• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back on the hunt (m/m)(m/f)(f/f)

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
I'm back after an absence and I'm trying to get back into things which means I'm in need of some partners.

I really like doing some dark and disturbing things (though having the occasional rainbows and butterflies moment isn't a bad thing). I'm looking for a partner who's willing to enter and participate in a modern fucked up fantasy.

I personally don't really have a lot of limits when it comes to rping. I'm good with pretty much anything. My average post length is two to three paragraphs. I can write up to 4 or 5 depending on if I'm in the mood or have the time. I mostly try to match my partner's post length.

If you have any interest please shoot me a private message or comment here. I prefer to role play through PMs if that's ok with you.

I'm open to ideas and others pairings. I like to world build and explore them for a while. I also like to revise and take already invented things and see what they would be like in darker or alternate sceneries.

I usually prefer to do male/male pairings. I do have a couple male/female and female/female possiblities on my list this time though.

If you have a pairing that's for a female/male pairing and it involves romance I'd rather play the part of the female than the male. It's just a preference. Though, not all of my role plays need have to have romance in them.

I also like exploring other types of relationships besides boyfriend/boyfriend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or girlfriend/girlfriend. I like to explore all the different ways people can love and care for each other such as a parent's love for their child or how strong bond friends can be.

We can discuss that when we brainstorm and try to figure out what we're gonna do. With some of the pairings I do want some romance but with some others I obviously wouldn't want that.

Bold Text=who I'd prefer playing

~Original Pairings:

• Countryboy/City boy
  • new kid/outcast
  • outcast/jock
  • Father/Son
  • Male Cheerleader/Jock
  • best friend/best friend
  • Jock/loner
  • New kid/Jock
  • Mysterious new kid/shy loner
  • Emo kid/popular kid
  • Teacher/student
  • Older Warrior/Younger warrior
  • Older warrior/Apprentice
  • Demigod/human
  • God/demigod
  • God/human
  • warrior/slave
  • Archangel/Demon Hunter
  • Fallen Angel/Human
  • Gay teen/"Straight" teen
  • Effeminate guy/Masc. guy
  • Hustler/John
  • Go-Go Boy/Rich Kid

Fandoms:

~Dc

• Batman/Robin (Dick/Tim/Jason/Damien)
  • Batman/Nightwing
  • Nightwing/Robin (Tim/Jason/Damien)
  • Nightwing/Arsenal
  • Red Hood/Nightwing
  • Steve Trevor/Wonder Woman
  • Wonder Woman/Hawkgirl
  • Wonder Woman/Huntress
  • Wonder Woman/Black Canary
  • Huntress/Batman
  • Catwoman/Batman
  • Wonder Woman*/Batman
  • Batgirl (Barbara)/Huntress
  • Black Canary/Huntress
  • Batgirl/Black Canary
  • Batgirl/Robin (Dick)
  • Joker/Robin (Jason)
  • Robin/beastboy
  • Robin/Speedy, Red Arrow, or Arsenal (as long as it's Roy Harper I don't care)
  • Superboy/Robin (Dick/Tim)
  • Kidflash (Wally)/Robin (Dick)
  • Impulse/Robin (Tim)

~Terminator

• Teen John Connor/Terminator
  • Adult John Connor/Resistance Fighter
  • Sarah Connor/teen John Connor
  • Adult John Connor/Kyle Reese
  • Kyle Reese/Sarah Connor

~Peter Pan

• Peter/Michael Darling
  • Peter/John Darling
  • Peter/Tootles
  • Peter/Nibs
  • Peter/Rufio
  • Peter/Original Lost Boy

~Arrow

• OliverXRoy
  • OliverXBarry
  • RoyXBarry
  • RoyXoriginal
  • OliverXoriginal

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a Gay guy/ "straight" guy pairing. I've actually really wanted to do an RP where a flirty "ladies man" discovers he's gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back