• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern バカ ✧˖*°࿐𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 [ sol. angst. 少女✧ ]

will o wisp

𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ₓ˚.

a roleplay by will o wisp

stupid cupid
!

it's a comedy but i'll probably cry ♡

main

ooc

tags

shoujo. broken hearts. first kisses.

etsuko

少年よ我に帰れ

• introducing

CUPID'S ATELIER. An academy of arts that not just anyone can get into. There’s the best of the best and then there’s those even better than that. That’s who gets accepted into Cupid’s Atelier. The university teems with luxury and an array of students; fashion, art, music, composing, dance, filmmaking and acting. etc

PLOT ARC 01
    • this is how we'll start the roleplay *ੈ✩‧₊˚
    At the beginning of the new school year, Cupid’s Atelier shows its gratitude to the students ranking in the top 50 and chooses 8 of them to go on a trip, expenses paid by the school. This year, to some of their absolute dismay, the eight chosen are our cast. Awkward. ( The location of the trip will be discussed ) The worst of it is they don’t know who is on the trip with them until they arrive. The trip will last two days.​

PLOT ARC 02
    • this will happen after the trip ends *ੈ✩‧₊˚
    It just wouldn’t be a top school if there wasn’t some friendly ( and not so friendly ) competition. Once a year the students are placed in groups to present their end of the year performance, which accounts for a huge grade and if chosen as one of the winners, your tuition for that year is paid in full. Anything goes when it comes to winning. Sabotage, too.​

Side juice : JEWEL and MACAROON have won the competition together the last three years. But this year, JEWEL wants to do it with CLASSIC.

PLOT ARC 03
    • There are lots more events and plots to come. *ੈ✩‧₊˚

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
ff89.gif

Hello~ hope i'm not too early hehe~ I love the aesthetic and everything <3 Could I possibly have Summer Fruit & Sour Grapes.

hey Steve Jobs Steve Jobs . love your username. lmao

i'm thinking probably first come first served for this one.
i'll play a little bit of russian roulette.

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

we'll keep cigarette ash open in the meantime, then.
thanks for letting me know, though. i'd say once you've got a cs sheet up, even unfinished,
i'll consider that your official reservation, yeah? ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ no pressure, friend.

ff89.gif

Hello~ hope i'm not too early hehe~ I love the aesthetic and everything <3 Could I possibly have Summer Fruit & Sour Grapes.

i'm so sorry.

how rude of me.

ofc ! they're yours. i'll list them as closed for now.

we'll keep cigarette ash open in the meantime, then.
thanks for letting me know, though. i'd say once you've got a cs sheet up, even unfinished,
i'll consider that your official reservation, yeah? ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ no pressure, friend.

Thank you so much! Also would a filmmaking/acting program be offered by the school? Or is it restricted to what's listed in the OP?

ah, yes.

i probably could've shed a little more light on that aspect of things but a
filmmaking/acting program would definitely be offered by the school.
so long as its within the realm of .·:*¨༺ art ho ༻¨*:·. vibes,
i'm open to anyone interested choosing whatever suits the idea they've
got for their character.

but to be helpful i'm going to add both of those rn.

FAQ

cs sheets here

so i want to clarify that this is a university and i'll be setting the minimum age at 20 years.
because i've gotten a few messages about multiple interests, i will be setting this as

application based.

so if multiple people are interested in the same role, that's alright !

TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen i'm so stoked to see someone interested in macaroon. making her was my favorite tbh. i can't wait to see what you'll post, if you decide to.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles it is! thank you so much for your interest. c:

Last edited:
Being that this is now application based, is Night Rain potentially available? I was unsure whether someone reserved it early or if it's already taken. No worries if the role is closed but I wanted to check anyway!

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X happy to have you ! <:
here is a link to the cs area

Steve Jobs Steve Jobs that one is reserved for me actually lmao.
but if you wanna switch cigarette ash w/me... ?

everyone is open except for spice & technically night rain but ! ! !

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X happy to have you ! <:
here is a link to the cs area

Steve Jobs Steve Jobs that one is reserved for me actually lmao.
but if you wanna switch cigarette ash w/me... ?

everyone is open except for spice & technically night rain but ! ! !

Oh I didn't realize you were going to play Night Rain 😅 The main reason I asked is because I realized that the OC I had wanted to use fits Night Rain's blurb more than Cigarette Ash. If you are okay with switching. I would love to submit for Night Rain. But definitely no pressure if you are attached to the role!!

lmaaooo

okay lets do it because cigarette ash suits my oc better by accident.
i'm snagging cigarette ash !

For starters, I love the plot and I'm glad I found someone else who likes NANA because I'm obsessed-

I'll be applying for:

Macaroon! <3

interested in classic !!

ff89.gif

Hi everyone~

I talked to wispy through pms and they said if your interested in a role, to go ahead and post your character profile since they're going off application based. <3

lmaaooo

okay lets do it because cigarette ash suits my oc better by accident.
i'm snagging cigarette ash !

Awesome! Thanks for being so accommodating ❤️ I did have two more questions and I swear I will stop spamming you 😓

1. Would it also be possible to change his major/discipline from music to something else as well? Or does it need to be music for plot reasons?

2. Since this is now application based, do you have a deadline in mind for submissions?

Dicentra Dicentra unfortunately, sour grapes isn't. for the female roles, who's open for application are classic, macaroon and eloquent. ♡ ps : rly cute profile photo. she looks like a lil garden fairy.

Steve Jobs Steve Jobs yeah, you can. i only put that because he was mine and i was going to make him as such but since we traded, you can absolutely switch his study. no deadline yet. i'll probably give it until tomorrow to set a deadline.

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X ah yes! sorry about that. its linked under cs on the first post, please let me know if it doesn't work anymore. >: to be helpful i'll leave a link here for anyone else, too.

cs application for cupid

not one that would be offered by the academy, i don't think.
since that's more culinary, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back