Bad Beasts Rising - The Beastiary OOC Chat

...OH crap that was supposed to say "I just really want Joey to actually have friends for once" XD But I'm glad you'll be my friend

Souuuuunds funnnn. She totes visited with the Quidditch team. She'd even try to get them to fly.

and it'll be a shock when they all come together as Aurors? <3

i think Ezra would be the pen palling type of person too.

But perhaps he kept it a secret that he was becoming an Auror because of his "difference"? and what happened to his family :3

I find him keeping sad things way from him and only hitting it head on when it has to come down to it <3

DAW. LMAO. i know dearie hehe

and it'll be a shock when they all come together as Aurors? <3

i think Ezra would be the pen palling type of person too.

But perhaps he kept it a secret that he was becoming an Auror because of his "difference"? and what happened to his family :3

I find him keeping sad things way from him and only hitting it head on when it has to come down to it <3

DAW. LMAO. i know dearie hehe

I can imagine Ezra being SUPER excited about going to his first World Cup in and meeting the Irish Seeker. Especially excited just to watch the sport bECAUSE HOLY CRAP PEOPLE ARE RIDING AROUND ON BROOMSTICKS WHAAAAAAAAAT

IN THE AIR

WHAAAAAAAAAT

Last edited by a moderator:
*slides back in here*

tumblr_mf7j0c0xhi1rntezlo1_400.gif

I'm switching things up for Miles' solo posts. To separate him from the rest of everyone else, because he's non magical, I'm writing him in the first person style when I'm just posting for him. Want to give you a little more info into his mind and see the magical world through his eyes. Fun little experiment, and I hope you all enjoy it. 

i'm sorrrry, i hadnt meant my post to be so long, promise it'll be shorter as time passes, since my intros tend to be long D:

Don't worry I'm still the Marionette/Puppet, Flowey's just my spirit animal.

How is Flowey your spirit animal?? You're nothing like Flowey...

like, Chat Noir is my spirit animal, because the two of us are cats, hopeless romantics, anime addicted and full of bad puns.

soooo esplain??

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back