• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test! IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Kazu

The Forgettor
latest

⎰ Summer is saying goodbye and the school year greets everybody with a warm welcome. New and old faces will meet once again, friendships will form, rivalries created: so many possibilities! With a new Class F formed, perhaps things will go differently this year...⎱

A hum escaped the principal as he opened the door of his office, kicking it closed with a satisfying bang. In one hand he carried his phone, on the screen listed all his contacts. His other hand was clasped on the bottom of the swivel chair he sat on, his feet swinging back and forth as the chair carried him into the hallway.
He checked the left of the hallway. Then the right. Nobody was in sight. All clear.

Clearing his throat, he dialed Aurel's phone number, as he backed up against the entrance to his "home" (he called it that very lovingly, it was where he slept and ate most of the time). He held his breath.
"One."
His finger pressed against the call button.
"Two."
Ring... ring...
"Three."
With a zoom, he propelled himself against the closed door, and the swivel chair raced down the hall. As the "We're sorry, but you cannot reach this number..." message reached his ears (for the 56th time unfortunately, Aurel was too busy to pick up so he spammed called him), the principal let out a yell as he zipped past the hallway, looking out the windows flying by him. "Hello, Aurel! This is Kubo Hayate speaking! You have to come at once to the school! You know what today is! Thanks, bye-bye! ♥"

As soon as he finished his message, he slammed his breaks, readying for another round on the other side of the school. It was a good thing his secretary was getting him his coffee, though she probably heard him from a mile away.

He backed up once again against the wall, turning towards his office. He began dialing the next teacher in his contacts. And then off he went, zipping down the hall as he left another message.
"Hi, Kudryavka! Come to the school immediately!" Click. Now for the rest of the teachers!

Ah, what a wonderful start to the year!
(Students can begin by starting their mornings. Nobody is in dorms yet!)

Simon and Tabitha
Normal first years would've been afraid of their first day at highschool, especially at Fumizuki academy, a school that mercilessly divides people based on intelligence. Some would even be more afraid of being placed at the very bottom of said school. And some would practically die of fear if they ever found out they were the representative of said class, responsible for bringing a whole team of slackers and possible trouble-makers to the top. Yep. Normal 1st years would be scared about all of this...but Simon, although a 1st year, was far from the norm.

'Be-'

Click!

"Sorry, Mr. Alarm clock!" The short yellow-haired lad exclaimed, patting his alarm clock with a smile. "But you'll have to be fast if you're gonna be awake before me now! After all, I'm a HIGHSCHOOLER NOOOW!" Simon cheered, twirling around his room...and falling down the stairs in the middle of the floor. If his father was there, he would've told his mother he was right about what would happen if Simon had a room in the attic. "I-I'm a high-schooler!" Simon whined, face down on the floor and his body twisted at an awkward angle. "Th-This isn't painful at all..." and after a couple totally not painful seconds, Simon quickly leapt up with a smile, ignoring the cracks that sounded from his body! Now, what should he do to prepare for school! He already freshened up in the bathroom three times...he had his school uniform on...he choreographed a special dan-WAIT! Simon slapped his forehead.

"OF COURSE!" Simon exclaimed. "How could I forget such an important detail?!"

-

...Tabitha fucking hated mornings.

Maybe it was because of the ungodly large death sphere that was a sun shining its annoyingly luminescent rays through her damn blinds. Or maybe it was the fact her goth nature hated almost anything bright. Or maybe it was because she knew that there would be no coffee or black tea, her favorite, due to Simon drinking it all in his usual sugar sprees. Whatever the reason, Tabitha hated mornings. And she hated waking up to them. But maybe she would be spared? Maybe there would be some freak snowstorm that would freeze her inside her home, letting her soul forever be drowned in the soothing darkness in her room, with only her books and her exercises to keep her company.

But instead, the heavy breathing over her resting form couldn't grant her such a beautiful luxury.

Eyes slowly opening, red orbs piercing through the inky black darkness achieved from shut tight blinds, Tabitha saw shining blue eyes stare back at her, blinking at her now awakened state. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the dark, and her intruder was revealed to be her little brother, Simon. She always slept on her back, and he had climbed right on top of her, his face so close to hers that their nose was touching. There was a brief silence...

"MORNING, TABITHA!" Simon chirped loudly, breaking the silence and any fatigue Tabitha would've felt from being woken up. Staring up at Simon's overly-wide smile, Tabitha wordlessly sat up in her bed, causing the smaller boy to lose his balance and fall off with a yelp. Her black blanket slid down her torso to reveal strong arms, thick with muscle, and an impressive chest all in a purple tank-top, short enough to reveal her six ab mid-drift to the world. She cracked her neck, the sound echoing through the room, before she moved her legs to the bed's side and pushed her hands against the mattress to stand up, causing the frame to creak and groan. Standing at full height, Tabitha did a quick stretch, a deep hum sounding as she felt cracks around her body. Satisfied, Tabitha looked down to see the small form of her brother standing in front of her, smiling still.

She slowly lifted her hand, almost hidden in the dark, and moved it over to Simon before she rested it upon his head, feeling soft blonde hair and his signature goggles meet her touch. Simon giggled at this, while Tabitha just silently looked, imagining what she would do if someone besides her brother had broken in here and was in her hold right now. Her fingers twitched, as if they wanted to clench, but Tabitha held back, instead choosing to ruffle the boy's hair with a small smile. Hearing Simon snicker gave her a certain warm feeling in her chest. To think, years ago, she despised his mere presence. But now? The old her was a fool. She could never hate him...she...loved him. And there would be nothing he could do to change that.

"C'mon, Tabby! You gotta get ready! Its the first day of school, remember?!"

Eyes widening, Tabitha looked at her alarm clock and glared at the time, realizing it was a whole hour before school even opened.

"..."

"Uh, Tabby? You're kinda squeezing my head. Do you have a cramp?"

-

And so, after the Blackwell siblings had a breakfast comprised of homemade waffles, made by Simon, and coffee, that was surprisingly still there, the two had set off toward the school, Simon skipping ahead of Tabitha while the girl just looked down at him. He looked...cute in his uniform. She narrowed her eyes, pushing up her glasses, growling at her own. She hated skirts, and even though she gave whoever made these wretched pieces of clothing specific measurements, the shirt was still tight around the chest. And if that wasn't bad enough...she looked at Simon again, her brow creased with worry and even more anger. Him starting out high school was one thing, but being class representative was too much. She clenched a fist. She was a third-year student. She knew what the Class F students were like...they were going to take advantage of him. They were gonna think he was an easy target, just right for the taking....

Not on her fucking watch. It was just silence then as 'Book Giant', a name given by the rumors of her peers, brooded behind the excited 1st year as they both made their way to school, one excited about making new friends while the other thought about crushing them all.

• Entity.Eclypse

Aurel Cosma
    Frantic breaths each in broken succession as long silver hair lifted itself upwards and soon lowered once more. The metal bar fastened into the wall by bolts held firmly and didn't let up as the man would dangle from it and then lifted once again. Sweat had just began to from on his brow a slowly crept down his feminine profile until reaching his neck where it stopped once more.

Dropping now from the bar feet hit the floor and indicated the different in height between the bar and his own body, looking down to the watch on his right arm the time became evident and he offered a moments hesitation before walking off to his bathroom. As the man moved into the shower his phone, which sat on his nightstand, began to go off for the fourty-fith time. He hadn't heard it due to the differences in room or he would've made note of it sooner.

A shrill beep sounded giving mention of the coffee maker finally finishing it's work and offering an awfully hot coffee pot that was ready for consumption. Steam gathered as the water shut off and Aurel made haste to get ready for work, it was the first day of a new year and he needed to ensure nothing bad was to happen. So dressing himself and grabbing his "On the go" mug, which had been filled with some of the coffee that was brewed prior, he went to his room to gather keys and any other item he may need for the day.

As he got there his phone buzzed once more and he lifted it while taking a sip of his coffee, Upon unlocking it he was greeted with 56 Missed Calls He nearly choked up on his coffee then and there and coughed for a moment. Lifting it to his ear he heard the array of voicemail that had been left to him, they changed from angered to desperate, the last one however.. that one was the weird one that caused a twinge of pain to fire through his stomach.

"I didn't expect my phone to get blown up this early..." He released a hesitant sigh before slipping his phone within the black dress-pants he had decided to wear for the day. Following such his wallet accompanied the phone in his pocket, moving to the other side of the room he lifted a necklace from the desk and let it establish it's own position on his neck, the necklace was a purple gem held by golden talons around the majority of it. Beside it was his dog-tag.

Leaving his humble abode he swiftly made his way to the car and the ignition roared to life, five minutes and he was pulling into his spot within the staff parking. He removed his keys and locked the car behind him, pulling his phone back out he decided to send a text to Kubo as not to seem like he was ignoring him.

Boss
    me
    Sir. This is Aurel, I do apologize for my failure to return your calls. I was handling some buisness, I am currently reporting for duty on school grounds, If you need to see me just say the word and i'll make my way there immediately. Once again I alogogize of my of ignor

"Out of characters..." Aurel sighed before making his way into the school building and heading towards his room, remedial classes were always one of the things the kids dreaded. He had to make them realize they wouldn't want to come there so this was the best course of action, keeping that in mind his strides continued down the hall.
    Mentions: Kazu Kazu
    Interactions: None

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/Ur7LIoe.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,116,20, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Nikos Twins
Ain and Horus
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]

✿❀Ai-chi❀✿
me
AIIIIIIIII
me
trokhtorhOSRTHS
me
HO9TRDKHoktsrh
me
trhokdrthr
me
OKHTI
me
AIIIII
me
AI G ET UP
me
ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai
me
aIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
me
♡BIG BRO LVOES YOU♡♡
them
Good morning, Horus.
them
I woke to 354 notifications. Care to elaborate?
me
♡ITS ♡354 ♡MESSAGES ✂OF ♡LOVE
me
those scissors aren't supposed to be there
me
♡or are they♡
me
( ˘ ³˘)♥
them
I'm blocking your number.
me
NO PLEAS
me
‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚
me
BIG BWO WUVS YOU ANd wANTS TO MAKE YOU BreakfaST
me
AND
me
TALK ABOUT
them
Oh, did the confession finally happen in the shoujo you were reading? I could have sworn I heard you crying.
them
I'll make breakfast. Smoke rises, Horus. Also, you're usually never this affectionate. There's usually an air of cavalier about you.
me
ヽ(;▽;)ノ ily

With a distant feeling of déjà vu among the duo as Ain pulled herself out of bed, shoulder length bed head tickling her cheek. Taking a deep breath, she rubbed both of her hands against her face, before begrudgingly pulling herself out of bed. That couldn't have been a full night of rest, she definitely didn't feel like she regained much stamina or health. Though perhaps it was the nervous ticks of a long-term mission coming up: school. Back in Egypt, she attended a public school, and had to get by through education grants from her grades; the concept wasn't new to her. Yet at the same time, the thought that something felt certainly, different, about this school stuck with her. This should have been Horus' first time in a public school, as well. They recently moved into Japan with their guardian about 2 weeks ago, so jet lag wasn't too bad. There was still a lot to explore, maybe to loot.

While she went to the vanity to grab two flower pins that typically adorned her hair (or Horus depending on the situation) and a few pins to give the illusion of short hair, she realized that there seemed to be a slight fog around the room. Looking to the door that lead her down from the loft, a notable redolence of smell permeated the air. As worried as this used to make her once Kawashima left the house and Horus took it as his personal duty to cook when he clearly couldn't, there was a nice air of familiarity to it. Weren't their dorms? These peaceful days were probably soon to end, and Ain took solace in the burning kitchen. How odd.

Down in the kitchen, Horus was quietly screaming. That sort of whisper-scream you use to talk to people a little too far away, but like to lie to yourself and insist that you're totally whispering. Talking to himself, he was frantically trying to play off the fact that the pan was on fire in his hands, not too sure if it would be more of a threat to drop it or if he should lay his life down now and pray that the fires consume him swiftly. With not even her hair done yet, Ain quickly looked around the room. Kawashima often kept a water pail up by the open window above to collect rainwater for some of his projects, there definitely had to be some in there. If she just... threw it right...

Then..

Opening the fridge, without a care in the world, she grabbed an orange, before closing the fridge door with her foot. Chucking it at the bucket a little ways up, the pail would collapse off the platform, the water spilling on the pan and, well, Horus. There wasn't a fire, and one damp playwright.

"... HO! Amazing! Elementary! Fantastic! Crisp-"

"...?"

"CRISP! Thank you, I was assure I would meet my FATED doom at the hands of a kitchen utensil! I had my monologue written out and everything, imagine if I were to descend to Limbo and have to tell Virgil and Homer that I died at the hands of a saucepan?! Do you think Satan would have me? Perhaps that should be a theme- and maybe this is my 6th reincarnation?! Of one of the descended poets, yet Lucifer is still trying to grasp at me, to indulge me in the flames of his wra-"

"..."

"YES I WANT WHIPPED CREAM. STRAWBERRIES TOO. I LOVE YOU."

Thus, started their morning. It was like most, albeit maybe a little less chaotic than normal. Cooking up a mean flapjack that Horus had brutally failed, the both of them enjoyed their breakfast, with Horus weeping over the confession of a couple in a shoujo manga that he totally didn't wait 200 or so chapters for. Nothing like a good love story, no? While to Ain, that appeared to be much less important than trying to get through the days using as much stamina as possible and gaining as much EXP as she can (for in fact, she was nearing level 5!), Horus' occupation with everything but work took some curious forms. While he'd never usually consider shoujo or manga for any sort of sappy, Renaissance love alternative, it definitely filled some fluffy empty void that Renaissance love seem to overlook with instead way too much symbolism that was out of his league of consideration. If he was going to write a play, he'd need inspiration that wasn't constant repetition of the colour blue! His sister agreed- maybe. Ain ate without a word, which was just fuel to his ramblings, before the conversation took a turn.

"Which reminds meeeeee- school is approaching fast, isn't it!"

"..."

"I know! To think- I'm in such a class of avant-garde, Class A! Do you think I'll be okay?"

"........."

"Rude!! I'm the peak of brilliance! There is NO ONE as bright as m- OW MY TONGUE aaaaaAAA owowowow..."

Sticking out his tongue that he bit, tears in his eyes, Ain got up with her plate to wash. Once a bit of housework was done with, she finally went to change into her uniform. While she personally would have preferred pants, a bit of Horus' tailoring at least made skirts comfortable if she wore bicycle shorts underneath. On the other hand- that would mean Horus would have to wear a skirt eventually. At least he seemed happy about it? Aside from gushing about how unfashionable and "needlessly ungaudy" the uniforms were. Frankly, Horus even took offense to it, groaning as Ain had to shove the overcoat on him and tie his tie for him as he moped.

"Could they NOT choose a cuter shade of blue?! Why not purple?! AaaAaA I don't think I have any hair accessories that work with this-"

"..."

"Shut up you don't UNDERSTAND!! How am I going to LIVE in this?! Do you think they'd let me tailor buttons and pins on it, I have a few leftover patches..."

"...?"

"I'm sure it'll be fine- I'll do it in my dorm maybe. Will you be okay without your wuving older bwuther?"

"..."

"... yes ma'am."

Once both of them were dressed to go, Ain slung both of their bags over her shoulder and Horus' suitcase. Ain didn't need a lot with her other than her necessary school materials and a few tools to keep herself occupied - as she wouldn't be working in Kawashima's shop for quite a bit. Horus, on the other hand, needed a new closet, and clearly a dorm was room for a new closet. He had to bring all his tailoring supplies with him, and every screen play he was working on, and a lute. A bit of arguing had Horus not bring the acoustic guitar, but a lute instead. A little more appropriate. With Ain lugging all his bags on her without much effort, both of them paced down stairs to the ground floor with no one to say goodbye to. Out the door they go, hopefully the first few hours of Fumizuki would be kind to them.

--

"Do you think the divine comedy was essentially Dante's self-insert fanfiction with his favourite author?"

"..."

"I know! Well, but Beatrice was a jerk though. Virgil carried him down in hell that has to be some sort of sign of affection!"

"..."

"Is it really necrophilia if it's not a dead body? Do they COUNT as dead bodies?"

"....!!!"

"NO I'M SORRY PLEASE. I SWEAR. Uhhh... OH! Look! My muses! Wow! MA'AM YOU'D PLAY PERFECTLY AS THE HEAD SCIENTIST OF ADAEVE!"

Rushing ahead of Ain, she let a heavy exhale of air leave her, before realizing that Horus had run off to a duo much similar to themselves, one male skipping far ahead while a frankly disinterested but cautious female tracked a bit behind. There was a sort of air that Ain certainly didn't like from the female. Someone from the Mirror Realm out to seek vengeance amongst them? Trying to take their identities once both herself and Horus were destroyed, and inhabit their bodies?! While Horus could fend for himself for, a period of time, she remained cautious, a death glare directed in the way of the tall, purple-haired female.

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

[div class=KotFlex] [div class=KotImage] [div class=KotTitle]Class B Rep — Kotone Yamashita[/div] [div class=KotMentions]
full
Character Sheet

Interactions:
Open to Interactions. [/div][/div] [div class=KotContent]As usual, the Yamashita household was filled with the typical noises, the sound of a meal being cooked, the slow movements of family members in the morning, and of course the faint noises of buttons being smashed and video game characters being killed. Inside a dimly lit room, Kotone was about the reach the end of her all-nighter, having spent the entire night playing the a popular MMORPG. After several more minutes, the sound of the front door closing told her that her parents had just left for work and that it's time to end her summer long break of fun and prepare for the first day of class.

Kotone's face slowly grew dismay as she told her fellow online mate,『GTG, school's starting again. BBL』. And with that, she disconnected from the server and set the computer to sleep mode. She swiveled the chair around to face her barely touched yet messy bed, upon which laid her school clothes. First day of class... She slowly got up, walked across the cold floor, picked up her clothes, and went about her morning routine.

After several minutes of self-care (aided by the many posted notes left on the bathroom mirror), she emerged down the stairs and stared at the table. Just some bread was good enough for her, despite her clear need for something heavier. Or maybe it was a good thing that she avoided a heavier breakfast, lest she fall asleep during the morning orientation. Well, either way, she walked out of the door, carrying a piece of toast in her hand, and made her way to Fumizuki Academy.

『Class B Representative Kotone Yamashita is departing!』She yelled weakly as she began walking through her neighborhood. [/div][/div] [class=KotFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=KotImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/www-pinterest-comdfhuisf_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.34866/full'), linear-gradient(to top, transparent 2.5px, rgb(93, 41, 113) 2.5px, rgb(93, 41, 113) 61.5px, transparent 61.5px, transparent calc(80px), #756184 calc(80px), #756184 calc(100% - 105px), transparent calc(100% - 105px), transparent calc(100% - 64px), rgb(93, 41, 113) calc(100% - 64px), rgb(93, 41, 113) calc(100% - 35px), transparent calc(100% - 35px) ), linear-gradient( 30deg, #FEDBE3, #FDF3DB, #D2E6EE); background-size: 125%; background-position: 10% 0; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=KotTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; background-color: rgba(93, 41, 113, 0.8); font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Wire One'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; [/class] [class=KotMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Roboto'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgb( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=KotMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=KotContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Roboto'; [/class]

Last edited:
Remilia Nofastu1521551098190.pngThe sound of an anime themed alarm echoed throughout the house, a person was quickly awoken by the sound. "Ngh....school already? I want to go back to sleep already..." The person struggled to speak as they looked up at their alarm, checking the time. Seeing that it was indeed so, Remilia had difficulty picking herself up from the bed which attracted the attention of their step mother. Taking the person up by their hands and slowly leading their body up, the step mother gently helped them get out of bed.

Remilia's morning involved several things, several painful actions such as putting on their clothes or brushing their teeth. However their body had never hurt as badly as right now, they thought they would die from the pain. It took almost an entire 2 hours before they were done with their basic needs as far as getting ready for school. Walking down stairs, Remilia only had their medicine in their pocket, their step mom was carrying their book-bag. The reason was because one time, Remilia had tripped down the steps due to the weight of the book-bag.

They actually ended up with a sprang wrist and had to wear a cast for months. The duo continued to walk down the steps, the blue haired person picked up a sandwich from the kitchen then they both walked to the car. Opening up the car door, Remilia sat in the passenger seat as they started to snack on their breakfast sandwich. "Don't forget to take your medicine today.....you don't look so good, honey. You sure you want to go back to school?" Their step mother asked from the driver's seat.

It had been true that Remilia hadn't felt good, however they couldn't skip the ceremony again. "No I'm fine, Ms. Gaia. You can drive me to school now." That was the only response between them as the step mother quietly drove down the street. Remilia stared out the windows, watching the passing clouds in the sky while only the hum of the black vehicle accompanied her silence.

e1600a1ba13d135b5ea5a927f33aef51.png

Interacting with:
Mentions: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse (Xueli)
horizontal-rule-2.png
Kudryavka was the first to awaken in the four people that lived in the house, as per usual. The teacher knew better than to wake up later than now, as both her and her young nephew would certainly be late for school. Though her definition of late was way earlier than normal, so there was that. Carefully exiting the bed so that she wouldn't disturb Miroku who was still deep in his sleep, she then began readying herself for the first day of the school year. She was quite excited, to be honest. There were new students coming in and she wondered if she would be assigned to them as a Math Teacher. She was rather confident that she was still going to be Class B's Homeroom Teacher, as she had been since her second year at the school.

She began humming as she started to cook up breakfast. An American breakfast of bacon and egg along with toast - practically the usual when it came to their household. Kudryavka was in the middle of cooking when she heard someone shuffling towards the kitchen. Turning her head, their maid Emira was standing there with a disappointed look on her face. "I thought we had come to the agreement that I'll do the household chores, m'lady." She said in her signature monotone voice. Emira seemed more irritated than usual, but that may be because she had chosen to wake up earlier than usual since he knew the teacher would do so as well, but still didn't make the cut.

"Apologies Emira, I simply had nothing to do." Kudryavka said in a soft voice and a small smile. She then turned back to the stove as she began finishing up and preparing the table. "Why don't you make up Shiro?" She suggested so that the maid wouldn't feel too uncomfortable with doing nothing. Honestly, she was too work-a-holic for her own good... then again, Kudryavka can't exactly say that without sounding too much like a hypocrite. "Tell him breakfast is ready and to hurry. He still has to move." It was saddening that Juishiro was moving to the dorms so soon after he arrived. After all, he decided to live here for a month since he got into a fight with his father. Goodness, those two never really got along did they?

Emira nodded her head. "I shall go wake Sir Juishiro up then." She said before departing to the second floor of the house. Moving swiftly towards the end of the corridor where Juishiro's room was located in. Quietly opening the door, she hovered near the bed for a while before calling out to him and shaking him slightly. "It is time to wake up. M'lady has already cooked up breakfast." After a few more shakes and a few more calls, Juishiro gave the telltale sign of him waking up - him groaning. With that, she quietly exited the room to head downstairs.

Juishiro laid there for a second or two before finally opening his eyes... and then immediately shutting them after realizing that his curtains were wide open. "Gah, who opened those?" He asked to no one in particular as he rolled over to his side to avoid the intruding light. While it wasn't too late into the morning, the sun was already rising and what little light it gave was already striking his face. Opening his eyes again, he noticed his door was ajar. Right, Emira went over to wake him up. Looking at the alarm clock he had, he noticed that it was still early. Too early.

Upon realizing that it was because of Kudryavka, he decided that it should be a good idea to stand up now. As he stood up, a cat brushed against his legs and he patted her head. "Morning Felissa. Did you sleep well?" The cat purred in reply. "That's good." He then stretched his limbs before going ahead to get ready for school. His things were already packed for his eventual moving to the dorms. He was still unsure if Kudryavka herself was going to stay at the dorms as well, since the Homeroom Teachers had that option, if he wasn't mistaken. Then again, he wasn't sure about anything regarding the teachers despite her aunt being one.

Now properly dressed, he descended the stairs and into the kitchen. "Good morning Kudryavka." He then turned. "Emira." He then took a seat, knowing that they wouldn't allow him to help out for one reason or another.

"Good morning to you too Shiro." Kudryavka smiled and then gave him his meal. "Are you done packing up?" She questioned as she sat down herself with her own meal in hand.

He nodded. "I did." He turned to Emira. "Right?"

The maid nodded. "Your luggage is in the car now." She replied before making her way to somewhere else but there. Perhaps to check up on said luggage? Who knows. Emira was always a mystery, but at least she worked efficiently. The two continued to eat for a while, just talking generally about what Juishiro was looking forward to this year. Being a returning student, he seemed really confident in himself and generally excited to see the others again. After all, he never had the chance to contact anyone during summer break thanks to his parents.

"Well then, let's head to-" She stopped as her phone began ringing. She picked up her phone from the counter before listening to the message that was left. It was from Principal Kubo.

"Hi, Kudryavka! Come to the school immediately!"

"Oh my, looks like we have to hurry Shiro." Kudryavka said as she turned to her nephew who was already finished. Juishiro nodded and then they left for the car. Waving goodbye to Emira and telling her to cook something up for Miroku, the two exited their house. Their house wasn't too far from the school, but it was farther than normal so Kudryavka took a lot of shortcuts to get there at the shortest possibly time.

As they continued on, Juishiro noticed five vehicles in convoy heading towards the same direction before Kudryavka took another route and he lost sight of the convoy. Hm, who were they transporting? He remembered his father having a convoy like that, so he was immediately able to conclude something from it. Was the person being escorted from his school? If so, that was pretty cool. Maybe he could talk with the person sometime soon.

Thankfully, the trip only took ten minutes as opposed to the usual thirty. Handing Juishiro the key to the car for whenever he needs to get his things, Kudryavka departed to search for their principal.

The early morning in the Oosterbeek household was a noisy one. everyone in the household seemed to have this bug in their biological clock meaning that they couldn't wake up later than 6 AM so the house started their morning early, and means all the neighbors had to deal with the loud family really early in the morning. that is, everyone except the firstborn. He woke up at 6 AM like everyone else but instead of getting up to cause enough noise that they may get a noise complaint, he rolled over, grabbed his phone, turned back and laid in his bed doing things on his phone for the next few hours. He was, what one would call a simple boy; didn't do much; spent a lot of his time on entertainment; yet was content with very little. if he had internet he was basically set in life. The boy's parents had decided what school he went to, and since he didn't care about the school system he had no idea what being put in class E meant.

As he finally got out of bed and headed into the kitchen to drink the healthy smoothie his mother made the family for breakfast he noticed his mother acting... weird. instead of being excited for his new school she seemed to be putting a damper on all the emotions she had as she rushed the rest of the kids to school. okay that was something the boy would need to stay away from. he expected that his mother was really irritated by something and it was bad to cross her when she was in this state so he quickly got dressed, grabbed his school supplies and headed off to school. he did nothing on his way to school though as he left home at the latest he could and soon arrived near the time school would start, allowing him to get to where he needed to be just in time

Hexe Zauber
Level twenty Warlock

Hexe was supposed to be moving into his dorm later in the day, along with the butler that had been sent to Japan with him. He didn't have the slightest clue why Kobold was allowed to stay in his dorm with him along with another student, but he wasn't too inclined to question it. Until then, though, Hexe had been staying in a nice hotel. A pillow covered his head and both an arm and a leg were dangling off the side of the bed, the only sign that the boy was alive being the rise and fall of his chest with each breath. He had never been a particularly early riser, or too inclined to wake up to begin with.

Which was the exact reason that he had a butler to wake him up to begin with.

A gentle hand nudged Hexe's shoulder, which didn't even prompt him to so much as a twitch from the sleeping witch. Kobold sighed; he never expected that to actually work, but it would have made the morning easier if Hexe suddenly believed in waking up. The short teenager was promptly shaken a bit harder, prompting him to grumble and bat at Kobold's hand sleepily. He was still tired and didn't... want to get out of bed yet, he was still tired and hadn't quite gotten over his jet lag yet. It was too early for him to actually wake up....

"You have school in a bit, it's time to get up, sir."

Hexe pulled the pillow off of his head. It was rare that Kobold would have this easy a time waking him up, but miraculously Hexe seemed inclined to actually wake up this morning.

"I'm sure this could wait fifty more minutes. I get ready quickly."

No, no he really didn't get ready quickly.... At all. Sometimes, he had so little inclination to actually get up that Kobold would have to dress him and brush his teeth just to get out of the door before noon. Hexe liked to pretend that he had the ability to get out the door quickly, and he supposed that that was what counted in this situation.
It wasn't his fault that his only moods were asleep and hyperactive, right? He still went to roll over and pull the blankets over his head, only for the same hand that shook him awake to stop him from going to back.

Damn, it looked like he would actually have to go to school.

It took thirty minutes of Kobold having to physically force Hexe to change out of his pajamas to start to even approach "ready to leave", though once he this part of the morning was actually done Hexe seemed to be ready to finish up preparing to leave on his own. He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror, his two tone hair a matted mess from where he had been sleeping. Sometimes, he was pretty sure life would be easier if he just cut his hair instead of letting it have some length, but he thought that the two different colours in his hair looked wretched short and he just generally preferred his hair long.

Brushing his hair and making sure it actually looked decent took him another fifteen minutes, and eating took him another thirty. He really wasn't all that concerned about whether or not he made it to school on time, though it seemed that he had been woken up ahead of time in preparation for that. He just wanted to go back to sleep,
it was too early to concern himself with his education or... Exist outside of his blankets. He wanted to go back to sleep.

By the time it was actually time for him to leave, though, Hexe was fully awake and happily bouncing around to try and help pack up everything in the hotel room,
though he was truly just getting in the way of his butler instead of actually helping him pack everything they needed to get out of the room. He wanted to help the man that took care of him, he just wasn't exactly very good at doing anything like that.

"Young master, it's time for you to go."

The words distracted Hexe from his best efforts to actually fold a pair of pants. Oh, yeah, he did need to go to school! The fact that he didn't give a single shit about his grades aside, there were definitely more people to meet there! Maybe he'd even meet someone that would be in his class on the way there! Oh, but how would he even know that he would be in the same class as them? He was sure that his classmates wouldn't want to talk about the fact that they were in the lowest class out of all of the ones at Fumizuki. Then again, they probably already all knew each other, so it might not matter...

"Oh, yeah, I do, thanks for reminding me! I'll see you later!" Hexe snagged his school bag, a basket full of cookies, and his broom as he headed toward the door. He already knew the way to Fumizuki due to having to take the entrance exam and filling out his paperwork, so he had no need to worry about getting lost on the way to school.

"Do you want me to-"

"Nope! I got it, see ya later Kobold!" Hexe was out the door before Kobold even had time to respond. He was in Japan, he might as well try getting to school like a majority of highschool students did! He walked for a bit before deciding that actually staying on his feet was far too much work and hopping onto his broom, hovering just a couple feet off the ground as he slowly hovered his way to school. He didn't want to tire himself out before the day had even started.

A pair of blond's that looked his age momentarily caught his interest as he flew past them, as well as a short boy with bright yellow hair and a tall girl with purple hair,
but he didn't stop to chat with them. They looked... Preoccupied, and he didn't want to interrupt them.

Entarriance Entarriance Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Simon and Tabitha
"~Skippin' down a street DO-DO-DO-DO! ~Skippin' down a street BRRROO-DO-DO!" Simon sung, curiously gazing at every tweeting bird and vibrant swaying flower. He knew Tabitha probably didn't like him being loud so early, but he just couldn't help himself! He was finally going to high school! That meant new friends, cool classes, lunches with his sister, and even more! He was even gonna live in a dorm on his very own...well, he'd probably have a roommate or two, but that was even better! It was a tiny bit scary, but he could totally handle it! And he wouldn't be totally alone! Tabitha and his new possible friends would be there. Simon gasped. Maybe he could meet Tabitha's friends too! Sure, Tabitha could be a TEENY bit scary at times. But that didn't mean she didn't have any friends! Everyone had a friend! And he should know! Simon made plenty! Like that group of boys in his old class! They seemed a little mean at first, but after awhile, they were super nice! ...Although, they liked to sweat a lot whenever he said good morning to them...and the day they became nice, they had a bunch of bruises and scrapes...and Tabitha smiled weirdly whenever she saw them.

Before Simon could think further into the whole situation, he felt something WHOOSH past him, causing him to spin around from the force. Stopping, he shook his head and looked around! Whoa! What was that?! "Did ya see that, Tabitha?!" Silence. "...Tabby?" More silence. That's weird. He'd usually hear a grunt or a hum or something! Confused, Simon turned and looked behind him to see Tabitha staring off into the distance right before he heard someone shout to her. Stepping a bit closer, he squinted his eyes at just what she was looking at. It was...someone running up to her! Was that a friend of hers?! He was smiling at her! And running towards her! So that must be a friend! With a proud grin, Simon watched the guy run closer, and then turned to Tabitha when he saw her move. Wow! Tabitha never had that sort of reaction to strangers before! Usually she just stood still and looked at them! He watched her extend his hand...

and then clench it into a fist...

and then cock it ba-

"TABITHA, NO!" Simon yelled, zooming up to her and jumping straight for her arm. Before the tall girl could attack, Simon had already grabbed her arm, dangling a bit as he glared up at her confused gaze. "What are you doing?! That's no way to treat anybody! He was just trying to be nice!"

"..."

"Ta-Tabitha! That doesn't make anything better! Our parents taught us better than that!"

"..."

"Still! Can't we just get along?"

"..."

"Look. I'll take care of it, okay? Just calm down...and work on that potty mouth of yours!"

With the silent conversation out of the way, Simon let go of her arm, landing back on the ground and giving her the 'don't do it' look. Tabitha stared at the smaller male one more time before grunting and stepping back, pushing up her glasses and crossing her arms before glaring daggers at the other blond. Smiling, Simon turned to the newcomer. Something felt...odd about him. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with him, but why did Simon feel as if he...met this guy somehow...meh! He's probably just being weird!

"Sorry about that, friend! My sister is just easily startled!" Simon said. With a big grin, he held out his hand upward toward the taller lad. "My name is Simon! Its nice to meet you!" Noticing the boy's attire, Simon gasped. "Whoa! Are you going to the same school? Aren't you excited too?! Today is my first day!"

Mentioned: Necromantic Necromantic

Entarriance Entarriance

"I want a divorce."
AUGUSTE
CLASS E
HISTORY TEACHER
MOBSTER
BIRD ENTHUSIAST

4d2abf55797133026d1b8583fddc66d4.gif

Interactions: Kubo ( Kazu Kazu ), Aurel ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse )

Mood: Whoever decided to mix my coffee with decaf I will find you and kill you.
"Do we have a deal?"

There was something ethereal about where he stood, clad in a suit and gloves, and the collar of a face he couldn't seem to clearly make out grasped tightly in his left hand, blood trickling down his head and staining his sleeves. It was a little annoying, though Auguste didn't mind all too much, it was a daily occurrence. The walls of the buildings surround the alley towered high above their heads, streetlights flickering and kissing the sidewalks goodnight. Signs for stores and pubs were nothing but a low dim, if any. No one wanted to walk the streets of Bradford at such late hours, even on such a pretty night. Pushing the barrel of a gun into the crook of the man's neck, his hesitation only prompted Auguste to lean his face closer, his brows knitted together with his lack of patience.

"Do we have a deal, Mr. Johnathan Andersmith?"

The English rolled off of his tongue like insults, a condescending edge that of itself seemed to make the man wince. Yet he hesitated. The face contorted, and made not a sound. Putting his hand on the trigger, Auguste-

-woke up. A bird tweeting pleasantly in his face, which usually wasn't the occurrence in which he woke up in. Raising his hand, he gently pat the head of a chickadee, before something immediately felt off. The mobster was more accustomed to having someone scream in his face, or kick him off the bed. The window breaking open at the late hours of night, or the sound of the fire alarm going off- everything like that was normal. It didn't happen. As much as he would love to appreciate the calm morning atmosphere, the unnerve that the situation brought overpowered any sort of joy he should have gotten, pushing the covers off of him as he sat up in bed.

Auguste could only loudly groan as he was presented with sticky notes all around his room, his covers, even the bit of his arm that was exposed when he was trying to cover his ears using the pillow. Brushing them off of him, a few of them greeted him with "good mornings" and a variety of trivia facts that he had no use for, some punctuated with drawings and doodled of various quality. To a degree, he found himself impressed that someone could completely sticky-note bomb his house within the span of a single night, let alone without waking him up as light of a sleeper that he is. Even to draw on all of them was impressive. He just hated it, and wanted to set his apartment on fire, and the person. That would be nice.

Unsticky-noting his drawers to grab a change of clothes, through a few of the notes he was frankly reminded of the fact he was supposed to be teaching a class today. History for Fumizuki Academy? Auguste wasn't keen on the idea of talking to people, let alone apathetic teenagers with no sense of moral code other than the occasional exploitation of grades and the inability to take a stand for a cause they believe in with the fear of either retribution or the lack of need to have anything change from where they are now- or maybe that was just him. Shoving whatever else he was going to wear today back into the drawer, there was probably some sort of uniform lying around, anyway. Kubo would have brought a change of 70 knowing him. He was alright with that, if he was going to fatally injure him, at least the blood would be on clothes he didn't buy.

Auguste considered walking to school, though decided against it. It wasn't safe at late hours to walk around Birmingham or Edinburgh, especially with his title. He was still establishing bonds and connections, and was planning to make a few visits to Kabukichō, Shinjuku in the upcoming weeks. Regardless, there was a sense of paranoia in him that forbid him from walking. Enjoying a drive without Kubo rollerskating behind him with a rope on his bumper seemed nice, anyway.

Pulling into the parking lot and locking the car, he took a scan of his new environments, making note to himself of where he would run if an attack ever were to happen. Or a Kubo. He's never dealt with a large body of children before, and certainly now wasn't where he wanted to start. There wasn't anything he could do about it, however. It was the draw that he had, and Auguste could only pray that it went well and his new job meant he didn't have to see Kubo as often... just maybe.

With a deep breath, he straightened his gloves on his hands, plastering a smile on his face. He knew for a fact it was definitely going to make his face muscles stiff, and he couldn't help occasional eye twitching, so maybe this would be a beneficial test of endurance for him. Pushing open the doors to the school, the musty air of academia was something he thought he'd never go back to, not since university. There was a history room somewhere, was there? While he had helped with Kubo's paper's and 'job applications' for teachers, he's never actually taken a step into the school before. Aimlessly pacing around the sparsely populated halls with only the bare minimum of staff here and there, he came across a slightly familiar face.

Hm..? Don't know who he is... I don't think we've spoken. Though I know Kuzai spoke to me about someone who seemed strong enough to break through walls... maybe I was drunk?

Shaking the thought out of his head, he needed to get to his room and be as antisocial as he can be.

"Ah, my apologies. Do you have any chance where the History room is? The bastar- THE PRINCIPAL hasn't exactly showed me around, aside from his office from time to time!"

Mentions: Simon, Tabitha, Hexe

Tags: Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Necromantic Necromantic

Horus

Horus seemed to take the woman's hand well- not understanding the situation at hand. He took, far too little hostility towards a clearly hostile attack. When he came to an excited halt to the female, their silent interaction was put on pause when the sunnier man skipping up ahead turned around and stopped his sister from whatever she was going to do, prompting Horus to pout a little. The details of their interaction didn't click with him, Simon's frantic calming of the situation and Tabitha's irritation with him and probably well his sister, responding to Ain's daggers with stares of her own. From the corner of his eye, he could have sworn he saw his twin shifting about a bit, as if looking for something in her pocket, though making sure she kept eye contact. Ain wasn't very social, anyway! So she had the entitlement to do that, and he won't stop her as her dear sibling that cares about her!

"Sorry about that, friend! My sister is just easily startled!" The boy said. With a big grin, he held out his hand upward toward the taller lad. "My name is Simon! Its nice to meet you!" Noticing the boy's gaze down, probably towards the treacherous uniform that he was wearing, he exclaimed. "Whoa! Are you going to the same school? Aren't you excited too?! Today is my first day!"

"Oh, worry not, little muz! My dear twin as well has a bit of that reflex as well- there was one occasion she stabbed my arm when I tried to surprise her for her birthday! And that other time- no, that's not on topic-"

Coughing a little as his voice died down talking to himself, he looked down at Simon. There seemed to be a certain familiar air to him, yet Horus knew that he has never met the boy before. He wasn't allowed to leave the manor for most of his life in Egypt, aside from the infamous swappings with his twin sister, and he only came to Japan about a month ago- why would he ever have met this kid? Yet, there definitely was this air of familiarty he held, and Horus was perfectly alright with that. It was fate- telling him that he had to write about this! Two reincarnations from different time lines meeting in one life, perhaps- or a time traveller changing the world so much that he erases himself from history only to meet his younger self in an entirely different timeline..

"Why, Fumizuki?! Personally, these uniforms are treacherous, a sin amongst itself! What heathen thought that such harsh contrasting fabric colours for the tie and the skirt would go together!? Why not something patterned or cute- plus, these lapels feel like plastic that you grabbed out of the recycling bin on a Sunday night because you needed something for a school project due Monday you didn't work on! Ridiculous! I could probably design something better."

"..."

"Shut up! That was ONE time, and that didn't even classify as toxic. I can't believe you would accuse me, your BROTHER, for being bad at time management!-oh, and LOOK at that, you interrupted me from a daring conversation, my dear sister! Alas, this is our first day as well- we moved from Egypt over here with a family friend. While it's been a current dinner topic on whether or not he was legally allowed to do that, hopefully we get to speak more often, dear Simon! I'm the GREAT-"

"..."

"I'm the MEDIOCRE playwright, Horus Nikos, who no one has ever heard of but will some day!!"

Spreading his arms to the air in an grandiose introductory act, he had no confetti or glitter on him today, so he had to do with what he had: guilt. Taking Simon's hand, he rapidly shook it up and down with enthusiasm.

"Of course I'm excited! New performers to cast, drama to loath, tests to fai- tests to study for, all of those likes! These are new experiences, and I believe this is my first experience with a school! Oh- my, the adrenaline! I hope we're good- HHhbWEH!"

Letting go of the boy's hand after shaking it, Horus felt several things slam into him. First it was his own suitcase, which he hadn't noticed was sliding towards him at high speed like it's own vehicle, throwing him off balance, before both Ain's bag and his hit him on the head and the torso, knocking him to the ground. He moaned, painfully.

"...ww.. what... what class were you placed in... i-if I can ask.."

Ain

Ain watched the purple-haired female extend her hand... and then clench it into a fist... before pulling her entire arm back to punch-

Aha~! That proved her theory right, did it not?! That her and her party were indeed residence from the Mirror Kingdom. Drychs, were they not?! Through Drychian magic, they first adapted the personalities of the victims that they were to take, as unsettled spirits without an identity or a body to inhabit. Personalities were easy to imitate, though it was only through time that they took the bodies of their victims, morphing into them and killing them. A doppelganger's prophecy- and one that Ain would NOT comply with. If they wanted to give her a bad ending and pry her body from her, they were going to have to fight her for that!

While she wasn't allowed to bring a weapon with her school, whether it be the "props" that Kawashima had made and brought with him from his job in Egypt or the things that Horus has ended up getting lodged in his body (or the chainsaw, but that was a different story entirely. She'll bring it. She'll figure it out.), Ain always made sure to carry some sort of arms on her in case the time may come that the End of Days were to approach, and she needed to fend for himself, Digging around her pockets, making sure she kept her eyes locked on Tabitha for nearly taking her brothers body for her servant to use, who now glared back at her. Was she trying to examine her weaknesses? Perhaps she had dispel magic, or neutralize poison among her, and was casting the spell through Level 6 Visionary magic. If that were the case- Ain needed to be cautious, but end her life quickly before she takes her own.

Ain drew a pair of scissors from her jacket. It didn't look like with her height vs. her competitor she would win a face to face confrontation. With her foot, she spun Horus' suitcase in her hands sideways, before placing her other foot on it, and kicking her shoe quickly as it left the ground, sending her Careful to maintain her balance, where as a slight off set would send her slamming into the curb, Ain shot down the pavement on Horus' valice, scissors in hand as she got ready to jump off and have the suitcase slam into the smaller blonde as a distraction. However, something quietly caught up with her, a young man appearing on his way on... a broom stick?! Ain immediately dropped the need to kill the Drychian's from the Mirror Kingdom, kicking herself backwards from the suitcase (to where it slammed hard into Horus), and raced towards the man instead as she pocketed her scissors.

The Warlock of Caelchron, THE warlock!! While her expression remained stoic, for years she would have gone through playing side quests. Ever since the first swap with Horus, no plot-continuing quests appeared for years, and she grew increasingly nervous. What was there to progress and play through if the plot seemed to end right there? Horus gave quests, though it would be hundreds upon thousands of quests from him before he could marginally even gain any memories of his past life. There had to be a faster way, she had grinded enough. There he was- the all-powerful wizard that would finally be able to give her a quest to move the plot forward! Her EXP gain has been dwindling ever since, the monsters that she had to fight not lining up with her level. Kawashima said himself that maybe this new Academy would give her the answer to her quest dilemma- there didn't seem to be any walkthroughs for this game as far as she could remember.

The student floated a few feet off the ground, which fortunately was close enough for her to grab, though not to tap his shoulder or any of the likes. Instead, all she could do was grab his pant leg, tugging on it as she half-jogged half-sprinted to keep up with him. There was no way she was going to let this opportunity pass, and she tugged a little to try and get his attention, clearly making no effort to let go.

Last edited:

• Entity.Eclypse

Aurel Cosma
    Reasonably speaking, Aurel knew that it was probably a bit much to assume that he was going to get his pay-check docked just for not answering the first time. He was sure Kubo would be more or less understanding on that at least, so he didn't need to worry about the phone calls... hopefully. He felt the chills of fear slowly exit his body and flow out of his mind, he knew that couldn't be the case. He was almost certain that his boss wouldn't be nearly as cruel and profoundly uptight.

His mind fully encompassed his attention until a voice resonated and cracked through the shell of his mind. In a startled manner Aurel stopped and turned to face the one who approached him so suddenly, despite his broken focus Aurel seemed to be the same as always and made note of the new man. He asked for directions to the history classroom, though not recalling the classification of tour-guide on his job description he couldn't let a new teacher wander aimlessly.

"No need to be so formal, we're just working at a school after all. If you're looking for the history room just follow me and I can get you there pretty quick" He said and began to walk down the hallway again, Glancing over his shoulder every once and awhile to make sure it was still in the cards to follow him. "Guessing that the boss didn't take you around the place beforehand?" He questioned, though it was something that Aurel could relate to.. his first day had been a nightmare. He had been told that his room was only accessible through one spot in the wall and ended up tearing through the back of the girls locker room, to this day no one questioned why the wall was thicker at locker thirteen.

His lungs expelled out into a single heavy-hearted sigh, there was thanks in the fact no-one had been in the locker-room, and then the realization that he had just ruined a locker. Pausing in stride he realized that he hadn't even asked the name of the gentlemen, "I just realized I forgot to introduce myself" He said turning around and offering his hand to the other man. "Name's Aurel. Aurel Cosma, If your kids tense up or you hear something breaking that's either me or the annoying kid." He said and gave a small smile, despite being called a monster and this iron-man. He was rather friendly to his coworkers.. however the students didn't get that luxury, nor did they deserve it.

Mentions: Entarriance Entarriance

[div class=KotFlex] [div class=KotImage] [div class=KotTitle]Class B Rep — Kotone Yamashita[/div] [div class=KotMentions]
full
Character Sheet

Interactions:
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse (Xueli) [/div][/div] [div class=KotContent]Kotone can only look in sadness as expensive vehicle and high classed people went by her and stopped at the school entrance. 『If it wasn't for damn microtransactions...』Kotone let out under her breath. Oh the pains of microtransactions, gacha games, and swimsuit DLCs... But that was a story for another time.

Kotone watched as a gothic loli stepped out of the car and spun her traditional red umbrella around. 『This school just never changes, does it.』 Kotone followed the elegant girl toward the school, continuing to admire the academy and its craziness. [/div][/div] [class=KotFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=KotImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/www-pinterest-comdfhuisf_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.34866/full'), linear-gradient(to top, transparent 2.5px, rgb(93, 41, 113) 2.5px, rgb(93, 41, 113) 61.5px, transparent 61.5px, transparent calc(80px), #756184 calc(80px), #756184 calc(100% - 105px), transparent calc(100% - 105px), transparent calc(100% - 64px), rgb(93, 41, 113) calc(100% - 64px), rgb(93, 41, 113) calc(100% - 35px), transparent calc(100% - 35px) ), linear-gradient( 30deg, #FEDBE3, #FDF3DB, #D2E6EE); background-size: 125%; background-position: 10% 0; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=KotTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; background-color: rgba(93, 41, 113, 0.8); font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Wire One'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; [/class] [class=KotMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Roboto'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgb( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=KotMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=KotContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Roboto'; [/class]

Hexe Zauber
Level twenty Warlock

A hum left Hexe as he felt a hand tugging on the sleeve of his pants, his head turning to see what had snagged him. A bright smile crossed his face when he saw that what had a hold of his leg was a girl- Oh, had he already made a friend in this school? Was this how highschoolers typically made friends? Honestly, he didn't know,
he had never exactly been allowed to go too far out of the castle, and only really socializing with his cousins and a couple friends that he had know since childhood. This was great, somebody had already taken interest in him! Nobody except his family and servants had ever really put a hand on him, this was completely unfamiliar.

"Oh, hiya! I'm Hexe!" His voice betrayed the fact that he was a foreigner. He was getting used to speaking Japanese instead of German, but his accent was still relatively thick. Was the fact that he used 'Watashi' a personal choice, or had he just not figured out that men typically used 'Boku' yet? "Er, or would the people here prefer to call me Zauber? Uhm..." He was used to being called 'Prince Hexe' or something like that. But this girl was probably completely unaware of his lineage, it was normal for people from his homeland to have two-tone hair, so she may have thought that he was just another Witch. He didn't want to completely ruin the introduction by announcing himself as royalty, that might scare her away from him...

He pulled his leg away from her hand, then swung in over the side so that both of his legs were on the same side. The levitating proof broom closer to the ground and he hopped off, the reality that he was practically a head shorter that the girl who had grabbed his pants leg coming to his attention. Well, he a lot of girls were taller that him so he was used to it, but he hadn't expected her to be quite this tall. That wasn't something that bothered him at all, though! People were different heights, shit like that happened. His broom landed beside him, sitting straight up without any external support.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, may I ask your name?" It was a conscious effort for him not to use formal speech, even in a completely new language.
It was inevitable that he would at least sound like he was raised by nobility once in a while. He stood there for a second before the fact that most people shook hands clicked in his head and he extended his hand as a greeting. Or... Was that a different culture? Did people in Japan bow to each other? Wasn't shaking hands America? He had been to America a couple of times throughout his child and knew their cultures relatively well, but not so much with Japan. He'd... Get things straight eventually.

Looking at her on the ground, he could get a good view of her clothes and easily recognized her uniform. She wore a female Fumizuki Uniform, something that he had tried to convince Kobold he should wear on the first day. Alas, his butler wasn't as amused by the idea of Hexe trying to trick the students into thinking he was a girl on the first day and then later revealing that he was a guy, and Kobold was the one that... dressed him.

"Oh, we go to the same school, don't we! It's so nice to meet someone I go to school with! Oh.... Uhm... What class are you in, maybe we actually won't see each other...." Would this girl really also be in class F? He felt a bit bad about it, but he kind of hoped so. He didn't want to go into a classroom without anybody he knew. This was his first time ever going to a school, and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't a bit frightened by it.

Entarriance Entarriance

c16fddabe9a08fdca5818e85c02151ec.png

Interacting with: Kotone
Mentions: Alteras Alteras
horizontal-rule-2.png
Perhaps it was a bit too presumptious to think that no one would be at school by then, aside from the person within that five-vehicle convoy from before. However, that doesn't seem to be the case as he saw a rather familiar face from before - if only because of their shared position as class representatives and the meetings that came along with it. Honestly, he wasn't exactly as well-acquainted with her as much as he wanted, but that was mostly because the girl was always preoccupied with her games. Nevertheless, they at least knew each other. And Juishiro wasn't exactly the type of person who would be stopped by something as meager as not knowing who they are. He picked up Felissa and placed her inside his bag, where she poked her head out but made herself comfortable inside.

As he moved to intercept her, he saw a gothic-dressed girl exit the five-vehicle convoy. He tilted his head to the side and curiosity overwhelmed him. So she was a student here. He didn't know her, that was for sure, but that would be fixed quickly enough. People talk, after all, and Juishiro often listens. Names come and go, and putting a face to those names was easy enough. Or, maybe he'd get word from his sister about her. She looked rather important and if anyone knew rich people, it was his father and if his father trusted anyone, it was his sister. Well, only time will tell.

Juishiro shuffled forward as he pondered whether or not he should talk with her but then decided against it. He was unsure how to approach the girl for now. Perhaps next time, he'll try again. Wonder what class she was going to be in. It would be exciting to have her in his class, but that seemed rather unlikely. Instead, he made his way towards Kotone. As soon as he was in her sights, he waved at her in a friendly manner. "Mornin' Kotone." He turned to where she was looking, which was at the gothic-dressed girl. "Looks like she's someone important huh? This school never fails to impress." He said with a small grin.

full
Character Sheet

Interactions:
AI10100 AI10100 (Juishiro Motomiya) [/div][/div] [div class=KotContent]『Ahh, Juishiro. Morning.』Kotone looked to the white haired fella waving at her.『The school has always been like this. At least she isn't like our crazy Ironman.』She could only sigh at the craziness of this school, not that its anything new.

『I hope she isn't someone too important, well more like we should find out if she'll be in either of our classes.』Kotone pondered aloud while continuing her walk into the academy.『Ahh... we have orientation today, and we prob need to have another meeting with all the class reps? How bothersome...』Kotone was already lazily walking towards the auditorium, yawning her spirit out of her mouth. The all night gaming session is already taking its toll...『Do you know who your classmates will be? Ah~~ Before that, how's Kii-sensei?』 [/div][/div] [class=KotFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=KotImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/www-pinterest-comdfhuisf_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.34866/full'), linear-gradient(to top, transparent 2.5px, rgb(93, 41, 113) 2.5px, rgb(93, 41, 113) 61.5px, transparent 61.5px, transparent calc(80px), #756184 calc(80px), #756184 calc(100% - 105px), transparent calc(100% - 105px), transparent calc(100% - 64px), rgb(93, 41, 113) calc(100% - 64px), rgb(93, 41, 113) calc(100% - 35px), transparent calc(100% - 35px) ), linear-gradient( 30deg, #FEDBE3, #FDF3DB, #D2E6EE); background-size: 125%; background-position: 10% 0; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=KotTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; background-color: rgba(93, 41, 113, 0.8); font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Wire One'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; [/class] [class=KotMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Roboto'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=KotMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=KotContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Roboto'; [/class]

a m a t a n i . s e n k a
a1e2c6fc5d67fb2293dc1d771e611d02.jpg
Senka had the uncanny luck of running into Kubo when the male was on his office chair with wheels going at least 20 miles per hour (not humanly possible but it's an anime RP so let me live). Sometimes, he sees the principal on that chair so often, he wonders if he's handicapped and at one point of his career, opted to get him a mechanical wheelchair. You know, the ones with remote control access and a speed limit of old-grandma-sloth-pace.

Being trapped at one end of the hallway, Senka being Senka, chooses not to run away when he sees the streak of green flying towards his direction, but instead side-steps just in time to violently kick the chair to a halt. It was more on reflex than on choice, but the male's lack of concern for Kubo's well-being can make others doubt his intentions.

"Kubo-san, shouldn't you be on the way to the auditorium?" he asks, expression concerned but making no means to help the spinach head up from his crash.

Mood: Wheely chairs are dangerous. Students should always be cautious | mentions: None | interactions: Kubo Kazu Kazu

Kubo Hayate
Interactions: Aster Aster
Mentions: Entarriance Entarriance

(I will code this but just... let me post this so I won't stop holding it off AslkdHLSKH)
He had been zipping down the hallway one second, feeling the rush of air against his face as confused students barely managed to dodge him and his chair. The next? He was on the floor in a daze. He would've asked if it was Auguste, but honestly, the floor felt really nice and cold and he didn't want to get up just quite yet. Plus he was seeing some of Auguste's birds, and he wasn't sure if they were real or not.

"Kubo-san, shouldn't you be on the way to the auditorium?"

Snapping out of his trance, Kubo's face brightened up in recognition as he looked up to see the student. "...Oh! Hello Senka-kun! What a pleasure to see you!"

He was up before Senka could even blink, shaking his hand vigorously and laughing like nothing had ever happened. "You've grown by at least... 2 inches?" he pushed down his shades to stare in awe, before grinning from ear to ear. "And ah, yes, yes - wait. The auditorium! We have to hurry, Senka-kun!"

He grabbed Senka's arm and dragged him. Fortunately for Senka, the auditorium was fairly nearby. A few minutes by Kubo's speed, though slowed down by Senka, it was 5 minutes later than Kubo's record speed. He patted Senka's arm. "I will see you again Senka-arm-kun!" he looked up and patted Senka again on the shoulder, waving to him as he ran his way up to the stage. "You too, Senka-kuuun!"

He came back about a minute later.

"Uhm, and Senka-kun, if Auguste or my secretary asks if I was on my chair, tell them I was..." he paused, thinking. "... I was drinking coffee! Thank you!"

With that, he ran back, hiding behind the lectern, peeking from time to time for the rest of the students to come in. Once he grew impatient with that, he grabbed the mic as far as it would go down to floor level. He took a deep breath.

"Good morning everyone this is Principal Kubo speaking!! Please make your way to the auditorium, I can't wait to see all of your happy faces so please hurry and come, thank you~!"

Ayumu's morning started out normally. Get up, skincare routine, get dressed. Prepare a breakfast for him and his sister that they would eat together. Using the leftovers, make a sandwich for his older brother, doing a perfunctory knock on his door that would ultimately go unanswered. Ultimately, nothing out of the ordinary in his life. No text messages from his manager either, which meant he would probably be free after school unless something else came up. He took his time walking to school, its close proximity allowing him the luxury of picking up a drink from the convenience store.

As per usual, there was quite a bit of fanfare with the arrival of some of his schoolmates. Frankly, Ayumu thought it was stupid. None of them were deserving of the attention they pulled with that stunt. As if to prove it, he made a point to completely dismiss their existence as he walked past them on his way to the building's entrance. As if on cue, the speakers around the entrance way sounded with the principal's voice, requesting the students to head to the auditorium. Right. First day welcome orientation and all that. He supposed he should thank the existence of those meetings, otherwise he would've been thrown into his first exam completely clueless.

Turning to his left, he followed the mass of students slowly trudging their way inside. He supposed he should sit with the rest of Class E, but considering he couldn't find a single one of them anywhere, he was stumped. He would be fine with any familiar face. In fact, one of said faces walked just in front of him, yawing as she did. "Good morning, Yamashita-san." He gave the white-haired male she'd been speaking with a curt nod. Though Ayumu knew of him, he didn't pay much attention to anyone from other classes. "Did you get Gundam Versus yet? I need help clearing Ultimate Battle; all the partners I've gotten so far sucked."

full
Character Sheet

Interactions:
fluticasone fluticasone (Ayumu)
AI10100 AI10100 (Juishiro) [/div][/div] [div class=KotContent]Just as her mouth closed, she heard words that could be considered a one hit kill,
Good morning, Yamashita-san. Kotone froze on the spot, cold sweat beginning to run down her face.

Did you get Gundam Versus yet? She only felt this kind of fear once during her many play sessions, when she came across a level 250 ninja at the Frozen Forest of Illyr, while she was only a level 5 completing a quest.

... all the partners I've gotten so far sucked. No, it wouldn't be right to say she's felt this only once. She's felt this numerous times last year during the summoner wars.

Kotone Yamashita took her last breath of air, and slowly turned around with the widest smile she could pull off. Looking straight at her was a member of terrifying Class E, the handsome model Saito Ayumu. 『y-yes!! I got the game over the break and spent some time playing. I'm more or less well acquainted with the mechanics of the game, but no promises!』 Out of her pocket, she pulled out the game box of Gundam Versus.

Her mind was ablaze, working through the logic trees of her gamer mind to try to find the "friendship flag" for Ayumu and set it so that she could escape death. As the class representative, she always pooled a small portion of Class B's budget to escaping Class E's clutches, Gundam Versus just being one of the resulting plans, specifically for Ayumu. Of course, most of her plans often involved video games for the members of Class E. It could be said to be Class B's defense against the inevitable summoner war against Class E. She's worked closely with Class D to find all of Class E's weaknesses and preferences. To her, if Class E was Evil, then Class D was the first line of Defense in this horrifying RTS. [/div][/div] [class=KotFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=KotImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/www-pinterest-comdfhuisf_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.34866/full'), linear-gradient(to top, transparent 2.5px, rgb(93, 41, 113) 2.5px, rgb(93, 41, 113) 61.5px, transparent 61.5px, transparent calc(80px), #756184 calc(80px), #756184 calc(100% - 105px), transparent calc(100% - 105px), transparent calc(100% - 64px), rgb(93, 41, 113) calc(100% - 64px), rgb(93, 41, 113) calc(100% - 35px), transparent calc(100% - 35px) ), linear-gradient( 30deg, #FEDBE3, #FDF3DB, #D2E6EE); background-size: 125%; background-position: 10% 0; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=KotTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; background-color: rgba(93, 41, 113, 0.8); font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Wire One'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; [/class] [class=KotMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Roboto'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=KotMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=KotContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Roboto'; [/class]

c16fddabe9a08fdca5818e85c02151ec.png

Interacting with: Kotone, Ayumu
Mentions: Alteras Alteras fluticasone fluticasone
horizontal-rule-2.png
Juishiro gave her a small shrug. "Well, if she's in either of our classes, it'll just make every day life a bit more interesting." There was something about having them around that pleased him. Though, if anyone got bundled up in the middle ground that is Class C or Class D, it usually meant that it'd be pretty... average. Though, technically, things seem to shake it up a bit recently. He listened to Kotone reciting what they had to do, and cosindering the girl's habits, it was understandable that she wasn't too keen on doing all of it. "It'll be short, surely..." He then gave her an unsure smile. "Hopefully."

"She's been fine. I hear she's looking forward to seeing you guys again." Juishiro told her, rather sure that his aunt wouldn't mind her personal thoughts during the summer get out like this. After all, it was universally known that Kudryavka sees most of her class as her own 'children' in a sense - moreso than the other teachers. Hearing her get a little lonely and wondering about her students was one of the few things Juishiro had to put up with whenever he goes to their house during the summer. "I don't know, actually. I hope-"

He was cut off whenever someone else came in. Clamming up near instantly when Ayumu's voice carried over to them. He looked over and gave him a nose as well, "Good morning to you, Saito-san." Though, he didn't say anything else as the two continued on with their conversation. He would often look over to them. He's heard all about Ayumu, not that he was in any sort of danger of being overtaken by the Class E representative - not because he was confident he would defeat the class. Oh no, it's more like because Ayumu doesn't seem to want to take their class in particular. Or at least, they're not the main goal. Juishiro decided to not make himself even more known to the man by continually staying silent as they proceeded to the auditorium.

kira rin

It’s more economical, a certain redhead thought to himself for the nth time that morning. It wasn’t all that convincing, really. In the first place, he didn’t see a need to get up early to make bento in the first place if it weren’t for his cousin’s insistent whining (read: threatening) and her understanding that he wouldn’t bother to make one if it was just for himself. And nutritional value? If she saw him dare to bring in a noriben, he didn’t want to know what she’d do after yelling at him that “man doesn’t live on rice alone” (though he was sure that the quote and meaning were completely off in the first place).

Stupid nurse.

A short walk to school later, Rin successfully dropped off Yue’s share at the nurse’s office and stood in wait for the opening ceremony to commence. Having long become bored of watching the more extravagant students pull up in their luxury cars, the redhead soon switched his destination to the auditorium. It couldn’t hurt to get there early, after all. That is, except when Kubo decides to whiz along like a hurricane.

Good morning, Mister Amatani,” he greeted in smooth English without batting an eyelash. It was a mystery as to how the green pepper managed to drag the lanky P.E. teacher around at record speeds, but Fumizuki students quickly learned to leave such questions unasked. Likely, it’d hurt your brain more trying to figure out their principal than to let the questions plague your mind for a bit.

“Though it would be nice if he could tone it down a bit,” Rin muttered at Kubo’s yelling into the mic, uncaring on whether or not the teacher beside him would overhear. Regardless, he swiftly stepped through the auditorium doors and grabbed a seat. Naturally, for the sake of his still-ringing eardrums, it was within the last few rows.

Chikara
Interactions: Rei ( Necromantic Necromantic )

As soon as the clock sitting on her nightstand caught her eye Chikara knew she was running late.

With a start, she sat up, soon falling off the edge with a thump as she scrambled to get out of bed. "D-Dammit..." she cursed under her breath as pain spread through her body, mostly to her poor left arm that took most of the force when she hit the ground. Unfortunately, however, she hadn't the time to lay on the floor and recover from her injuries (as tempting as the idea was). It was too late for any of the usual playing around. She forced herself up a moment later, though the pain lingered a bit she actually felt somewhat refreshed after taking that blow. It seemed her falling off the bed had some positive results.

As if it never happened the girl quickly jumped to her feet. Without a second thought, she proceeded to grab her phone from where it peaked out from under her blanket and threw her cover back on to her bed before making her way towards the closet on the other side of the room. On the way, she began blowing up Rei's phone with the typical wakeup texts. Though, they were more like threats really given that most of the messages consisted of her telling Rei she was going to come in and use various different wrestling moves on her if she wasn't awake or other things to a similar effect. Honestly, she wasn't sure why she bothered since she typically slept through her spam of messages anyway and made her make good on her threats. It was just a formality at this point she supposed.

She threw open her closet, a bit too roughly maybe, and opened to the uniform shirt, blazer, and skirt all hanging neatly on the hangers. Though she appeared to be a male in every way her papers knew otherwise which left her stuck with the female uniform. At this, her face wrinkled slightly, as much as she loved the aesthetic of skirts she didn't like wearing them herself much. She sighed heavily, there was no time to grieve over it, she'd just put pants on underneath and attempt to buy another one later. She took another glance at the clock, the time causing her to quicken her pace as the urgency of things set in again. She changed into her uniform (with the addition of pants of course), not bothering to check if all her buttons were in the right place or if her tie was properly done. She ran out the room, down the stairs, and to the door, only stopping to check that she had everything she needed for the day. Once she confirmed she had all her stuff on her she slipped into her shoes and jogged to her cousin's home.

A small part of her hoped that Rei woke up from her pestering this time but as expected there was no reply when she checked. Figures.

Once she arrived she unlocked the front door and stepped in, closing it behind her to keep any wanderers out. It was a much more convenient way than going through the window she had to admit.

She made her way up the stairs to Rei's door. There was no knock to alert Rei of her presence, the door swung open without any warning to reveal a rather stressed looking Chikara. In a blink, she was standing over the lump that was laying on the bed, pulling the covers off to reveal her half-asleep cousin under it. "Come on, it's morning, time to go!" she tugged her cousin to an upright position, ignoring any protests that she may have given to the treatment. If it was earlier she'd typically just suplex her (it was the easiest way to wake her) but the time it'd take for her to recover, complain, and get dressed would put them even more behind schedule. Guess she was going to have to do this herself.

Luckily, her clothes were easy to find. Too bad that'd probably be the only easy part

-

Somehow they managed to make it in time.

Chikara dragged herself and her cousin w across the school's threshold then proceeded to collapse. "We...Made...It.". It might have taken most of her energy to do it but she was there at least. She glanced at her cousin, the main reason behind her exhaustion, and sighed. She couldn't get mad at her but she refused to carry her another step, no matter how tired she may have been "If you don't get yourself together soon I'll throw you." she didn't think she was asleep, she was dragged all the way there, who could sleep through that? Though she still was willing to give her a wake-up call if she needed one.

(BBcode and the other guys coming soon...ish.)

• I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS AND THEY'RE ALL ANXIETY

full
    Mood: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Carrying: Nothing you need to know about
    *Translations: Go fuck yourself

Raphael had brought his daughter to school with him- without somebody to care for her at home and the fact that he had gotten there early and daycare wasn't open, he hadn't had much of a choice but to bring his four year old daughter to school with him. That wasn't actually an uncommon occurence, though, nor was the fact that he had left Lillith in the Class A classroom. He would go back by the classroom after they were done in the Auditorium, and he would put money on her not even being awake by then. She was still young, she needed lots of sleep.

Meanwhile, Raphael himself had been preparing the Class F classroom for when the students actually arrived. It may not have been in remotely good shape, but he could still make it a bit more comfortable for the students. He'd hand-made new cushions for the students to sit on and, to the best of his ability, repaired the desks so that they wouldn't break on them. It wasn't really against the rules for him to do things like this, and even if it was he had been doing things like this for nearly five years. He doubted Kubo would decide to fire him over it.

He chuckled as he put the final touches on his classroom improvements- A small crochet stuffed octopus on each of the desks. Sure, it wasn't free snacks like in Class A, but who would complain about getting something as cute as what he made? Internally, Raphael desired to keep going with his renovations of the classroom and start painting a mural on the wall, but pulling his phone out of his pocket to check the time told him that he didn't have enough time to actually do anything. He'd need to go to the auditorium pretty soon. Shit, and he really thought that the wall would look nice with some puppies and bunnies on it.

... Or was that too similar to a Primary school for a Highschool classroom? Probably. Maybe it was a good thing that he'd run out of time to decorate the classroom. He wasn't the only teacher who used this classroom, anyway. He may have been the homeroom teacher, but he didn't think that everyone else would like a classroom covered in puppies and bunnies. Then again, this was Class F, would they really care if the room looked like it belonged in Primary school?

Whatever, he'd think about that later. He swiped through his unread text messages as he started toward the Auditorium. Something from his brother... One that looked like it was probably some sort of wake-up text from Kubo, though he wasn't inclined to read it considering he was already in the school and had been for hours... A text from his mother that was sent at the beginning of every school year, trying to get him to let them see his daughter so that they could take care of her until he could put her in a daycare. He opened the one from his mother and sent a quick response.

*'Va te faire Enculer'

Same response they got every year. She might try and text him back later, but he wasn't worried about it. He'd actually talk to his brother later, but he wasn't exactly the best at texting and walking, especially with-

Suddenly, he found himself tumbling over something that had been left in the floor. A... Rolly chair? Fuck, one day he was going to actually going to break his leg because one of those things was left in the middle of the hall. Kubo probably left it there, but he wasn't about to worry about something like that. Not when he frequently joined Kubo in doing shit like that.

Recovering from his fall and quickly checking to make sure his phone wasn't cracked, he continued on his way to the Auditorium, walking in just in time to hear Kubo yell something into his microphone. He was a bit too surprised to actually understand the words that the Principal said. Knowing him, it probably wasn't something that Raphael should worry about. It most likely wasn't relevant to him. It still caused him to nearly jump out of his skin, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back