• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back from unexpected leave and lookin' ta RP~

Space Dingo

?You May Not Forgive The World, But I Forgive You?
jw5Nrp0.png

The one ; The only

5s92sqk.png

27 year old girl working part-time at the moment. Relatively soon, my schedule should have me free all Mon-Thurs and in the evenings if I'm not tired Fri-Sun.

I've been RPing for a while. I've forgotten the years, but I am more than certain it's been over 10 years. I'm not calling myself a pro, but I am experienced. My style of RPing leans more towards detailed. I am up to doing casual, but it's not entirely easy for me. I don't write novels for posts, but I also don't do one liners. I haven't counted my posts, but they can range from 2-5 or so paragraphs depending on how I feel.

I am ditch friendly. If you're not feeling the rp, let me know. Maybe it's something we can work on, maybe you're not in the mood for that type of rp. We can switch it up or go our separate ways. Likewise goes for me.

As fun as romantics go, I don't want that to be the center of our rps. But I don't mind it happening if it's not something that is forced or the objective. My preferred relationships lean more to anything but heterosexual type relationships. It's not out of the question, but I'm just not all too interested in my characters being in a heterosexual relationship.

I prefer to use face claims preferably anime/comics/drawn, but I am open to real life face claims. Just not good at finding them.

I prefer to rp in threads as I can't edit my posts after a while in PMs.

You ; The Player

nDGipPy.png

Be at least 18+. I'm not looking to do anything that bends the rules or that I find young people immature. It's just I feel weird being a person getting close to the age of 30 rping with someone still in high school. It makes me feel like I am a creep.

RP style anywhere between casual to detailed. Ideally I'm looking for a detailed rper, but I will not turn down a casual rper. I just don't want you to feel overwhelmed and the need to match my posts if you're a casual rper.

Likes mxm or fxf (using that in a sense of character interactions and not in terms of shipping).

You can dress your posts up with codes, or leave it simple. I am open to anything.

Open to all sorts of face claims.

Not looking to rp characters hooking up.

Open to communication in an ooc thread or pms.

Loves plotting and doesn't leave the plotting all up to me.

no slide
no slide
FANDOMS

WJH6XYB.png

Strikethrough means I'm working on this plot with someone and the more red exclamation points in red there are, the more interested in this plot idea I am.

Dragon Age !!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I just beat Dragon Age Inquisition +Trespasser and am in over my head OBSESSED with the series/story/etc. And I would love love
LOVE to do a RP set in that universe. I've got a few OCs in mind that I'm also looking to play with other OCs. But I'm also very interested in trying to RP Dorian Pavus. Like... hell, I'd RP him with anyone, canon character, OC. I just want to try him out. Though I would love to throw some of my OCs in as well. (I don't really need to ship them with anyone really, I just want to play them, s'all.)

Saga by Brian K. Vaughan

Looking to do this with OCs only. It could set during the time Alana and Marko are on the run, before or after or an AU where Alana and Marko don't even exist IDK! I'm willing to do a plot as soldiers/civilians/freelancers/etc! I would just really like to rp from the Saga universe~!

HP-Universe

Ever since they started releasing information about the upcoming movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, I've been excited about the era and the location the story takes place in. I would totally love to do a RP set in 1920's New York City as Wizards and Witches. The story could be anything such as revolving around Magical Congress of the United States of America (MACUSA), or a plot of Wizards/Witches verses the Second Salemers. There is so much we can do with this and it would be hella awesome!
TOvkFX7.png

Homestuck

Fan Adventure hi-jinks. Who is interested? I've got some ideas if you are interested.

Persona

I would really like to do an original persona plot! I have a vague idea that I started coming up with someone, but sort of lost it after a while. Basically the idea is pretty much breaking away from uniformity and becoming an individual. The world around the characters want them to conform to a standard and trying to squash any form of individuality. The characters all have their own talents they want to pursue, but its a problem in today's society. Something, something field trip to a local museum, starts their destiny turning as the characters find themselves in a dungeon within each painting at the museum and with their persona's unlock their own talents or something or other to fight the shadows that feed off of individuality... or something. Needs work I know. BUT this would be a fun idea. I'm thinking of having two wild cards in the story instead of there being only one wild card in the story.

.hack//

The year 2047. CC Corp as a company had ceased to exist for 9 years by then. A new company by the name of MantiCORPS had come out of nowhere with a brand new MMORPG by the name of Solaire Online. This was a completely new Sandbox themed game set in a world that draws aesthetically pleasing visuals from the Solarpunk theme. A world powered by the sun and full of lush greenery. What is unique with this game as opposed to other MMOs in the past, is that there are two types of systems that will gain you experience. One being your typical combat, by killing monsters and players. The other one is by crafting and farming. One could even mix the two. The two routes have been known as either the Pacifist Route and the Aggressor Route.

Two years later, 2049, Solaire Online had grown to become one of the most popular MMOs of all time, having been released in many other countries. People have been jokingly calling Solaire Online, the next generation of The World. Yet if people looked carefully enough, history tends to repeat itself. One day, a rather inexperienced hacker decided to attempt a DDOS attack on the servers of Solaire Online. What was thought to be a harmless joke would start the wheels turning for an event known as The Tragedy of Solaire. Unbeknownst to public, the founding codes used to make Solaire Online what it is today were the original codes from The World. All things that made The World unique are found within Solaire, although safely quarantined away from the general public. The DDOS attack will set everything loose. Mysterious locations will show up throughout Solaire, disappearing almost as fast as it arrived. Vagrant AIs run a muck like wandering ghosts. Even ghostly images of previous players are rumored to be seen. Things will only become worse when Data Bugs and AIDA make an appearance. Life will change drastically when two players find themselves in front of the Hulle Granz Cathedral.

AFOjO3g.png

I am up for anything, also, My OC Adzel, is actually lesbian, so fxf would be amazing.

@Adzel

Well, ah normally I would lean towards my current obsession, but since I'm not sure which fandoms you're into, unless you're into all the fandoms I had listed above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back