• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Baka and test reboot

Silvana

Probably somewhere creating music
Hello! My name is Silvana and I am rebooting baka and test roleplay I made/ended a few months back due to unfortunate events within the group. But now I am reopening the rp as I believe that it can be a grandiose rp. For those who have no clue what Baka and Test is, here is a summary of what it's about.

This RP is going to be based off the Light Novel/Anime, Baka and Test. For those that have no clue about the novel/anime, it takes place in a school called Fumizuki Academy. Fumizuki Academy requires its students to take an entrance exam that will place them in a class. Depending on what they make on the entrance exam will determine what type of class a student will be placed in. If a student were to perform really well on the entrance exam then they will be placed in a high class that has a ton of benefits. The highest class a student can reach is Class A. While those who perform poorly on the entrance will be placed in a lower class. The lowest class someone can be placed in is Class F. The classes are: Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D, Class E, and Class F. Each class receives a different number of benefits. For instance, since Class A is the highest class, people in this class receive benefits such as: a larger classroom, a wall-sized screen instead of a blackboard, personal laptops, and personal air conditioner. Anything that a 5 star hotel would have, Class A would have. Class F on the other hand would have the worst equipment which ranges from broken windows, small-low tables that can be easily broken, and would have to sit on hard cushions. Though Class F may have the worst equipment, they can battle other higher classes for their equipment by a system called, Exam Summoning War.

An Exam Summoning War is a war between two classes that are agreed upon the Classes Rep's and a teacher. (A Class Rep is determined by whoever has the highest entrance exam score for each Class.) Teachers have this unique power to summon a field based on a certain subject called an ESB Field. Though, a teacher can only summon an ESB field based on what subject they teach. Students have to take a test prior to the day before the Exam Summoning War takes place and the test will be on whatever Teacher is supervising the Exam Summoning War. For example, if a History Teacher will be supervising the Exam Summoning War, then the students will take a test on History. If a student did well on the test, then their "Avatar" will have amazing strength and defense. Though if a student performed poorly on the test, then they will have lower strength and defense. Whenever an ESB Field is active, students can summon an "Avatar". Each Avatar has a chibi appearance that is similar to the summoner. Each Avatar appears with different weapons and clothing. There can almost never be two different subject ESB fields in the same area. The only exception to this rule is The Counselor (in the novel/anime they were called Iron Man). Iron Man can create an ESB field for any subject and their ESB field overcomes any teachers ESB field. If a teacher were to leave their ESB field, then the ESB field will close and a new teacher can be replace them. If the new replacement teacher were to teach a different subject then they would be able to create their own ESB field based on their subject. For example, if a Math teacher were to leave their ESB field, an English Teacher can replace them and then they can replace the Math teachers ESB field with their own. If that happens, then the students Avatar strength will drastically change due to the ESB field changing to a different subject. So someone who scored high on the Math part of the test, but scored low on the English part of it will have their Avatar have reduced strength and defense. While another student who had scored low on the Math part of the test but performed excellent on the English part of the test, their Avatars will receive an extreme buff in strength in defense. Each hit that an Avatar takes while in battle will degrade their strength and defenses. (An Avatar also losses strength and defense whenever they stay in battle.) An Exam Summoning War ends whenever a Class Rep Avatar is defeated.

The original rp was once meant to be a large roleplay, but I am still considering whether or not it should be a large group roleplay. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back