• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back to the Future 1x1 Roleplay Request

Jay_the_Fangirl

Edited: Added character combos I'm willing to try
Hello! I've been looking forever for someone to roleplay some BttF plot ideas I have, and although a long-shot, I figured why not try here? I will warn beforehand, although I've been a user on this site for a while, I've rarely used this platform for roleplaying, so please be patient as I get used to it! 😅 I'm not new to roleplaying at all, just the site.
About:
  • Currently, I am only looking for a Back to the Future roleplayer, and right now, since I already am doing a few plots with OCs, I'd prefer only canon characters.
  • I usually main as Marty McFly, but I am willing to try any of the McFlys (Lorraine, George, Marty Jr., etc.). Other than that, I can usually only play the other characters as side characters only.
  • Currently, I am mainly looking to do a roleplay with Doc and Marty, and I will be Marty for these plots. Most of them revolve around found family/dad Doc. However, I will NOT do any ship roleplay between these characters, so don't even imply it. I also have plots for Marty and Marty Jr., Marty and George, and Marty and Seamus (for these three, I can play any character), but they are much more limited compared to my Marty and Doc plots.
  • I do have some plot ideas, or we can come up with some together! I'll just need to know which character you will play first so I can send them.
  • I am a huge sucker for hurt/comfort or angst plots! These can be romantic, family, or friendship, I just usually tend to do plots in that genre.
  • My plots are mostly for short-term roleplays, meaning we can call 'end' to a plot when it's getting a little slow and do a new one, if you'd like to?
  • My timezone is CST, although yours doesn't have to be the same!
  • I have a preference for quick replies, since I get really invested in the plot really quickly. However, don't let this deter you from replying! This is just my own roleplay style, and I understand that some people are busy, or it just takes more time to reply!
Rules:
  • I would prefer semi-literate or above, however I will accept one-liners as long as proper spelling/grammar is used and the reply contributes to the plot. What I mean by that is no 'He waited.' or 'She smiled.' Try to give something for me to work with, even if you're doing one liners!
  • Already stated, but a reminder that I will not do ships like DocXMarty, no matter the plot.
  • No NSFW! I am okay with romance, but any kind of NSFW topics irk me.
  • Gore and darker topics are okay with me! On that note, if anything in particular triggers you, or there's something you do not wish to roleplay, please tell me! I want to make this roleplay fun for us both, but I unfortunately do not know if something is upsetting unless I am told!
  • I would prefer if you messaged me simply saying you aren't interested anymore, or a request to switch the plot if you're bored. I 100% understand, since I sometimes grow bored of a plot myself (so I may ask to change if it gets a bit slow!), or just lose interest in roleplaying. I'd just prefer to know rather than not be told!
Roleplay Example: (Character: Marty McFly; Plot: Stuck in 1955 AU)
Marty sat upon the cot, his head racing with thoughts as he tried to recall the evening's events. Everything had gone so perfectly, until the Delorean wouldn't start.
Marty had fought with the car, slammed his fist on the dashboard in desperation, and although the lights flickered, the engine refused to properly start. He had fought and fought and begged to whatever entity was out there, but knew it was all over the second the lightning hit the Clocktower.
Now, he was stuck here. It was all over. He was trapped here with no way back, and the only person whose shoulder he could lean on was a friend that wouldn't know him for a little less than thirty years. At least, not know him properly, anyways.
The clock ticked, ticked, ticked, the minutes wasting away, and Marty was sure he wasn't going to be asleep anytime soon. He put a pillow onto his head, hoping to mute the outside storm and fall asleep.
-​
If interested, feel free to reply to the thread! I'd love to be able to find more roleplayers for this fandom! 🙂

Last edited:
Well, hello there. Haven't done a good Back to the Future role play in a very, very long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back