips are the only good ones.

Seconded.

BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot
Baka, you and I need to have a talk…

About Sour cream and Onion >.>

(I’m just joking, plz don’t hurt me ;-; )

I am wrong and silly about my sour cream and onion opinion and it’s not at all my boyfriend stealing my phone to voice his totally correct and better opinion

^ That was my significant others, Assailant Assailant , opinion and not mine! They stole my phone as I posted that!!! 😓

Users who are viewing this thread

Back