• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❤ Baka to Test ❤

Nobody

The Bad-Title Maker

[SIZE= 40px]Baka [/SIZE][SIZE= 40px]to Test[/SIZE]

Welcome to Fumizuki Academy

photo.jpg

Welcome to the prestigious school of Fumizuki Academy. The Previous Principal is Kaoru Toudou. The current Principal and headmaster is a man going by Ironman - who previously was in charge of disciplinary classes. The Class F teacher and disciplinary teacher is currently Akihisa Yoshii. The class A teacher is Shouko Kirishima. The Class B teacher is Mizuki Himeji, C is Minami Shimada, D is Hideyoshi, while E is Yuuji Sakamoto. The system this school uses is unique and the first of its kind. Fifteen years ago, Fumizuki Academy adopted an examination system where the scores are not limited to 100. With this system, students could answer as many questions as they could within the time limit of an hour. A student would then have no limit to how high they could score, the limit instead, being the student's own intelligence.

latest

The classes are ranked from A to F, with the smarter students, those who scored better during the placement exam, go to class A and have better facilities than those classes below it—B to F. The quality of facilities progressively go down until class F is reached, with the worst facilities of the six classes that year level.

Another unique characteristic of this school was the "Shoukanjuu Summoning System", which was created accidentally through combining science and a supernatural power. With the teacher's supervision, students can summon their unique 'Shoukanjuu', or 'Summoned Being' which gains the power equal to the student's last test score and fight each other. There a few other types of battles as well. This was the latest system to encourage students to study. Students are allowed to have inter-class wars, "Test Summoning Wars", with their Shoukanjuu, and the winner is decided when the opponent's Class Representative is defeated. The losing class cannot challenge another class to a war for three months, and their classrooms are swapped if the winner is a lower class level, or the loser's classroom is downgraded if their class level is worse. Exceptions have been made through negotiating.

Welcome to this RP

tumblr_mmco9ePyxN1r922azo1_500.gif

Well, first things first I suppose. I am expecting a group of eight people for this adventure into oppai and nosebleeds, and awkward love triangles (which everyone loves.) The next is the post length, I want at least four to five sentences, but more than quantity - I want quality, go ahead and interact with other characters rather than just being by your little lonesome self - otherwise you wouldn't be able to post without awkwardly posting after the action starts to happen. (Basically. GO MOVE YE LITTLE INTROVERTED BUTT). This also goes vice-versa as I am hoping for other characters to interact and not leave anyone out if they end up being there. 

Another thing is I don't want a group of characters in Class F being basically a 'Mizuki Himeji' with all of them having a reason why they failed but they are geniuses at heart...

NO.
No.
Alright then?
NO.
Good. >o>

This goes with the other characters in Baka to Test; although, I don't mind you taking some elements but don't make the same character under a different name. (Don't make a bunch of Himeji's in Class F or other characters. HAVE SOME CREATIVITY PEOPLE.)

This RP will mainly focus on the school aspect with some wars in between to help with interaction between classes.

I think that is actually it ^-^.

I'm down for this. Loved the series and all of its glorious love triangles, oppai, nosebleeds and occasional pervert moments. Oh and the wars too. 

Count me in. Although for the Shoukanjuu, can it be ranged (using guns) or should it be restricted to close combat?

I'm down for this. Loved the series and all of its glorious love triangles, oppai, nosebleeds and occasional pervert moments. Oh and the wars too. 

Count me in. Although for the Shoukanjuu, can it be ranged (using guns) or should it be restricted to close combat?

I believe it should be close combat since I don't remember a ranged avatar.

Ah I'm in, I would love for one of my characters this time around to have a decent romance! The BTT rp I was in...it died within a week sadly, so I couldn't even get my summoning started.....I cry every time....

Ah I'm in, I would love for one of my characters this time around to have a decent romance! The BTT rp I was in...it died within a week sadly, so I couldn't even get my summoning started.....I cry every time....

tumblr_m2l86bOFyJ1r922azo1_500.gif

This is my only response xD.

After another person joins, I'll start making the thread ^-^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yus!!!!

What about Aiko though, she and Muttsurini got together right, I can't live in a world without that pairing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back