• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back from the dead, looking for RPs

Flooffy

Grungy Forest Saboteur
Hello. Some of you might know me, some don't. I've been on the sight for eons, but due to occasional rl troubles I disappeared a few times (surgery, moving, new job, losing that job, another job, family member dying, etc etc). But I am back and ready to RP!

I am Floof, 21-year-old Lithuanian who lives in Germany, have been roleplaying, creating stories and writing for as long as I can remember. Other hobbies involve painting, drawing and gaming.
I prefer to play females, mostly, but am open to doubling, tripling and whatever -ing. Large roleplays do not scare me. I can type up anywhere from one paragraph to 12, considering what I've received, how much I can work with and my inspiration. I roleplay in PMs, E-Mail or on Discord.
I ask that you be at least 18, have literate and open; if there is a problem inform me. It's okay, I don't bite (unless asked)

RPs: (●my role goes here●)

Fandoms (i name pairings, but feel free to suggest other pairings, scenerios, ocxoc):

Dead by Daylight
●Jake Park●/Dwight Fairfield

HoMM 5
●Isabel Greyhound●/Raelag

Pokemon Sun/Moon/Ultra sun/Ultra Moon
●Moon●/Gladion
Guild Wars 2

●Human Pact Commander●/Canach
●Taimi●/Your Character

League of Legends:
PLOTS!!
Ionia in Disarray: would involve Jhin, Shen, Zed and OCs. Flexible, ask about it.
Toy for the Void: ●Malzahar●, Talon, Vel'Koz, ●Kog'maw●, OCs. You would need to play Talon, others are flexible.
Peace for Shurima: Azir, ●Xerath●, other Shuriman champs, OCs. You'd need to play Azir.
Darkin's Blood: Aatrox, ●OC●. The most flexible of all of these, but playing Aatrox is a must.
Gloriously Evolved: Viktor, ●OC●, other Zaun/Piltover characters. Rather flexible.

Other pairings:
●Shyvana●xJarvan IV
Kassadinx●Malzahar●
●OC●xVladimir
●OC●xTalon

Dragon Age:
●F!Hawke●xFenris
●Cole●xF!Inquisitor
●F!Amell●xZevran

Mass Effect
●F!Ryder●xJaal Ama Darav
●F!Shepard●xLegion
●Tali'Zorah vas Normandy●xGarrus Vakarian (Or Shep)

Hatoful Kareshi (Boyfriend)
●Protagonist●xFujishiro Nageki

Other games: WoW, just got into Rift, Diablo 1-2, other HoMM games, Amnesia, Dandelion, many more. Just ask!
Anime: Diabolik Lovers, Dance with the Devils, Uta no Prince-Sama, Kami-sama no inai nichiyoubi, Bleach
Movies: Would be very much interested in an Avatar RP (the one with the tall blue aliens, mind you)

Non-fandom plots:
A vampire wishes to meet the end of her life, but is given an egg just before the sun rises in kills her. Inspired with new hope, she hatches the egg to find a dragon [flexible with roles, but I think I'd prefer the vampire]

You suddenly end up in a world full of mysteries, wonders, where thoughts tend to turn into reality. You're guided by a ●young man●, through this world, to find reality... but is it what you want? (Your character would be in a coma and this is a world between life and death. Through riddles, one regains memories of their life and after all memories are restored, you can choose to pass on or return to life)

Ideas:
VRMMORPG; something detailed, less deadly than SAO, more interactive.

Last edited:
You seem well-written, it's just unfortunate that I'm not in particular one for fandom play, more just into scenes where I can use my own characters, like two girls meeting at a young age and slowly falling in love as they grow up.

You seem well-written, it's just unfortunate that I'm not in particular one for fandom play, more just into scenes where I can use my own characters, like two girls meeting at a young age and slowly falling in love as they grow up.
I'm not particularly good at FxF, never had the chance to roleplay it much, but if you have any plots in mind, we could try.
can we possibly do pokemon omega ruby or legend of zelda ocarina of time
never played any Zelda games, but I have played ORAS, just pm me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back