• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bad guys are the good guys here! OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*shrugs*
I don’t know everyone heres so I don’t know who is comfortable with what

Okay, last post from me because I gotta go to bed. Things'll probably slow down now that it's almost the weekdays. Same time, I've never done any of these casual RPs before, so I dunno how fast these usually go. Good night guys!

Anyone wanna post?
I was gonna try waiting for Ki-Mono, but if she vanishes we could consult Soul Of Cinder about editing her out. I mean, she hasn't really done anything yet, so it wouldn't really effect the RP canon significantly.

Of course, that's for worst case scenario. I have plans for how to continue if that occurs of course, but I don't think someone's gonna jump off this bus quite yet.

So Soul of Cinder Soul of Cinder , when do we plan on moving on with the plot? I feel like things just slowed down big time because it's been three pages without any story developments. Like, at all.

I just feel like now's the time for the king to show up. I've seen a lot of RPs die because they didn't kick off fast enough and people lost interest and I really don't want Cherry to go on that list.

I hate to bail out so soon, but I don't think this is the RP for me. Both for my style and my schedule.
Thanks so much for giving me a chance though.
Good luck to all!~

I hate to bail out so soon, but I don't think this is the RP for me. Both for my style and my schedule.
Thanks so much for giving me a chance though.
Good luck to all!~

It's fine to me. Better to leave now than when we're far enough in to make it difficult to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back