• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bad Boy x Good Girl? Plot inside!

Sunny Haley

I really love birds
Roleplay Type(s)

Good marrow!

I have a particular plot in mind I would like to play out. I am looking for a male role in this role play, so I do apologize in advance if this particular plot will not suit you.

Rules are as follows:

Literate to the best of your ability, please no text talk. I understand spelling mistakes, most of my replies come from my iPhone, so I do make spelling errors frequently, but I do my best to edit it the post after I read over it.(For whatever reason I can't find them before I post!)

I could go on and on, but they're the basic rules everyone has!

Please follow and respect!

This particular plot is based in college. There will be drug/alcohol abuse, violence, fighting.

Plot: Your character is a deliquent. On parole currently. He's constantly getting into trouble, and lives with a drug and alcohol problem. He takes a liking to my character and tries to get her out to his parties and around his friends; however, they are unruly and put her off even farther than she already is with him. He keeps pushing to get her to come around. One day they get into a fight over his issues, and he hits her.

Take it from there.

Please PM me if interested!

Hello, I know that it says to pm if interested, unfortunately I can't pm just yet. But I am interested if this is still available. I'm new to this site not rping, and am be able to meet your requirements. Sorry for any inconvenience posting here may have caused you as opposed to sending a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back