Bad Beasts Rising - The Beastiary OOC Chat

Hey all, just a little check in to see who's still here. I'll be moving the plot forward a little today and adding the summary of what will be happening into the RP area. I will tag you all when it's done.

If you're still here and ready to partner up and start the mission, just like this post or comment something fun that happened to you recently. I'm just being nosy like Leandra xD

I AM STILL HERE AND READY TO FIGHT SOME DARK WIZARDS. 

Godfrey: You forgot about me already, m'lady?

Morticia: *scoffs, narrowing her eyes* I'll kill you myself. 

Ezra: Hurry and post for me, Mom!

Gyeoul: When and where?

Arwen: *takes a deep breathe*

My dog laid on my wrapping paper and didn't want to move so I almost finished wrapping her before she became godzilla.

* flops facefirst into thread* IM HERE it's just that nobody has interacted with me and I dunno what to doooo... Also finals have been stressful but that ain't an excuse, sooo...

Joey: *reading a book in a corner*

Last edited by a moderator:
* flops facefirst into thread* IM HERE it's just that nobody has interacted with me and I dunno what to doooo... Also finals have been stressful but that ain't an excuse, sooo...

Ezra will be coming soon! :)  

He and Juju will make an appearance! 

sorry i'm still here!

Don't worry guys you'll all be interacting with your partners as of the next Alexa post which I'll tag you in :)  I know there are a lot of characters and it gets a bit hard to find characters to talk to so sorry!

Tough and frustrating week, but I'm still around folks. 

Aww no! Sending you positive vibes and a patronus :)

Don't worry guys you'll all be interacting with your partners as of the next Alexa post which I'll tag you in :)  I know there are a lot of characters and it gets a bit hard to find characters to talk to so sorry!

Aww no! Sending you positive vibes and a patronus :)

Thanks! (: 

@PixieDust Yep that's Patrick! Xd Never really played the style of character before, but his enthusiasm and character is fun to play. I'm going to enjoy his moments with Saga they likely will be awesome with all his positivity and lighting up at the hint of adventure! Aww ;)  I won't tell lol 

He will have some fun stories if ever asked about his codename; Tinker xd 

Users who are viewing this thread