• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka to Test: The tournament

Jin shrugged, a large grin on his face. "Nothing much, we were just making out in the bushes and we saw you." He looked at their faces for reactions, laughing as he shook his head. "I'm joking, I'm joking. I jumped out of the 2nd story window, and Kliff here followed soot." He stopped once he heard battle, a wider grin on his face. "Oh? A battle huh, it depends, what kind?" He had been etching for a fight for ages, be it actual combat, or with their summons.

Amilia as eager to hear what Tomo had to say, but he suddenly stopped. No, not even stopped. Tomo got interrupted. A boy´s voice spoke up, inquiring how it was a beautiful day. Amilia was turning around, facing the boy. He tried to be polite, she had to admit it. But he did so after interrupting a conversation, that he most likely listened to for unknown time. Amilia still forced herself to smile. It did not make it easier, that Amilia had liked the conversation with Tomo. 

"Yes, a beautiful day indeed. May i ask why you are spying on us? Or, at least hiding in a brush next to two people who have a conversation makes it seem that way." She shook her head. "I must say, it appears quite impolite. But i would never go as far as to say it was your intention. Unless, of course, it was, in which i would have to challenge you to a battle. You wouldnt mind that, would you?"

Jin shrugged, a large grin on his face. "Nothing much, we were just making out in the bushes and we saw you." He looked at their faces for reactions, laughing as he shook his head. "I'm joking, I'm joking. I jumped out of the 2nd story window, and Kliff here followed soot." He stopped once he heard battle, a wider grin on his face. "Oh? A battle huh, it depends, what kind?" He had been etching for a fight for ages, be it actual combat, or with their summons.

Kliff started to explain that he didn't mean to interrupt their conversation, but then, whether because God loves him or hates him is unknown, Tae started talking first.

"Nothing much, we were just making out in the bushes and we saw you."

Kliff turned redder than a tomato, " W-WHat?!?! W-Wait that's not what happened Tae!?!?!?"

Kliff watched as Tae laughed.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. I jumped out of the 2nd story window, and Kliff here followed soot."

Kliff sighed, "Yes ... unfortunately that is what happened. I apologize if we interrupted anything ..."

Once she said something about battle, Kliff's eyes widened in terror as he looked over at Tae. Unfortunately, his suspicions were right.

"Oh? A battle huh, it depends, what kind?"

Kliff turned towards the girl and clapped his hands together.

" Please, don't entertain him. He's addicted to dangerous stunts and I swear it's not healthy for him. If you battle him, he's prbably going to go jump from the third floor window this time ..." Kliff pleaded. 

Kliff wasn't exactly sure who the girl is, but he was positive that if she was who he thought she was, that she was in Class A and that if she were to battle one of them, maybe even both of them, it would end with one of them, most likely Kliff, in remedial classes with Iron Man. Kliff did not want to spend his first day reunited with his best friend with the evilest person on Earth.

@Ami the Breadling

@TaraSobiki

@Mori-Jin

Kliff looked visibly confused for a second. He was postive that the person in front of him a was girl,but they obviously had a male's voice. Then he put two and two together.

"Oh! You're the infamous Tomo Kwakami! " Kliff exclaimed.

It would make sense. 

The slash community of their school included girls from every class, every year. Most of the time when they're not shipping Kliff with someone their shipping Tomo with someone. Despite never seeing him before, Kliff knew that this Tomo person looked like a girl, but was actually a boy. 

Now, Kliff can comfirm it.

Reveal hidden contents
Amilia as eager to hear what Tomo had to say, but he suddenly stopped. No, not even stopped. Tomo got interrupted. A boy´s voice spoke up, inquiring how it was a beautiful day. Amilia was turning around, facing the boy. He tried to be polite, she had to admit it. But he did so after interrupting a conversation, that he most likely listened to for unknown time. Amilia still forced herself to smile. It did not make it easier, that Amilia had liked the conversation with Tomo. 

"Yes, a beautiful day indeed. May i ask why you are spying on us? Or, at least hiding in a brush next to two people who have a conversation makes it seem that way." She shook her head. "I must say, it appears quite impolite. But i would never go as far as to say it was your intention. Unless, of course, it was, in which i would have to challenge you to a battle. You wouldnt mind that, would you?"

Kliff started to explain that he didn't mean to interrupt their conversation, but then, whether because God loves him or hates him is unknown, Tae started talking first.

"Nothing much, we were just making out in the bushes and we saw you."

Kliff turned redder than a tomato, " W-WHat?!?! W-Wait that's not what happened Tae!?!?!?"

Kliff watched as Tae laughed.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. I jumped out of the 2nd story window, and Kliff here followed soot."

Kliff sighed, "Yes ... unfortunately that is what happened. I apologize if we interrupted anything ..."

Once she said something about battle, Kliff's eyes widened in terror as he looked over at Tae. Unfortunately, his suspicions were right.

"Oh? A battle huh, it depends, what kind?"

Kliff turned towards the girl and clapped his hands together.

" Please, don't entertain him. He's addicted to dangerous stunts and I swear it's not healthy for him. If you battle him, he's prbably going to go jump from the third floor window this time ..." Kliff pleaded. 

Kliff wasn't exactly sure who the girl is, but he was positive that if she was who he thought she was, that she was in Class A and that if she were to battle one of them, maybe even both of them, it would end with one of them, most likely Kliff, in remedial classes with Iron Man. Kliff did not want to spend his first day reunited with his best friend with the evilest person on Earth.

@Ami the Breadling

@TaraSobiki

@Mori-Jin

...Infamous? he repeated in his head, wondering if that was supposed to be a good or bad thing. Depending on the context behind it was possible that it could be something positive, right? 

He said nothing in response to him at first since he was debating if the best course of action was to confirm or deny the accusation of him being the ''Infamous Tomo Kwakami''. Though he didn't have a large  window of opportunity to answer anyhow since Amilia stepped in and started reprimanding the two other guys for their ''rude behavior''. Her anger didn't show on her face but he felt her irritation from where he sat.

Guy number one seemed to be a lot  different from his friend who seemed to not take this situation seriously.

"Nothing much, we were just making out in the bushes and saw you." he said care-freely. Tomo blinked a few times in slight surprise and watched his supposed companion's face go red. He objected against his words quickly and the other guy who's name was apparently Tae laughed it off and claimed it was a joke. His friend went along with the tale too.

Tomo's eyes narrowed suspiciously, despite him saying it was a joke he wasn't sure if he believed that  and the story sounded strange anyway. He wasn't going to try interrogating them however. 

His suspicions about Amilia being upset were confirmed anyway. "Unless, of course, it was, in which I would have to challenge you to a battle. You wouldn't mind that, would you?" Tomo glanced at her from the corner of his eye when she said that. Her smile was still very much intact when indirectly threatening them too which was slightly chilling. 

"Oh? A battle huh, it depends, what kind?" he replied almost immediately. Tomo looked back over to the two, his shorter friend was already getting to work on defusing the situation. Tomo, not wanting to watch anybody get into a fight decided he would  helping him out.

Tomo turned to Amilia with a smile "You really shouldn't bother fighting this guy. I'm sure they hadn't meant to interfere in our conversation. And even if they had the teachers are probably too busy with preparing for the tournament or something to start a battle right now!" he then added on right after "Speaking of the tournament as the reps we should be preparing for it, especially me. I need to increase my grade as much as possible y'know." 

(Tags aren't working.)

...Infamous? he repeated in his head, wondering if that was supposed to be a good or bad thing. Depending on the context behind it was possible that it could be something positive, right? 

He said nothing in response to him at first since he was debating if the best course of action was to confirm or deny the accusation of him being the ''Infamous Tomo Kwakami''. Though he didn't have a large  window of opportunity to answer anyhow since Amilia stepped in and started reprimanding the two other guys for their ''rude behavior''. Her anger didn't show on her face but he felt her irritation from where he sat.

Guy number one seemed to be a lot  different from his friend who seemed to not take this situation seriously.

"Nothing much, we were just making out in the bushes and saw you." he said care-freely. Tomo blinked a few times in slight surprise and watched his supposed companion's face go red. He objected against his words quickly and the other guy who's name was apparently Tae laughed it off and claimed it was a joke. His friend went along with the tale too.

Tomo's eyes narrowed suspiciously, despite him saying it was a joke he wasn't sure if he believed that  and the story sounded strange anyway. He wasn't going to try interrogating them however. 

His suspicions about Amilia being upset were confirmed anyway. "Unless, of course, it was, in which I would have to challenge you to a battle. You wouldn't mind that, would you?" Tomo glanced at her from the corner of his eye when she said that. Her smile was still very much intact when indirectly threatening them too which was slightly chilling. 

"Oh? A battle huh, it depends, what kind?" he replied almost immediately. Tomo looked back over to the two, his shorter friend was already getting to work on defusing the situation. Tomo, not wanting to watch anybody get into a fight decided he would  helping him out.

Tomo turned to Amilia with a smile "You really shouldn't bother fighting this guy. I'm sure they hadn't meant to interfere in our conversation. And even if they had the teachers are probably too busy with preparing for the tournament or something to start a battle right now!" he then added on right after "Speaking of the tournament as the reps we should be preparing for it, especially me. I need to increase my grade as much as possible y'know." 

(Tags aren't working.)

Kliff sighed in relief, glad he wasn't the only person who really did not want to be in a battle right now. Kliff turned towards Tomo and the girl, " Anyway, I apologize for us interrupting your conversation." Kliff smiled and bowed towards the two, " I hope that we meet again later on ..."

Kliff turned towards Tae, " If we're going to go somewhere, we better go now Tae ... We still have to make it back in time for class when my teacher comes back after lunch ..."

Kliff paused for a second as he started talking to himself, still aloud, " Although, it's strange as it's a little early for lunch, I mean, school hasn't even officially started."

@Ami the Breadling

@Mori-Jin

@TaraSobiki

Jin nodded, patting his friend on the head, ruffling his silver hair. "Ok, later ladies!" he said with a charming laugh, he bowed. "It was nice to meet you~"

Tae took his friends hand, interlocking their fingers (Activating fan service XD) and running off quickly. "Let's go!"

Jin nodded, patting his friend on the head, ruffling his silver hair. "Ok, later ladies!" he said with a charming laugh, he bowed. "It was nice to meet you~"

Tae took his friends hand, interlocking their fingers (Activating fan service XD) and running off quickly. "Let's go!"

Kliff smiled.

Then Kliff was a little surprised as Tae grabbed his hand.

Kliff blushed a little, but continued to run off with him.

After a couple of minutes of running, Kliff finally decided to break the silence, " So ... any ideas of what we're going to do."

Jin smiled, running faster as they entered the woods by the school. He was silent, until he entered a clearing. It was large, with lots of grass and flowers. He panted, smiling at him. "I found this place a while back, it was so amazing . . . I just, wanted to share it with someone close y'know?"

Jin smiled, running faster as they entered the woods by the school. He was silent, until he entered a clearing. It was large, with lots of grass and flowers. He panted, smiling at him. "I found this place a while back, it was so amazing . . . I just, wanted to share it with someone close y'know?"

Kliff gasped. The sight was breath taking. 

"Wow ... It's all so beautiful!" Kliff replied, letting go of Tae's hand. He started running around, checking everything out.

"I found this place a while back, it was so amazing . . . I just, wanted to share it with someone close y'know"

After spinning around a couple of times, Kliff turned towards Tae, giving him a giant smile, and ran towards him.

Once to him, Kliff gave Tae a giant hug, " Thanks ... The view is amazing... Anyone you show this place to, me included, is very lucky ..." Kliff said with a blush.

Reluctantly, Kliff let go of Tae. He took out his guitar and started playing random things, whatever the view inspired him to play.

Kliff gasped. The sight was breath taking. 

"Wow ... It's all so beautiful!" Kliff replied, letting go of Tae's hand. He started running around, checking everything out.

"I found this place a while back, it was so amazing . . . I just, wanted to share it with someone close y'know"

After spinning around a couple of times, Kliff turned towards Tae, giving him a giant smile, and ran towards him.

Once to him, Kliff gave Tae a giant hug, " Thanks ... The view is amazing... Anyone you show this place to, me included, is very lucky ..." Kliff said with a blush.

Reluctantly, Kliff let go of Tae. He took out his guitar and started playing random things, whatever the view inspired him to play.

"Alright!" he yelled laughing, running through the feilds. As he played, Tae Sang. He sang about their friendship, the tournament, summons, everything that came across his mind. It was fun, having his best friend back.

Soon, they were laying in the grass, laying next to each other as they looked at the clouds. "That one looks like a rabbit." Tae said, pointing towards one.

"Alright!" he yelled laughing, running through the feilds. As he played, Tae Sang. He sang about their friendship, the tournament, summons, everything that came across his mind. It was fun, having his best friend back.

Soon, they were laying in the grass, laying next to each other as they looked at the clouds. "That one looks like a rabbit." Tae said, pointing towards one.

Kliff smiled, "The one next to it looks like a turtle. Or it could just be my fascination with turtles that makes it look like one ..." Kliff said with a laugh. 

Kliff hadn't had this much fun since the day before Tae had moved to Class B. He wasn't sure what it was, whether it was because they were friends or because he wanted them to be something more, but Kliff felt even better about laying next to Tae and just relaxing.

Kliff's eyes drifted off of the clouds and onto Tae. Kliff just watched him as he was himself. He watched Tae breathe, laugh, point towards other clouds, and all other things. 

Not sure whther Tae noticed or not, Kliff stopped looking at him and looked at the clouds again, this time blushing at the next one he saw.

Kliff pointed into the sky, " That one looks like a heart ..."

Tae glanced at Kliff slightly, wondering why he was looking at him. Is there something on my face? He asked himself, but ignored it. It made him feel weird, in a way he wasn't used to. Was it that he hadn't seen him in that long? What was this . . . strange feeling? He shook it off, putting it deep inside himself.

Deep.

Deep.

And Deeper. With the rest of his emotions he couldn't figure out.

"Hey it does." Jin said laughing as he pointed at it. "Awe, I've missed this." He sighed, and stood up suddenly, leaning forward and placing his forehead to Kliffs, their faces inches apart. "Do you have a fever!?" He yelled a few seconds later, terribly worried. "You're face is so red!"

Tae glanced at Kliff slightly, wondering why he was looking at him. Is there something on my face? He asked himself, but ignored it. It made him feel weird, in a way he wasn't used to. Was it that he hadn't seen him in that long? What was this . . . strange feeling? He shook it off, putting it deep inside himself.

Deep.

Deep.

And Deeper. With the rest of his emotions he couldn't figure out.

"Hey it does." Jin said laughing as he pointed at it. "Awe, I've missed this." He sighed, and stood up suddenly, leaning forward and placing his forehead to Kliffs, their faces inches apart. "Do you have a fever!?" He yelled a few seconds later, terribly worried. "You're face is so red!"

Kliff laughed as he blushed even deeper, " N-No ... I'm fine ..."

Kliff sighed as he looked Tae in the eye.

"Tae ... Do you remember what you asked me about earlier today?" Kliff asked, his blush fading away, but only a little.

"Good." Tae asked, getting off of him as he sighed. "You aren't sick . . . Ok." He stopped as he heard his friends words, and looked at him. "Well yeah of course."

"Good." Tae asked, getting off of him as he sighed. "You aren't sick . . . Ok." He stopped as he heard his friends words, and looked at him. "Well yeah of course."

Kliff walked up to Tae and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I wanted to tell you that I had a crush on you. But I was too scared to do so." Kliff smiled as he gave Tae another hug, " But hanging out with you today has helped me realize that if I didn't tell you, one day it would have been to late."

Kliff stopped hugging him and looked him in the eye, " However, I do want you to know one thing. I don't want to ruin our friendship. Even if you don't reciprocate my feelings, I still want us to be friends."

Kliff held up his right arm, sticking his thumb and picky out, while the other fingers were tucked in. It was a gesture of their friendship that they came up with when they first became friends."

Tae-Jin didn't move. He blinked, unsure of what had happened at first. But after a few seconds, his face burned like the heat of a thousand suns, as every single emotion he kept down and hidden sprung out like an overflowing damn.

"I-I-I . . ." he wasn't sure what to say, or even how to react. A billion things running through his mind at once, he leaned forward and kissed him back, but on the lips. He backed up, lifting the hoodie over his head, covering his face as he crossed his legs, doing the same gesture. Their fingers touched, and he nodded. "The best of friends . . . "

Tae-Jin didn't move. He blinked, unsure of what had happened at first. But after a few seconds, his face burned like the heat of a thousand suns, as every single emotion he kept down and hidden sprung out like an overflowing damn.

"I-I-I . . ." he wasn't sure what to say, or even how to react. A billion things running through his mind at once, he leaned forward and kissed him back, but on the lips. He backed up, lifting the hoodie over his head, covering his face as he crossed his legs, doing the same gesture. Their fingers touched, and he nodded. "The best of friends . . . "

To be honest, Kliff expected Tae to react differently, so to say Kliff was surprised when Tae kissed him was an understatement.

When it was over, Kliff was red again, maybe even more so than Tae's was. But he quickly got over it as he and Tae initiated their secret friendship gesture. Kliff smiled, " No matter where you go, I'll be right next to you. You do something crazy, and I'll be there with you to help you once you hurt yourself. From now on we're Partners in Crime, just like we were in the past ..."

Kliff smiled as he laid back down on the ground. He wanted nothing more than to stay here, in the clearing in the woods, with Tae all day.

Kliff checked his watch and sighed. He stood back up.

"We should probably be making our way back to school ..."

Kliff grabbed Tae's hand with a smile and gave Tae another kiss on the cheek, " Partner."

To be honest, Kliff expected Tae to react differently, so to say Kliff was surprised when Tae kissed him was an understatement.

When it was over, Kliff was red again, maybe even more so than Tae's was. But he quickly got over it as he and Tae initiated their secret friendship gesture. Kliff smiled, " No matter where you go, I'll be right next to you. You do something crazy, and I'll be there with you to help you once you hurt yourself. From now on we're Partners in Crime, just like we were in the past ..."

Kliff smiled as he laid back down on the ground. He wanted nothing more than to stay here, in the clearing in the woods, with Tae all day.

Kliff checked his watch and sighed. He stood back up.

"We should probably be making our way back to school ..."

Kliff grabbed Tae's hand with a smile and gave Tae another kiss on the cheek, " Partner."

Jin looked a him, and blushed more as he put his hands to his face. "God you . . ." he muttered, but blushed more. He stood up, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. "Let's go . . ." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back